PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Applauds When Obama blows His Nose!

libertythor
02-21-2008, 07:02 PM
This is from Boortz...yeah he is a sellout, but it is a funny point.

THIS IS GETTING JUST A BIT ABSURD

First we have all of these females fainting at Obama appearances. Now we have the crowd actually applauding when Obama blows his nose. Just how serious do you take supports who faint and applaud nose blowing. Are these people who really know what's at stake here, or are these celebrity worshipers who would be watching reruns of American Idol if they weren't at an Obama rally?

Jeremy
02-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Ya, I heard that on Rush this afternoon (I listen to him rarely)... you know ya gotta love Rush for one thing and that's talking truth about the Obama cult.

IPSecure
02-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Are you sure it was his nose....

libertythor
02-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Are you sure it was his nose....

:D Lets not go into the gutter. LOL

dawnbt
02-21-2008, 07:17 PM
You think that is crazy, there is a post on a Cafe Mom forum asking if Barack Obama could possibly be the Messiah! I about choked on my tea! These people were serious!!

Jeremy
02-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Did anyone see that CNN thing on Obama from not too long ago? They were the ones calling it "cult-like", which is why you see me saying Obama cult a lot... because it's true.

They also asked, "is it creepy?" and zoomed into a guy at a rally with two Obama pins stuck into his... face!!!

davidkachel
02-21-2008, 07:22 PM
You think that is crazy, there is a post on a Cafe Mom forum asking if Barack Obama could possibly be the Messiah! I about choked on my tea! These people were serious!!

And we wonder why we have trouble selling America on the Constitution and the rule of law!

Most of our countrymen spend 24/7 in fantasyland. They'd elect Tom Cruise president, 'if only he would run'.

nate895
02-21-2008, 07:24 PM

That is downright insanity. Obama could probably claim to be if he wanted too. I can see it now.

"I'm Barack Obama, lord and savior, and I approve this message."

Jeremy
02-21-2008, 07:25 PM
And we wonder why we have trouble selling America on the Constitution and the rule of law!

Most of our countrymen spend 24/7 in fantasyland. They'd elect Tom Cruise president, 'if only he would run'.

Not really, people don't like Tom Cruise.

I'm sure people won't like Obama if he becomes the president though... say goodbye to the economy. Bye bye.

Jeremy
02-21-2008, 07:27 PM
The latest thing I hear now is this:

"Why do you support Obama?"
"Because he can inspire the young people"

So wait... you vote for him because a bunch of misinformed and confused young people who probably won't vote anyway know how to yell about something they don't understand and pretend it's some sort of "change"?

Hey, I'll tell you what inspires me. A candidate who makes sense about freedom and talks about realistic changes. A candidate who isn't your typical D.C. politician. A candidate who is blacked out in the media, should have come in last place according to Republican "professionals" but manages to get at least third and tons of real support.

lasenorita
02-21-2008, 07:53 PM
"Why do you support Obama?"
"Because he can inspire the young people"

OMG. I've heard that exact same reason --- and the sad thing about is that it came from someone whom I respect and admire for their intelligence and wisdom! Aaaargh! *slams head on desk*

miketwalker
02-21-2008, 10:09 PM
I don't think the logic that young people are inspired is necessarily bad. Yes, it shouldn't be the only thing by a long long long shot... but it's not a bad thing to have. The people in the government now have often been converted by it since they're surrounded by the same people with the same garbage each day. Young people don't fall for it, look what's happening to Hillary's campaign... she's running it very very traditionally (until recently when she's been modifying it) and the young people are running from it because they're looking more into it (though, yes, in many cases they are getting swept up in the "change" message).

I think the younger generation can be used as a nice outsider-looking-in perspective even if they are immature on their views because they haven't been involved long enough. I don't think that should be the reason people support him, but I would relate it to the fact that I respect that people around the world support Ron Paul with that "outside looking in" view and say "If they can see it without the media bias, that's great news!" As for the cult-like status of Obama, we really need to be cautious how we comment because many of his supporters aren't like that and if you look at our own people we have enough that are cult-like to be mocked in a similar fashion. Just some food for thought. Go Ron Paul!

tsiguy96
02-21-2008, 10:56 PM
my question to you all is, you hate obama so much, who else is a better candidate that actually has a shot at getting elected? there isnt one, hes the best option for this country out of this election, considering paul wont get elected.

nate895
02-22-2008, 12:09 AM
my question to you all is, you hate obama so much, who else is a better candidate that actually has a shot at getting elected? there isnt one, hes the best option for this country out of this election, considering paul wont get elected.

Paul still has a shot, and I think you should leave your dismissive posts until after you get 500 posts, trolling is generally frowned upon in these parts.

Also, Obama is a CFR Hack who believes in big government, I will say that I hope Obama beats McCain for the sake of our movement's survival within the GOP, but never because he is better than McCain.

ToyBoat
02-22-2008, 03:23 AM
Ok, I have a question...

Does anyone know if Obama blew his honker in a hanky, or did he just use his shirt sleeve? Cause ya know... that could really screw up his credibility. :D

acptulsa
02-22-2008, 07:58 AM
I read a book about the 1960 election that I think was titled The Making of the President 1960 or something like that. Don't recall the author's name but he remarked that Kennedy's supporters jumped around and screamed a lot, while Nixon's stood quietly. He had decided from that that Kennedy would win by a landslide. Then one day, he saw a Nixon rally where the conservatives stood out through a storm to listen to Nixon, and he realized, hey, "quiet people vote too." In fact, the election was extremely close and Nixon (bless his pea-pickin' little heart) won the popular vote.

Obama's running an inspirational enough campaign, but he lacks substance and where he's specific enough he turns out to be peddling a combination of impossible schemes and out-and-out lies.

We'll be able to beat him. Keep collecting ammo. Turn your B.S. detectors on and document his every incident of saying whatever sounds good, as opposed to the truth. Right now, we must slam McCain and get to the brokered convention.

tsiguy96
02-22-2008, 08:18 AM
Paul still has a shot, and I think you should leave your dismissive posts until after you get 500 posts, trolling is generally frowned upon in these parts.

Also, Obama is a CFR Hack who believes in big government, I will say that I hope Obama beats McCain for the sake of our movement's survival within the GOP, but never because he is better than McCain.

i want paul to win as much as anyone, but to say he still has a shot at winning when polling nationally less then 5% with only 3 republicans on the table, he does not have a shot at winning.

acptulsa
02-22-2008, 09:10 AM
i want paul to win as much as anyone, but to say he still has a shot at winning when polling nationally less then 5% with only 3 republicans on the table, he does not have a shot at winning.

If you want Paul to win so much, troll, why are you arguing in favor of an Obama presidency on this thread and arguing in favor of a McCain presidency on the other thread?

In fact, if Dr. Paul's chances are really as bad as you say in both places, why are you going to the trouble to talk to us at all?

If we're not dumb enough to believe that Dr. Paul's showing in the G.O.P. primary during a media blackout is indicative of how he'd do in the general with extra months of policy exposure behind him, why do you think we'd be dumb enough to let your doom and gloom rub off on us?

We've been at this a while, troll. We aren't in this to see a flash in a pan. We have a nation and a Constitution to save. If you want Dr. Paul to win (and I see no evidence that you do) knock off the doom and gloom and either 1) lead, 2) follow, or 3) crawl back under your proverbial bridge and stay the hell out of the way.

Knightskye
10-31-2008, 09:25 AM
Ok, I have a question...

Does anyone know if Obama blew his honker in a hanky, or did he just use his shirt sleeve? Cause ya know... that could really screw up his credibility. :D

He used the Constitution. :D

*Rimshot*

This really isn't the best place to advertise Obama. Not a good place at all, really.

dannno
10-31-2008, 10:07 AM
knock off the doom and gloom and either 1) lead, 2) follow, or 3) crawl back under your proverbial bridge and stay the hell out of the way.

Did you think of that on your own?

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1610/idiocracy10qg3.png

FindLiberty
10-31-2008, 10:47 AM
Ok, I have a question... Does anyone know if Obama blew his honker in a hanky, or did he just use his shirt sleeve? Cause ya know... that could really screw up his credibility. :D

He used the Constitution. :D . . . *Rimshot*.

Did anyone see what it looked like? (the way they applauded for it, I bet it was fiat green in hue)

Theocrat
10-31-2008, 10:54 AM
This is from Boortz...yeah he is a sellout, but it is a funny point.

THIS IS GETTING JUST A BIT ABSURD

First we have all of these females fainting at Obama appearances. Now we have the crowd actually applauding when Obama blows his nose. Just how serious do you take supports who faint and applaud nose blowing. Are these people who really know what's at stake here, or are these celebrity worshipers who would be watching reruns of American Idol if they weren't at an Obama rally?

There were people actually fainting at Obama's presence?! I hadn't heard about that.

Mini-Me
10-31-2008, 11:02 AM
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/necromancer.htm
Sorry, this thread just reminded me of that ;)

nobody's_hero
10-31-2008, 11:53 AM
I saw this on this guy's blog: http://sorryalltheclevernamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2008/09/woody-allen-supports-obama.html

Even his dandruff gets a standing ovation:

http://i37.tinypic.com/1432m9u.jpg

I forgot what I was searching for when I found that blog. I don't usually go snooping around McCain supporter blogs, lol.

*ducks and covers*