PDA

View Full Version : Get Ron Paul on Larry King Live

cocochavez
02-22-2008, 04:53 AM
LARRY KING LIVE asks who do you want to see as a guest lets flood them with RON PAUL requests send an e-mail to larrykingguests@cnn.com

cocochavez
02-22-2008, 05:16 AM
LARRY KING LIVE asks who do you want to see as a guest lets flood them with RON PAUL requests send an e-mail to larrykingguests@cnn.com

rational thinker
02-22-2008, 05:22 AM
Sent.

Mopsus
02-22-2008, 05:29 AM
Not to piss in your cereal bowl, but wasn't Dr. Paul filmed on Larry King's show already but the "show" wasn't aired? May be fighting an uphill battle on this effort.

Luft97
02-22-2008, 06:21 AM
Not to piss in your cereal bowl, but wasn't Dr. Paul filmed on Larry King's show already but the "show" wasn't aired? May be fighting an uphill battle on this effort.

Agreed, Dr. Paul has already been there but not aired.. 20/20 also..

IDefendThePlatform
02-22-2008, 06:24 AM
Here is the email I just sent:

I am writing to ask you to invite Dr. Ron Paul on the Larry King Show as your next guest. He is an extremely interesting, truthful and original speaker. He is an anti-war Republican presidential candidate who has raised more in campaign donations from active military personnel than all the other Republicans combined. He is a true straight talker whose legion of followers grows every time his message is seen. Mr. King could make a very interesting show of asking Dr. Paul how he became so dedicated to the message of limited government and why he continues to campaign even when it appears obvious he will not win the GOP nomination. Also, Dr. Paul is a former OB/GYN who has delivered over 4,000 babies, served in the military, has been married for 51 years, has 5 kids, 18 grandkids, 1 great grandchild and is a reluctant candidate who only stays in the race because his followers continue to support him. Other great questions I would love to watch Mr. King ask Dr. Paul:

What is your definition of a true conservative?

Why are so many of your fellow conservatives wrong?

Anything about our health care mess and his experience as a doctor dealing with the system.

Why do you think your message resonates so strongly with the military?

Why do you think your message resonates so strongly with young voters? (Dr. Paul does extremely well with younger voters and internet users)

Thank you for your consideration.

cocochavez
02-22-2008, 06:34 AM
yes, it is an uphill battle, doesnt mean we lay down, keep pushing it, now that he is less threatening to the nomination we may have more leverage also

IDefendThePlatform
02-22-2008, 06:53 AM
Maybe if enough of us email they'll air the taped segment. I just sent one.

kathy88
02-22-2008, 07:07 AM
anybody have the address for 20/20?