PDA

View Full Version : Lew Moore Exclusive on Richard A.Viguerie & Woody Jenkins Today 10am

Tangoland
02-21-2008, 07:48 AM
Exclusive interview is set for Thursday Feb. 21st 10am est. with Lew Moore Campaign Manager Ron Paul 2008 on http://www.rprradio.com/ Wake Up America Show

Article below:http://wakeupamericashow.blogspot.com/

pacelli
02-21-2008, 08:24 AM
EDIT-- here is the .mp3 of the part of the show where Lew Moore is interviewed: http://mp3.rprradio.com/16k/200802/20080221_Thu_Wallace2.mp3

Bruno
02-21-2008, 08:26 AM
It sounds to me that Lew Moore is just going to hit us for more money for other campaigns. Why in the hell isn't the campaign getting Ron out in the media today as an alternative to McCain?

Good question to send to HQ

WilliamC
02-21-2008, 08:34 AM
In order to be successful the rEVOLution will have to grow beyond Ron Paul's campaign.

Unfortunately not many of us can support every new candidate that comes along.

After Ron Paul's campaign I'll be focusing my efforts more locally here in Mississippi as best I can.

The best long term success I see from Ron Paul's campaign is 100,000 or so activists getting involved in their local Republican Parties and working to spread the message there.

I would have to be a billionaire to fund every Ron Paul Republican that's going to run for office over the next few years ;)

bluto20
02-21-2008, 08:58 AM
I'll be tuned in, Mr. land.

pacelli
02-21-2008, 09:13 AM
On now.

pacelli
02-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Lew Moore:

"woody jenkins has never endorsed Ron Paul"

"this guy was working against us, from the report that we're getting from our people in Louisiana"

pacelli
02-21-2008, 09:16 AM
Lew Moore:

"Richard Vigeurie is a fundraiser, he has made a tremendous amount of money raising money for different candidates. He's just capturing names to raise money off of them."

"He has never supported this campaign, he has certainly not been a part of our campaign this cycle. He one time approached our campaign to raise money for us, for a large amount of money. But we didn't need the services of a very high priced beltway insider, and that is what mr viguerie is."

pacelli
02-21-2008, 09:18 AM
"I caution your listeners that when you register on that website he's going to take your name and do things like this with it."

"Obviously we have great supporters who want to do what's right, but they need to be very careful. I mean, richard viguerie is a salesman, my message to your listeners is - buyer beware - he's selling something."

pacelli
02-21-2008, 09:19 AM
"My understanding is that Ron Paul has endorsed Walter B. Jones, he's part of the liberty caucus".

Aside from Murray Sabrin and Walter Jones, Dr. Paul has not endorsed any other candidate.

Interview over.

AdamT
02-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Ron Paul supporters DO NOT give money to neo-con Woody Jenkins. Jenkins has endorsed McCain and worked to defeat RP supporters down in Louisiana.

Viguerie started UltimateRonPaul.com for the sole reason of mining emails to milk RP supporters.

WilliamC
02-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Glad to know this.

I'll cancel my subscription to his emails now.

NonConformist
02-21-2008, 10:12 AM
This is an old website but I ran across this while trying to find out more about these two people. Someone with more knowledge or investigative skills should research the Council for National Policy. Alot of big names involved in this.

http://www.seekgod.ca/cnp.htm

Principals: The 1982-1983 officers of the Council for National Policy (CNP) were: Thomas F. Ellis, pres; Nelson Bunker Hunt, vice pres, Bob J. Perry sec-tres; Rep. Louis (Woody) Jenkins, exec dir; and Dr. Tim LaHaye, immediate past pres.(1) According to Nelson Bunker Hunt in his deposition in the Iran-Contra hearings, the presidency of the CNP rotates. He has been president, Pat Robertson has been president, and the president at the time of the hearings was Richard DeVos.(2) Hunt also noted that right-wing stalwarts Joseph Coors, Paul Weyrich, and Howard Phillips had served on the executive committee.(2) Woody Jenkins was the original executive director who resigned when the CNP moved from Louisiana to Washington DC.(2) According to the Hunt deposition, Jenkins was succeeded by Margo Carlisle and then Jack Nelson.(2) The CNP has no members who are not principals. It is a gathering of millionaires that covers a full spectrum of the political right: the New Right, neoconservatives, members of former President Reagan's "kitchen cabinet," and fundamentalist preachers and televangelists.(3) ...

...Background: According to one source, the CNP was formed in 1981 by Texas millionaires Nelson Bunker Hunt, Herbert Hunt, and T. Cullen Davis.(5) A second source reports that it was formed by Richard Viguerie to rival the Council on Foreign Relations.(8,26) The council is composed of politically powerful, wealthy individuals. It intentionally maintains a very low profile.(3,5) One of the conditions of membership is not to reveal the names of other members or the substance of the group's meetings.(9) The CNP bills itself as being the Council on Foreign Policy for the Right.(9) But, its importance does not lie in producing and promoting an ultra-conservative foreign policy agenda, many of its affiliates already do that. It is considered by its members as a network that encompasses the entire spectrum of right-wing politics.(3) It provides a "safe" place for representatives of a wide range of ultra- conservative, anticommunist, pro-military organizations--including the executive branch of the White House--to discuss and promote their programs.

pacelli
02-21-2008, 10:15 AM
Here is the .mp3 of the portion of Kurt Wallace's show where Lew Moore is interviewed.

http://mp3.rprradio.com/16k/200802/20080221_Thu_Wallace2.mp3

Tangoland
02-21-2008, 10:16 AM
Great stuff today. I just got a call from Bob Sturm of Richard Vigueries office and we may get a chance to interview Viguerie about his email.

www.wakeupamerica.blogspot.com

pacelli
02-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Great stuff today. I just got a call from Bob Sturm of Richard Vigueries office and we may get a chance to interview Viguerie about his email.

www.wakeupamerica.blogspot.com

Excellent, thanks Kurt!

yongrel
02-21-2008, 10:30 AM
This confirms what I've been saying for a while. Viguerie is just harvesting supporter info and then trying to swindle them into supporting his neocon employers. Bastard.

It's time like these that I wish Anon was my private army. *sigh*

billjarrett
02-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Couldn't Ron Paul sue him under a commercial exploitation tort? Someone posted an e-mail earlier that claimed to be from Ron Paul, but wasn't.

I would think that it would be a pretty easy case.

Tangoland
02-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Not sure about a lawsuit but he definately doesnt support Woody Jenkins

coffeewithchess
02-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Good question to send to HQ

If you send it, their reply would probably be, "Have you ever run a national campaign? Do you have any experience? You don't know what you are talking about...we are the professionals that know how to blunder $17.5 million in one quarter!"

pacelli
02-21-2008, 02:17 PM
If you send it, their reply would probably be, "Have you ever run a national campaign? Do you have any experience? You don't know what you are talking about...we are the professionals that know how to blunder $17.5 million in one quarter!"

I've been waiting for my $86.00 order from the campaign placed and paid for on 12/9/2007. They haven't returned my weekly phone messages to the campaign store, and the main campaign number won't investigate lost orders. I won't be contacting the campaign to offer advice or listen to stock responses until I get some customer service.

coffeewithchess
02-21-2008, 02:21 PM
I've been waiting for my $86.00 order from the campaign placed and paid for on 12/9/2007. They haven't returned my weekly phone messages to the campaign store, and the main campaign number won't investigate lost orders. I won't be contacting the campaign to offer advice or listen to stock responses until I get some customer service.

Are you serious! Since 12/9/2007!?? It's been two months! You're joking right?

pacelli
02-21-2008, 02:25 PM
Are you serious! Since 12/9/2007!?? It's been two months! You're joking right?

I wish I were joking:

Order Date: 12/9/07
Payment By: XXXXXXXXXX
Confirmation No: C488XXXXX
Shipment Tracking:

Ron Paul 2008 Items
1 Official "Hope for America? Gray Polar Fleece Jacket (Large) @ $50.00 = $50.00
2 Large Blue Magnetic Car Sign @ $10.00 = $20.00
1 Slim Jim A - "HOPE FOR AMERICA" Pack of 100 (1 Pack for $5.00) @ $5.00 = $5.00

Tangoland
02-21-2008, 05:32 PM
A spokesman for Richard Viguerie, Steve Allen, will be on Wake Up America Friday Feb. 22nd 10:20am to discuss the email sent to RP Supporters requesting donations to Woody Jenkins.

Listen in:
www.rprradio.com or www.RonPaulRevolutionRadio.com

humanic
02-21-2008, 05:48 PM
"My understanding is that Ron Paul has endorsed Walter B. Jones, he's part of the liberty caucus".

Aside from Murray Sabrin and Walter Jones, Dr. Paul has not endorsed any other candidate.

Interview over.

Don't forget Jim Forsythe, Dr. Paul endorsed him too.

http://www.flytoliberty.com/

Tangoland
02-21-2008, 05:52 PM

Yes he is getting a real bump today in donations great stuff.

lastnymleft
02-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Richard Vigeurie has just sent another email (I registered at ultimateronpaul). In it, he touts another NEOCON, Andy Harris. Yes, from the Issues section of his website, this guy Andy Harris is pushing for the war in Iraq to continue: "Continue to fight terrorists where they are, so they do not attack us here at home again. ".

Vigueries email:

MEMO TO CONSERVATIVES: THE FIGHT IS JUST BEGINNING
by Richard A. Viguerie

The time has come for conservatives to move on, to shift priorities, and to work to elect conservatives at all levels now and in the years to come.

For too long, conservatives have done most of the work necessary to elect Republican candidates, but, once elected, most of those Republicans have ignored conservatives’ concerns or have opposed conservatives outright.

These Republicans have taunted us: “What are you going to do? Vote for the liberal Democrats? Calm down and grow up, and keep supporting us even while we trash you and people like you and much of what you believe in.”

However, there is a third course – neither blind loyalty to an arrogant, out-of-touch Republican Establishment nor acquiescence in the election of liberal Democrats. We can shift our priorities to electing principled conservatives, and let GOP anti-conservatives fend for themselves.

We can stop – stop! – providing any support to organizations and candidates that do not follow conservative principles. For example, no conservative should give a penny to the various Republican campaign committees at the national level. Let them rely on the country club Big Business wing of the party, whose interests they represent and whose candidates they give most of their support. (Don’t worry; they won’t starve.)

Conservatives’ resources are finite. We must stop supporting the Republican Establishment, and, instead, support the principled conservatives who need and deserve our help.

This is a long-term strategy, rooted in this reality: It is from the ranks of the lower public and party officials that most future conservative leaders will come – perhaps, someday, another conservative president in the philosophical image of Ronald Reagan.

Last week, a mainstream conservative, State Senator Andy Harris, unseated U.S. Representative Wayne Gilchrist of Maryland in the Republican primary. (Gilchrist was elected in 1992 as a mainstream candidate but had moved toward the radical left.) It wasn’t the first time Harris challenged an incumbent liberal Republican; that’s how he won his state Senate seat in the first place.

Across this country, there are outstanding conservatives like Andy Harris who are running for Congress or state senate or some other office. For example, Woody Jenkins, who narrowly lost a U.S. Senate race in 1994, is running for Congress in the March 8 special election in Louisiana.

Unfortunately, in the presidential campaign, the GOP has once again rejected the strategy that won 44 states in 1980 and 49 states in 1984: the strategy of uniting social, economic, and national-security conservatives behind a conservative presidential candidate. But that doesn’t mean that conservatives should or will sit on their hands. It just means that, in 2008, they will shift their work and their resources to conservative candidates up and down the line. And, in November, conservatives and Establishment Republicans, and pro- and anti-McCain Republicans, can come together to elect those conservatives who are running on the Republican ticket.

It is in the races and political futures of Andy Harris and Woody Jenkins and leaders like them that conservatives should invest their time and effort and money, this year and for the foreseeable future.

For conservatives to finally come to power – with conservatives in the White House and in the majority in Congress and in state legislatures and in other offices – will take a long time. Right now, we have a thin bench. We don’t have the county committee members who can run for county chairman, the county chairmen who can run for state chairman; we don’t have the city council members who can run for state representative and then state senate, the state senators who can run for Congress or for governor, the governors or senators who can run for president.

It will take six to eight years to rebuild the conservative movement, and at least that long for conservatives to hold both the White House and the leadership positions in Congress and at other levels. It is not a journey that will be completed overnight, but it is a journey we must begin today.

If you are a conservative, don’t just complain. Do something.

* First, don’t assume that your representatives at various levels in party positions and public office are conservatives because they say they are, or because they use conservative rhetoric. Plenty of politicians who know how to sound conservative. There are many “sort of” conservatives who, in their hearts, believe in the conservative philosophy, but are just not willing to rock the boat. It might make them look bad; it wouldn’t be prudent. The kind of conservative leader we must raise up is someone whose record demonstrates a willingness to take on the party Establishment and make every honorable effort to beat them.

* Become a delegate to your party’s county convention, state convention, or national convention, and encourage like-minded people to do the same, including family members and friends, neighbors and co-workers, and fellow members of religious or civic groups. If you can’t be a delegate – if, say, the filing deadline has passed – attend anyway if you can, or learn how the process works so you can be a delegate the next time.

* Consider running for party office or public office. Don’t fail to run just because there’s an incumbent in place, or because some other person is already running. Even if you don’t win this year, you can pave the way for future victories. Who knew, when an obscure history professor named Newt Gingrich lost races for Congress in 1974 and 1976, that he would one day be the first conservative Speaker of the House?

* If you do not run yourself, recruit someone else to run, or find someone already running whom you can help. Contribute financially, help raise money, and otherwise get involved as a volunteer.

* Begin to build an organization – something that can be as simple as a mailing list or a telephone list of people in your area who agree with you on conservative issues. Get some political experience, and help other conservatives get experience; the greatest advantage that the Establishment has is that its members know little things like when meetings are going to be held and what opportunities for political advancement are available. (Sometimes a small effort can have a major impact. I know of one city where most Republicans are conservatives, but the Establishment makes sure that only a few people – their kind of people – know when the meetings are held to pick the candidates. A few hundred phone calls or e-mails by conservatives before each such meeting would be enough to fix that problem.)

Yes, conservatives will not have the White House for the next four years. But any one election – even a presidential election – is just one battle in a long, long war. Conservatives must follow the advice of Winston Churchill: Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never.

Richard A. Viguerie
ConservativeHQ.com
9625 Surveyor Court
Suite 400
Manassas, Virginia 20110

If you would like to unsubscribe from these messages, please e-mail Editor@ConservativeHQ.com and put UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject Line so that we will be able to quickly accommodate any request.
Click here to unsubscribe.

kirkblitz
02-21-2008, 10:35 PM
I wish I were joking:

i ordered 1 pen and 4 little handout book things, if you email them they will send them out. They actually filled my order twice because i sent 2 emails. I waited 3 weeks before i emailed though.

WRellim
02-21-2008, 11:08 PM

Yup. Arrogance & Snobbery. That's worth $30K a month don't you think?

WRellim
02-21-2008, 11:12 PM

Contact your credit card company tell them you have been defrauded and never received the goods you ordered and that the "store" refuses to respond -- have them reverse the charge.

You will get a response IMMEDIATELY from the campaign.

Trust me. It's the ONLY WAY.

pacelli
02-21-2008, 11:27 PM

Thanks for the reminder, yes Forsythe as well. I actually helped with his moneybomb today.

pacelli
02-22-2008, 12:41 PM
An update to my order issue: I have been contacted by the campaign and the issue is getting resolved with excellent personal treatment. Thanks all for your suggestions, I should receive it next week.

yongrel
02-22-2008, 01:44 PM
My god, the emails that Viguerie sends are designed to appeal to every single emotional one in a Ron Paul supporter's body. This guy has been studying us. He knows our language. Fucker.

WilliamC
02-22-2008, 01:55 PM
I didn't get the latest email, my unsubscribe must have worked :)