PDA

View Full Version : Peden plants a question at a Ron Paul press conference.

belian78
02-21-2008, 02:54 PM
I dont know that it's a plant, but sure seems like it. This guy will stop at anything will he? And notice how the vid cuts right when the crowd starts to cheer Ron's answer.

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/017055.php

pacelli
02-21-2008, 03:03 PM
That's awesome, "he needs to debate with himself, that's what he needs to do!"

Commander Yo
02-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Don't support that guys blog, he seems like a total neocon tool. The only reason to go to this site is to flame him about our "4%" REVOLUTION!

Viva la Revolucion!

belian78
02-21-2008, 03:07 PM
i didnt. it was posted on the myspace forums. i just copied and pasted the url in here.

DRV45N05
02-21-2008, 04:30 PM
This is rediculous. The circumstances between the Presidential Debates and this proposed Congressional "debate" are completely different. The Paul Campaign was upset that it wasn't being invited to debates that were taking place when others were invited. It wasn't the fact that their opponents WOULDN'T debate them that made them upset; it was the fact that the debate organizers who put on the debate didn't invite them to the debate. They could have given a rats ass if Giuliani, Romney, McCain, Huckabee, Thompson, et. al wanted to debate Paul personally.

In this scenario, we have one candidate who wants to debate, and another candidate who doesn't want to debate. In a free society, it is the right of the latter candidate to not debate, if that is his choice. The Paul campaign, in this case, would not actually be hosting or organizing any debate; hence, there's no way they can exclude Peden from a debate. Paul is under no obligation to debate Peden, and has full voluntary discretion over whether or not they voluntarily want to participate.

sheepledog
02-21-2008, 04:59 PM
The comments on the blog are terrible. It seems that the Pedenphiles have all ganged up for a Ron Paul smear-fest on there.

Agora
02-21-2008, 05:03 PM
and that photo of dr Paul!!! That man has no decency.

heartless
02-21-2008, 05:57 PM
disgusting

devil21
02-21-2008, 06:58 PM
He blew all credibility in the first few sentences. It was the NEW HAMPSHIRE debate that RP wasn't included and the NEW HAMPSHIRE GOP backed out as a sponsor. He said Iowa.

satchelmcqueen
02-21-2008, 07:36 PM
;;

sheepledog
02-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Looky what I found in the comment section of the blog:

belian78 —Today 04:01 PM with 1 point

Please login to rate.

I planted this story over on one of the Ronulan campaign forums to see how they would react. It is funny, instead of discussing how they can get their message out or help Ron, they pull the pity party thinking everyone is picking on him and it is all a conspiracy. I guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of truthers and conspiracy theorists together on a campaign. Instead of helping the campaign, they just look for all the conspiracies against them. Maybe Ron should take his followers and create a narcissism party.

Caught red-handed. It seems we've been baited by our OP.

NinjaPirate
02-21-2008, 07:54 PM
and the OP has been here awhile. :/

ronpaulhawaii
02-21-2008, 07:59 PM
There is more than 1 RP forum

spudea
02-21-2008, 08:01 PM
This is my response:

Peden is a wedge, splitting the voice of freedom with a voice of terror. Peden is a terrorist. He wants the 14th district to be afraid of iraq, iran, mexico, al qaida. Sending Peden to congress will NOT represent the interests of the 14th district.

Peden is an opportunist that will be easily manipulated, and immediately fall into the gang of 535.

A Peden vs Ron Paul debate would quickly subside to Peden shouting and namecalling Ron Paul, because Peden's arguments are blatently hypocritical.

sheepledog
02-21-2008, 08:21 PM
OP name: belian78

Blog commenter's name: belian78

Uh...I guess it was just a coincidence.

devil21
02-21-2008, 09:02 PM
OP name: belian78

Blog commenter's name: belian78

Uh...I guess it was just a coincidence.

The blog owner is playing some games, knowing that belian78 posted it here. The server logs will show the referral from RPF.

Bern
02-21-2008, 09:02 PM
"via Eric Dondero"

That about sums it up.

mexicanpizza
02-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Just turn on AdBlockPlus first so he doesn't get any revenue. ;)

Poltiical_Rebel
02-21-2008, 09:26 PM
That's a bunch of shit coming from that website. That is nothing but a neocon site. They say Peden is better than Paul and comparing it to a national level. Pfft, talk about a person of the sheeple

mczerone
02-21-2008, 10:46 PM
The comments on the blog are terrible. It seems that the Pedenphiles have all ganged up for a Ron Paul smear-fest on there.

hehe - Pedenphiles.

Look - regardless if it was a plant, or just a normal uninformed voter, the only attack anyone in the neo-con-GOP knows how to run is based on lies, smear, extortion, and propaganda. If Peden wants to talk policy, why doesn't he start talking policy?

wv@SC
02-22-2008, 07:33 AM
I really hope you people from the TX 14th have better sense than that punk.

I am really expecting to see Peden get spanked hard - don't let us down!