PDA

View Full Version : Southern New England Meetups Coordinating For NH Events

Thom1776
08-14-2007, 11:31 PM
We all know how important the New Hampshire Primary is for the future of Liberty for all Americans. Whenever there is an important event, such as the two events this coming weekend, we need to show as large a physical presence as possible to represent the support that Ron Paul has in New England. This is our home and New Hampshire is our battlefield.

We cannot settle for anything less than first place come January, and we cannot let any opportunity pass us by before then. While it may be extremely difficult, if not outright impossible, for all of us to make it to every event, we should all try our hardest to do the best that we can.

Our strength is in our numbers, and pooling our resources makes us even stronger. It is important for us to plan our trips to NH, especially for those of us that live farther south and west: in Western Mass, Connecticut, Rhode Island and on the Cape. We need to coordinate transportation amongst ourselves so that we can get the maximum number of people to NH in the most economical manner.

I have traveled all over New England working as a delivery driver for twenty years and have also worked as a taxi and limo driver in East Texas.

We need to organize by traffic routes into NH from south to north. The three main routes in the east are 95, 93 and 3, and in the west, 91. We divide Southern New England into two tiers. The Northern Tier is all of Massachusetts except for southeast Mass and the Cape. The Southern Tier is the rest of Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.

People from the Southern Tier can travel north and meet up with people in the Northern Tier, either to carpool or to form convoys, and then continue on to NH. Also, people from the west can travel east and do likewise.

For every event, we work with the New Hampshire Meetups to arrange a final staging area just down the road from the actual event. Now, when we arrive at the various NH events, we roll in as a well-organized and highly visible mobile force. This is the Ron Paul Revolution and we are The Revolutionary Army. No other candidate will have this, not even Romney.

For this coming weekend, we can do what we can in the short time that we have. Whoever wants to take part in this, email me with your town, what time you want to leave and whether you just want to drive, or carpool as either a driver or a passenger. If you have room for others, let me know how many seats. I’ll then map out the best routes and times for everyone and put those of you who are on the same route in touch with each other. Cell phone numbers would be a big help. Saturday and Sunday are two different events, so make sure that you specify which one, or both. If the time you give me is not early enough to keep everyone on schedule, I’ll let you know. You then have the option to leave at the time that I recommend or to opt out, which is not a problem.

Thank you, everyone. We have five months to make history.

Your Brother in Liberty, Thom Sheehan.

Anyone in Southern New England, pm me.