PDA

View Full Version : Focusing on the REPUBLICANs?

M.Bellmore
08-14-2007, 11:29 PM
Does it make sense to try and focus on republicans that will actually vote in the primaries? There may be a few independents and democrats that will register, but probably not many (I could be wrong).

Are there lists of registered republicans for each district that could be targeted with mailings?

Is there any data on #republican votes per district for the primaries in the last election? That might be helpful for doing straw polls in a district.

= Mark

Sematary
08-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Does it make sense to try and focus on republicans that will actually vote in the primaries? There may be a few independents and democrats that will register, but probably not many (I could be wrong).

Are there lists of registered republicans for each district that could be targeted with mailings?

Is there any data on #republican votes per district for the primaries in the last election? That might be helpful for doing straw polls in a district.

= Mark

I'm working on EVERYBODY!

Scott K
08-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Yeah, I work on everyone too. Remember, that almost every person you meet will like at least one of his stances. I try to find that one issue and work up from there.

FreedomLover
08-15-2007, 12:26 AM
We have to work with the base if we want to get any leverage in the coming months, and the base that Ron Paul must round to get to home is the republican voter.

logicprobe
08-15-2007, 01:01 AM
He's gotta win the nomination before we can elect him president in November. Getting the GOP nomination is the hard part.

mavtek
08-15-2007, 01:08 AM
We just need tol ask those Republicans if they are Republi-cans or Republi-can'ts.