PDA

View Full Version : CNN & MSNBC in total sync

ScottA
02-21-2008, 03:45 PM
I was watching CNN earlier today when the news started about the embassy stuff and I flipped to MSNBC and they were in total sync with the video they were showing....when one changed shots the other did as well.

I wish I had 2 TVs side by side showing it and recording it. It was sort of mind blowing. I forgot to listen to the reporters to see if it was the same text on each report.

Am I losing my mind? Is this possible?

Oh by the way while that was going on Faux was defending McCain.

Scott

tommyzDad
02-21-2008, 03:47 PM
What was MSN reporting, if anything, on McStain?

Shink
02-21-2008, 03:47 PM
I saw Fox's phony 'expert' on speech and body motions (to determine truthfulness) say since McCain's wife is calm, that McCain is trustworthy and a good man, basically.

LibertiORDeth
02-21-2008, 03:51 PM
I saw Fox's phony 'expert' on speech and body motions (to determine truthfulness) say since McCain's wife is calm, that McCain is trustworthy and a good man, basically.

rofl.

ronpaulfollower999
02-21-2008, 03:52 PM
I was watching CNN earlier today when the news started about the embassy stuff and I flipped to MSNBC and they were in total sync with the video they were showing....when one changed shots the other did as well.

I wish I had 2 TVs side by side showing it and recording it. It was sort of mind blowing. I forgot to listen to the reporters to see if it was the same text on each report.

Am I losing my mind? Is this possible?

Oh by the way while that was going on Faux was defending McCain.

Scott

This sometimes happens if there is only one news station at the scene. I've seen it before.

A few years ago there was a hurricane coming and the news people had a helicopter over Home Depot showing the mad rush for lumber. 2 local news station, one fox the other abc, were both showing the same helicopter coverage. They aren't affiliated in any way or owned by the same company.

idiom
02-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Its a single international feed. They will usually put their own commentary over it, but the video will be the same stream for a while until they can find out what happened to 'their' guy.

ScottA
02-21-2008, 04:04 PM
This sometimes happens if there is only one news station at the scene. I've seen it before.

A few years ago there was a hurricane coming and the news people had a helicopter over Home Depot showing the mad rush for lumber. 2 local news station, one fox the other abc, were both showing the same helicopter coverage. They aren't affiliated in any way or owned by the same company.

I have seen that before...but they were in total sync...that was the wierd part. I mean 100% in sync. The footage was a tape and was not live. They kep showing it over and over. When CNN was done so was MSNBC.

Seriously it was the oddest thing I've ever seen.

kathy88
02-21-2008, 04:08 PM

Whatever. What does their expert have to say about Cindy McCain's way scary eyeballs?

freelance
02-21-2008, 04:10 PM

It also happens when the feed comes from the "government news agency." I forgot what it's called, but it's part of the Pentagon.

unconsious767
02-21-2008, 04:30 PM
It also happens when the feed comes from the "government news agency." I forgot what it's called, but it's part of the Pentagon.

a psyop? :D

a video news release?

ronpaulfollower999
02-21-2008, 04:32 PM
I have seen that before...but they were in total sync...that was the wierd part. I mean 100% in sync. The footage was a tape and was not live. They kep showing it over and over. When CNN was done so was MSNBC.

Seriously it was the oddest thing I've ever seen.

They could have been showing a news station outside the US.

Bruno
02-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Whatever. What does their expert have to say about Cindy McCain's way scary eyeballs?

Geez, even my son commented on her scary look!

When they brought on that expert and she said there was no notice of deception, I thought two things:

1) He was tortured. He should know how to lie well.
2) He is a senator. He should know how to lie well....

nate895
02-21-2008, 04:47 PM

That is funny, their other expert says he has bad body language, the only worst she had seen the entire campaign was Fred Thompson.

freelance
02-21-2008, 04:50 PM
a psyop? :D

a video news release?

Either or both, but the govt has been up front about their new PR department, so this shouldn't come as any surprise. I just can't remember the name of it.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

freelance
02-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Geez, even my son commented on her scary look!

When they brought on that expert and she said there was no notice of deception, I thought two things:

1) He was tortured. He should know how to lie well.
2) He is a senator. He should know how to lie well....

She used to be very pretty. I think she looks like an aging prostitute. WAAY too much makeup--the Katherine Harris look. Someone get that woman some mineral makeup and tell her to kill the RED lipstick.