PDA

View Full Version : You Can Write "Endorsements" on Chris Peden's Website...

BuddyRey
02-21-2008, 01:17 PM
I don't know if the comments are monitored or filtered, but I plan on sneaking some crafty satire in there!

Brother Philbee Woogums
Indian Trail, NC
Co-Chairman, Pro-Lifers for the Death Penalty

"Yes! I heartily endorse Brother Chris Peden for Congress. In these days of sin and tribulation, wherein homosexual subversives are defiling themselves and undermining our Judeo-Christian values, we need a real conservative, who believes in a government small enough to protect free enterprise, but big enough to protect us from things we don't like.

I am a proud pro-life Christian who believes in fighting the War on Terror, no matter how many people may die! Islamofascism poses a direct threat to North America, the kind that only a powerful military, a robustly religious leader unimpeded by quaint notions like Separation of Powers or democratic processes, and a sternly enforced social order in which women and sodomites know their place, can ever hope to extinguish! If we do these things, it'll send a powerful message to the Islamofascist infidels that they are no competition for us!"

Why don't you all submit your "endorsements" too?

h ttp://chrispeden.org/endorsements.html

RPinSEAZ
02-21-2008, 01:20 PM
I wouldn't exactly call that subtle.

jason43
02-21-2008, 01:20 PM
lol, I wrote something similar a while back:

I support Chris because my best friend died in Iraq last March 5th. I support candidates that get more peoples friends and family members killed in a war with no "timetables." Hopefully, when Chris gets elected, he will spread the war into all the other countries in the middle east so that even more death and higher oil prices can make this country even greater than it is now and spread the "Christian Values" featured so prominantly on this website. Although he never actually served in the military, going to church taught him that all the people his policies get killed will go to heaven, which is a true blessing. Hopefully, he will reverse Roe v Wade so that we can have more soldiers to go die in the sand for "freedom." What this country needs is another Chickenhawk Zealot in congress who wears his religion on his sleeve because his policies all add up to higher costs of living and perpetual war. I'm really glad that he is in the race, because we don't have enough voices willing to tow the party line in Washington DC already. Go Chris! We need your NASA pet projects and for you to personally protect marriage, so long as that marriage is not for the gays.

DFF
02-21-2008, 01:22 PM
lol, I wrote something similar a while back:

I support Chris because my best friend died in Iraq last March 5th. I support candidates that get more peoples friends and family members killed in a war with no "timetables." Hopefully, when Chris gets elected, he will spread the war into all the other countries in the middle east so that even more death and higher oil prices can make this country even greater than it is now and spread the "Christian Values" featured so prominantly on this website. Although he never actually served in the military, going to church taught him that all the people his policies get killed will go to heaven, which is a true blessing. Hopefully, he will reverse Roe v Wade so that we can have more soldiers to go die in the sand for "freedom." What this country needs is another Chickenhawk Zealot in congress who wears his religion on his sleeve because his policies all add up to higher costs of living and perpetual war. I'm really glad that he is in the race, because we don't have enough voices willing to tow the party line in Washington DC already. Go Chris! We need your NASA pet projects and for you to personally protect marriage, so long as that marriage is not for the gays.

+ 5000 :D

BuddyRey
02-21-2008, 01:28 PM
I wouldn't exactly call that subtle.

You're right. And I tried really hard, too!

trapfive
02-21-2008, 01:31 PM
It's sad I know, but most of Peden's endorsements are not pro-peden but anti-paul.
Staying in that vein...

Hasn't the 14th district had enough with the constitution already? The only thing Ron Paul ever cares about, or talks about, is freedom and liberty. I don't particularly care about freedom anymore so I'm voting for Chris Peden.

Jeremy
02-21-2008, 01:32 PM
I know people are being sarcastic with it and all (yet true), but someone here said something about Paul being a conservative, so that's why he supports Peden... and Peden or whoever works for him CHANGED it into the other way around

amy31416
02-21-2008, 01:32 PM
I'm supporting Peden because of his OUTSTANDING military service!

What he didn't do for this country is quite remarkable!

(We'll see if it gets posted ;))

BuddyRey
02-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Oh man, these are great! You guys seem to be pros at this (I'll bet you all cut your political satire chompers over at Fredthompsonforum.com, back in those Halcyon days when Fred Thompson promised "Hope for North America"! :D

EvilEngineer
02-21-2008, 05:46 PM
moderated endorsements... blech.

humanic
02-21-2008, 05:51 PM
I'm supporting Peden because of his OUTSTANDING military service!

What he didn't do for this country is quite remarkable!

(We'll see if it gets posted ;))

I wonder how many people will read this though and think: "OH, I didn't know Peden was in the military! That's great!"

amy31416
02-22-2008, 07:38 PM
I wonder how many people will read this though and think: "OH, I didn't know Peden was in the military! That's great!"

It didn't get through anyways. I don't know if any of our posts did.

NEPA_Revolution
02-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Here is mine

Chris, I hate liberty too! Thanks for Running! You have shown us that the Constitution isnt important and its better to fall back as a mayor than a congressman!

I wonder how long until the endorse gets taken down.

james1906
02-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Whitey Killington
Cut and Shoot
Unemployed

I like this Peden fella. Unlike that terrist lover Paul Ron, Peden wants to keep killing them Arabics overseas so them Arabics ain't killin us here.

I like sending blacks and mexispanics overseas so I don't have to see them here. And if they get killed, all the better.

Laja
02-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Do you guys really think anyone is going to his site besides you?

james1906
02-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Do you guys really think anyone is going to his site besides you?

It's the new Fred Thompson Forum!

sheepledog
02-26-2008, 07:41 PM

Ha!

Cowlesy
02-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I love how Peden essentially copied McCain's logo, exactly.

purplechoe
02-27-2008, 05:20 AM

You sir are a great North American!

IRO-bot
02-27-2008, 07:04 AM
I need a good laugh in the morning.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-27-2008, 08:13 AM
Chris Ur - Ahack, TX, NASA Employee says..

We need Chris Peden's small government conservative platform and his promise of more federal handouts to NASA and agriculture in congress. He has my full and total support.

sunny
02-27-2008, 08:22 AM
I don't know if the comments are monitored or filtered, but I plan on sneaking some crafty satire in there!

http://chrispeden.org/endorsements.html

i just wrote: you couldn't pay me to endorse chris peden. i proudly endorse dr. ron paul!

hayeksrevenge
02-27-2008, 09:27 AM
We definitely need a man like Chris Peden in office in Texas. It is clear that we have too much freedom in this country today, and it is time to roll it back.

Yes, I know that his detractors call him a neo-con, a traitor, a liar for changing his views just within the past year. But I say, that is exactly the type of man we need in office... a man who isn't ashamed to look a voter in the eye and tell a lie.

Peden in 2008!

RTsquared
02-27-2008, 01:57 PM
Fred Smith
Freehold, IA
Pastor, Landover Baptist Church
info@landoverbaptist.org
It is with great pleasure that I endorse Chris Peden for Congress. There is a great threat rising in the Middle East for Godly people, and it is my fervent belief that Mr. Peden will do God's will by excising those not of the Christian faith from the face of the Earth.

VaderM5
02-27-2008, 03:03 PM
Hate to ruin the fun but I'm sure Chris Peden's webmaster can trace back a majority of his traffic is coming from this forum. This could give us a bad name.

RTsquared
02-27-2008, 03:10 PM
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I did not click a link to his Web site from the forums. In fact, I typed in the name of his Web site and then went from there.

As a general rule, posters here don't hotlink to Web sites that have views diametrically opposed to our own.

acptulsa
02-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Hate to ruin the fun but I'm sure Chris Peden's webmaster can trace back a majority of his traffic is coming from this forum. This could give us a bad name.

You mean we could be considered something worse than the Al Qaeda of the G.O.P?

hayeksrevenge
03-05-2008, 02:43 PM
I can't speak for anyone else here, but I did not click a link to his Web site from the forums. In fact, I typed in the name of his Web site and then went from there.

As a general rule, posters here don't hotlink to Web sites that have views diametrically opposed to our own.

Inconsequential.