PDA

View Full Version : oBama / Bloomberg Ticket?

IPSecure
02-21-2008, 01:04 PM
On Alex Jones, Daniel Estelan: oBama - Bloomberg ticket?

Bloomberg has 11 billion to stick into it.

Independent Ticket?

rpfreedom08
02-21-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm a member of a pac that Ron Paul talks to and they have been warning us about bloomberg for a while now. They say they are proping up two candidates that are easy to discredit and that bloomberg will come in and take everything as an independant. We will see though.

LT for the Truth
02-21-2008, 04:09 PM
I just heard that, I don't quite understand how they want to 'effectively' manage a financial meltdown. Just doesn't sound right but maybe I missed something. He has the 'dough' to make it happen though. Does anyone think this is something MSM would endorse?

nate895
02-21-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm a member of a pac that Ron Paul talks to and they have been warning us about bloomberg for a while now. They say they are proping up two candidates that are easy to discredit and that bloomberg will come in and take everything as an independant. We will see though.

The reason why is because he is too liberal too win Republican, and supports the war, therefore can't win as a Democrat.

RedLightning
02-22-2008, 01:48 AM
On Alex Jones, Daniel Estelan: oBama - Bloomberg ticket?

Bloomberg has 11 billion to stick into it.

Independent Ticket?

While I would never vote for either of those politicians, I do think they could win on a third party run.

rpfreedom08
02-22-2008, 09:28 AM
I don't know, all this talk about 3rd party, independant etc... now adays with all the pundits or a large majority of them really speaks volumes. However it would be hard to win over obamas support, after all he has all those fainting girls *shakes head*.

WilliamC
02-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Well if Obama wins Texas and Ohio will he even need Bloomberg? Seems like he would have the Democratic Convention pretty much locked up at that point.

Or are the Clinton's counting on the superdelegates to throw the nomination to Hillary despite the fact she is losing in most all the primaries?

And if Obama decided to select Bloomberg as VP what would stop them from running on the Democratic ticket anyway?