PDA

View Full Version : Confront McCain, and others, about USS Liberty attack! For the veteran survivors!!!

Sancho23
02-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Since old boy McCain is such a warmonger, let's see what he has to say about the attack on the USS Liberty, and how the veteran survivors of that ordeal still to this day have not been allowed a proper investigation, despite THEIR claims that it was not a case of mistaken identity on the part of the Israeli fighters!

Let's confront McCain, and Hitlery and Obama while we're at it, and ask them why we continue to support Israel, and help them in fighting Arabs when they should be REPRIMANDED for past crimes!!!

Israel has so much armament, thanks to us, and yet these candidates act like they are a supple child needing our protection and good graces!!! That's crap, and we need to get the American people to see it in these candidates!

While Ron Paul has never addressed this issue, nor been asked about it publicly, he has made it very clear that Israel does not need our help and would cut funding to them, and all other nations, immediately. . .

more info at http://www.ussliberty.org

Peace

acptulsa
02-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Hmmm, there's an old one. I would rather hear "Sunshine" McCain explain why he so vigorously opposes opening up P.O.W. records and whether this has anything to do with his own...

Banana
02-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Is it really fair to ask him about USS Liberty if he had nothing to do with it? It was his father who would be involved?

Sancho23
02-21-2008, 12:36 PM
This is actually still very relevant because our soldiers died there and no justice has been given. As a veteran, McCain of all people should want justice brought about. This also forces the issue of our needless ties with Israel, a war mongering state if ever there was one! So much Middle Eastern conflict, that we get brought into one way or another, and a lot of it, if not most, comes down to the fact that Israel usurped the land the Palestinians lived on. The US aid to Israel is also an outrageous assult to every taxpayer as is the fact that little attention has been given to govt employees feeding information to Israel. . .there's a big miss here, but it's an issue that will show all candidates true colors and outline ever more clearer for Americans the need for the type of foreign policy described by Ron Paul!

AlabamaWildMan
02-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Bringing up an article about the USS Liberty is what finally got my Wife booted from Free Republic!!

I've been kicked off of that forum so many times....I've lost count....
...not that I really mind.... :rolleyes:

SteveMartin
02-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Just chant "Songbird" at every McCain rally....that'll get him red in the face and maybe get a nice outburst on camera.

Make no mistake, this scum deserves everything he gets.