PDA

View Full Version : Will You Continue the rEVOLution?

Winston
02-22-2008, 12:43 AM
A vine climbs to the top and evelops a given structure by taking root in fertile ground and rejunivates that ground with its losses. It squeezes into every available space, every crack it finds, and fills it, reaching ever higher towards the Sun until without the vine's presence the structure would fall. At this moment, the vine becomes the structure.

The analogy should be obvious. Dr. Paul has moved us out of the dark earth and into the sunlight. In that, we have only begun our growth. Even our "losses" have yielded a richer ground for our ideas as we have exposed the MSM for what it is, and we have made it part of the historical record for people and new generations.

We have spoken out and we have provoked a response by the establishment that demonstrates the reason for our being...as Dr. Paul calls it, we have exposed "the empire of lies".

Now it is time to use this growing potential energy toward "filling every possible space and every possible crack" in the structure. At every level, in every office we CAN be there. If a rEVOLution candidate is not running, WE will run. You and I.

We will have the millions who have participated in this single campaign behind us, cheering us on, counting on us for their liberty as we rely on them for ours. If there is no organization to unify our voice in order to speak out on an issue (whether it be local, state, or national) WE will build one. You and I. And another. And another....

I am dedicating myself to building organizations (tax exempt or otherwise) to serve as our vehicles, the sticky prong that allows the vine to climb the wall. You can also build them, join them, spread the word, just as we have done here.

If we keep our movement together and we MOVE TOGETHER we can influence local, county, state, and national elections. We are not a scattered rag tag group of misanthropes, kooks, and anarchists. We are people who recognize our inalienable rights within ourselves and within each other, and we have finally found each other. THAT is what the "establishment" is afraid of.

Now all we have to organize on Dr. Paul's manifesto, and fill those cracks one at a time and with each other's help.

Will You continue the rEVOLution?

Will you continue what Dr. Paul has begun? What we have all begun?

Revolution: A Manifesto (by Ron Paul)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YqJICwtRTs

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg28/WinstonAug/RPManifesto.jpg

Expatriate
02-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Yes, I will certainly continue educating folks about Ron Paul after the election, even if he wins!:D

Winston
02-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Yes, I will certainly continue educating folks about Ron Paul after the election, even if he wins!:D

I will educate them on his PLATFORM....even after our dear Dr. Paul has passed on to join the other great statesmen of our nation's history.

:cool:

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-22-2008, 02:01 AM
100% Ftw

Mckarnin
02-22-2008, 02:09 AM
A vine climbs to the top and evelops a given structure by taking root in fertile ground and rejunivates that ground with its losses. It squeezes into every available space, every crack it finds, and fills it, reaching ever higher towards the Sun until without the vine's presence the structure would fall. At this moment, the vine becomes the structure.

The analogy should be obvious. Dr. Paul has moved us out of the dark earth and into the sunlight. In that, we have only begun our growth. Even our "losses" have yielded a richer ground for our ideas as we have exposed the MSM for what it is, and we have made it part of the historical record for people and new generations.

We have spoken out and we have provoked a response by the establishment that demonstrates the reason for our being...as Dr. Paul calls it, we have exposed "the empire of lies".

Now it is time to use this growing potential energy toward "filling every possible space and every possible crack" in the structure. At every level, in every office we CAN be there. If a rEVOLution candidate is not running, WE will run. You and I.

We will have the millions who have participated in this single campaign behind us, cheering us on, counting on us for their liberty as we rely on them for ours. If there is no organization to unify our voice in order to speak out on an issue (whether it be local, state, or national) WE will build one. You and I. And another. And another....

I am dedicating myself to building organizations (tax exempt or otherwise) to serve as our vehicles, the sticky prong that allows the vine to climb the wall. You can also build them, join them, spread the word, just as we have done here.

If we keep our movement together and we MOVE TOGETHER we can influence local, county, state, and national elections. We are not a scattered rag tag group of misanthropes, kooks, and anarchists. We are people who recognize our inalienable rights within ourselves and within each other, and we have finally found each other. THAT is what the "establishment" is afraid of.

Now all we have to organize on Dr. Paul's manifesto, and fill those cracks one at a time and with each other's help.

I most certainly am!!

Katharine

http://ronpaulambassadors.com/images/RPAbanner60x468.jpg (http://www.ronpaulambassadors.com)

alaric
02-22-2008, 02:52 AM
anyone here who wouldn't I say lead follow or get out of the way!

Deborah K
02-22-2008, 08:44 AM
This movement will be a part of me for the rest of my life - this I promise. Thank you Winston, for posting that incredible clip and for your profound words.

~deb

dwdollar
02-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Recent events have only made me more determined.

Hondarider76
02-22-2008, 09:12 AM
For the love of all that is in Dr. Paul's message, batman!!! Of course!!

JS4Pat
02-22-2008, 09:17 AM
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE MOVEMENT (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=111402&highlight=Republican+Liberty+Caucus)

Deborah K
02-22-2008, 10:26 AM
bump for freedom

pinkmandy
02-22-2008, 12:08 PM
I have kids, they need a better world. I have no choice but to continue the movement and teach them to do the same.

Winston
02-22-2008, 12:23 PM
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE MOVEMENT (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=111402&highlight=Republican+Liberty+Caucus)

Excellent!

:cool:

Winston
02-22-2008, 05:09 PM
bump

notagain
02-22-2008, 05:20 PM
RP all the way! Once you find out the truth you can never go back.

Kludge
02-22-2008, 05:30 PM
I'll be moving back into my info booth promoting anarcho-capitalism.

However, my spirit's not broken, I intend to put up a new graph! Obama's approval rating vs. Bush's approval rating.

Expatriate
02-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Who are the six mutton chunks that voted no?:mad:

Expatriate
02-22-2008, 11:48 PM
I solemnly swear that I will spend the rest of my life educating anyone with an open mind about the principles that Ron Paul stands for, the same principles that made America the greatest country on the face of the planet!

Once somebody understands the struggle between collectivism and individualism, and what's at stake, there is no going back. It's as if one were living in a video game their whole life and suddenly realized that there is a whole different world outside. At least that is what it was like for me!

Keep planting the seeds of liberty! Every person you "wake up" WILL go on to wake up many more. Every one of us is making a difference that is likely much greater than we will ever know!

If you want some advice on how to continue the Revolution, watch the video in my sig. It is one of the best ones I have seen yet.

Robert Lehman
02-23-2008, 07:18 AM

Here is the book's link at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com...

I preordered my copy.

You can see at Amazon, that this book is currently showing up as a mover on Amazon's charts.

Product Details

Hardcover: 192 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (April 30, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0446537519
ISBN-13: 978-0446537513
Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #300 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)
Popular in these categories: (What's this?)

#1 in Books > Nonfiction > Politics > Practical Politics
#1 in Books > Nonfiction > Philosophy > Political
#4 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Political

If you believe in the cause, please consider buying it today at a discount and tell all of your friends about it. This is one way to get America to take notice.

freedom-maniac
02-23-2008, 08:09 AM
To the last...

Deborah K
03-03-2008, 05:09 PM
bumpity bump

porcupine
03-03-2008, 05:58 PM
I continue the revolution through the Free State Project, baby!

kill the banks
03-03-2008, 06:06 PM
forever & ever amen

& kill the banks

sluggo
03-03-2008, 06:48 PM
I'm not going anywhere. This thing is just getting started.

MysteryGuest
03-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Why would I go anywhere? This is where the fun starts kiddies! ;)