PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the best name for my project!

MalcolmGandi
02-21-2008, 01:20 PM
www.ronpaulvoters.org

RWill
02-25-2008, 06:53 AM
Imo, all the name choices are bad and the voting doesn't work. Maybe others could come up with a better name?

infosource?

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-25-2008, 07:02 AM
When people hear zeitgeist they will think Google.

Tipping Point is a popular book

Activate Media is a generic sounding Web 1.0 sounding phrase.

Ripple Effect is probably the best but I think needs a different approach or something.

You really need to explain the project more. Is this the name of a new site you will make with a new url. Or will you use rpvoters.org?

How is this different than break the matrix? Why dont you just offer to volunteer with them?

MalcolmGandi
02-25-2008, 04:54 PM
When people hear zeitgeist they will think Google.

Tipping Point is a popular book

Activate Media is a generic sounding Web 1.0 sounding phrase.

Ripple Effect is probably the best but I think needs a different approach or something.

You really need to explain the project more. Is this the name of a new site you will make with a new url. Or will you use rpvoters.org?

How is this different than break the matrix? Why dont you just offer to volunteer with them?

I don't know what you mean by zeitgeist and google. I'm actually reading The Tipping Point right now, but I didn't know it was a book when I thought of the name. No, I'm not using ronpaulvoters.org as the url, the url will be whatever name I decide on. Yes, it's different than breakthematrix.com. There will be a newsletter that directs people to the website. The website will be designed to tell people what's going on without scaring them. My personal favorite is Activate Media, but I still haven't decided.