PDA

View Full Version : Help get Ron Paul on Larry King

bluepelican
02-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Larry King is asking viewers to submit emails for the person they would most like to see on the show. If enough people email the show, we might be able to get Dr. Paul on for a full hour.

Go to CNN.com/larryking or just email larrykingguests@cnn.com

pinkmandy
02-21-2008, 04:21 PM
bump!

heartless
02-21-2008, 04:23 PM
blimp! emailed!

LEK
02-21-2008, 04:23 PM
bump

mysticgeek
02-21-2008, 04:29 PM
I sent an email ... hopefully it will work.

robert4rp08
02-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Wasn't he on Larry King before, but they never aired the episode?

heartless
02-21-2008, 04:36 PM
That doesn't mean we should give up. I'd like to see them try to not show Ron Paul, this time we can say "I told you so" to everyone who didn't believe in the existence of a media blackout.

-lotus-
02-21-2008, 04:37 PM
bump, emailed

Mr King,

First off, I would just like to say that you stand out as one of the most influential and emulated journalists on television today and I have immense respect for your integrity and unbiased approach to your profession. For that I stand up and applaud you, sir.

I firmly believe that you should invite Congressman Ron Paul to your show and allow him to share with you his views and his vision for America. Not only will I guarantee that your show will receive incredible ratings for this, but you will be doing millions of people a great service by allowing this remarkable human being an opportunity to address them on a non-threatening format such as your show. I humbly implore you to consider my small request and hope beyone hope that my plea resonates with you.

I sincerely appreciate your regard in this most important matter.

Shaun
02-21-2008, 04:39 PM
All the newbies wanting to get on Larry King...
WHY?
It's over.
HE ISN'T RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.
He should give his statement ending this charade very soon.
Why won't he?
Because those idiots at HQ DIDN'T SPEND 5,000,000 dollars when they should have ( Ehhhh..super Tuesday...)
and so he now has to spend this money.
RP is a wonderful man but not tough enough on those around him.

TruthAtLast
02-21-2008, 04:41 PM
sent the email requesting Ron Paul. Think of all of the topics that can be covered. You could spend an hour just on Foreign policy or Monetary policy alone. You could spend an hour just talking about how our liberties are being stripped away from us and how the national sovereignty of our country is being undermined by the business elite. There could be an entire segment on nothing but the NAU and the Amero and the RFID chips, and the detention centers, and the spying on wireless phones, and how fear is used to control the American people and force them to give up their freedom. A whole segment could just cover the influence and power of the MSM.

Seriously, with the number of topics that Ron Paul could discuss... they should give him his own week. Like "Ron Paul Week on Larry King"

TruthAtLast
02-21-2008, 04:49 PM
WHY?
It's over.
Why won't he?
Because those idiots at HQ DIDN'T SPEND 5,000,000 dollars when they should have ( Ehhhh..super Tuesday...)

huh? What's over? The Presidential Run? Who the heck ever said this was just about a Presidential run?

Seriously... why are so many people fixated on this race. It is a stepping stone. A launching pad. This is just the beginning. And anyone who doesn't believe that hasn't been paying attention to Ron Paul or his message this ENTIRE TIME!!!

Of course every bit of time he spends on main stream media is important. And every delegate he can get is important because it furthers the Movement. We are laying the foundation right now.

Why are people so friggin short sighted?
Why can't they see further than two inches in front of their face?

Did you really think the people who have had power for the last 100+ years were just going to roll over? What were you REALLY expecting? If there will EVER be any change, we just TAKE the power away from them, and that takes time. We've made MASSIVE advances toward these goals. Part of it is education, the other part is participation.

People need to stop pouting in the corner and grow some balls!

heartless
02-21-2008, 04:50 PM
WHY?
It's over.
Why won't he?

uhhh... Ron is definitely running for president. Please take your pessimism somewhere else.

Now with the uncovered dirt on McCain, we have a better chance of reaching a broken convention.

ams5995
02-21-2008, 04:52 PM
done

Agora
02-21-2008, 04:53 PM
anyway, I sent an e-mail.

goldstandard
02-21-2008, 04:56 PM
WHY?
It's over.
Why won't he?

1. see signature

2. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=123067

VoteForRonPaul
02-21-2008, 05:02 PM
Bump

berrybunches
02-21-2008, 05:11 PM
Just emailed.

I think it is probably best if it is kept short. They are probably just looking for a name in the first sentence or 2 as I am sure they will be getting tons of response to this.

I also included my mother, father, husband and sister in the email signature. May be good to do that, my email counted for 5 people that way :)

ThinkDifferent
02-21-2008, 05:17 PM
He had a short satellite interview, just over 8 minutes, that was posted Jan 3rd (actual air date?)

Here's the link:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/01/03/larry.king.live.ron.paul.cnn

It would be nice to have a true in-studio interview but he isn't very "camera friendly" and polished like the faker candidates are.
Obama is 1000 times more camera friendly with his polished nothing speeches. That's the fate of America.
If that's the case, so be it. I don't want to be a part of it that's for sure.

justatrey
02-22-2008, 10:36 PM
Done. I let him know that so far only Glenn Beck had him on for a full hour (as far as I know)and how much respect he could from thousands of viewers by matching him.