PDA

View Full Version : NRO's Freddoso on Paul's Congressional Campaign

Lucille
02-21-2008, 08:54 AM
Paul's Congressional Seat (http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YzI5MTUyOTY3YTA0MTYzODkyNmNkNWMxYWJiZTAwMGE=):

His congressional campaign strikes back in the blogosphere against the story I saw (and alluded to) earlier — what I saw came from the Prism Political Update. The following blog reply supposedly comes from Mark Elam:

Peden is NOT leading Dr. Paul in this race. In fact, most voters still don't even know who Peden is. How do I know this? Because I am Ron Paul's campaign manager and I have personally overseen 4 different political surveys in district 14 in recent weeks. All 4 surveys have shown the same results: Ron Paul has a high favorable rating and high marks on his job approval. And if the election were held today, 60+ percent of the GOP voters say they would vote to reelect Ron Paul, while only 18-20% chose Peden. The remaining 20% or so say they are undecided or refuse to give an answer to these scientific and statistically accurate surveys.

The note adds that Paul is not short of cash, and that he has no plans to end his presidential run before the March 4 primary.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-21-2008, 09:10 AM
That's good news.