PDA

View Full Version : Plano, Texas Ron Paul Supporters Greet Huckster Crowd - Awesome Video!

IPSecure
02-21-2008, 03:26 AM
Watch the video and see how many Ron Paul signs you see!

http://cbs11tv.com/video/?cid=7

Click On Republicans Make Their Presence Known In Texas Story!

(Now on 2nd page of videos...)

Jodi
02-21-2008, 03:31 AM
Looks like they dominated the scene!

kK stoned
02-21-2008, 03:50 AM
Haha jesus that's awesome.

berrybunches
02-21-2008, 05:45 AM
LOL love it

Can't believe they actually showed that!

newyearsrevolution08
02-21-2008, 05:54 AM
Thats how we do it, even if they dont want to talk about ron paul , we the people will sure as hell make sure he STILL gets airtime SOMEHOW.

Man is this whole system flawed...... I love to see videos like this though because it makes me realize that there are more people just like me across the nation not giving up and will continue this until we do infact get the nation back whether that happens with the election or by getting to the local/state/federal levels over the next few years or more. No matter how long it takes I believe we will get the country back on track and then everyone will WAKE UP and then say "Why the hell was I thinking we needed to be in war?" and " I must have been smoking something very strong to think that I needed the government to run health care"

I hope there are MORE videos just like this one and happy to see them. My local meetup in fresno california have been on the news for ron paul on multiple occasions and on ALL the news stations including the local newspaper. It really does work and ITS FREE ADVERTISING.

If you hold a rally, sign holding event or whatever CALL THE LOCAL MEDIA, they will happily come out and get you some air time.

Easy ways to get them out to a sign holding is to use one of many "protest" reasons like the following.

Ending the war
Ending the irs
Stopping the real id

and I know we all know what other topics the media would love to show people rallying and holding signs for and then sure enough it is RON PAUL signs everywhere. Works great and I hope you guys end up getting even more air time for ron paul as well.

Keep fighting.

lastnymleft
02-21-2008, 05:58 AM
WOOOOOOT! Go Plano Meetup!!

liberteebell
02-21-2008, 06:13 AM
Love it! Keep up the good work Plano!

kathy88
02-21-2008, 06:20 AM
EXCELLENT. Comical, really. He's going on about Huckabee this, blah that and n'ary a sign. GOOD JOB Plano!

steph3n
02-21-2008, 06:29 AM
EXCELLENT. Comical, really. He's going on about Huckabee this, blah that and n'ary a sign. GOOD JOB Plano!

Huckabee supporters are peeved about it and filing police reports because their signs were stolen. :rolleyes:

TXcarlosTX
02-21-2008, 06:30 AM
owned dirty!!!

Ethek
02-21-2008, 07:16 AM
Huckabee supporters are peeved about it and filing police reports because their signs were stolen. :rolleyes:

really.. who would want to steal Huckabee signs.

Eric21ND
02-21-2008, 07:24 AM
those signs are ugly as sin.

syborius
02-21-2008, 07:29 AM
thats too funny..if you notice, from rally to rally, from state to state, we dominate. No comparison. I remember all the shots from New Hampshire, we dominated. I think it's time to start thinking very long and hard about the state of our fraudulent election system.

dawnbt
02-21-2008, 07:34 AM
LOL! That's awesome!

ButchHowdy
02-21-2008, 07:44 AM
F***u***n***n***y!!!

hyoomen
02-21-2008, 08:33 AM
thats too funny..if you notice, from rally to rally, from state to state, we dominate. No comparison. I remember all the shots from New Hampshire, we dominated. I think it's time to start thinking very long and hard about the state of our fraudulent election system.

If by fraudulent election system you mean the disinterested, easily manipulable masses all with the right to vote, then yes. I don't think anybody should be disenfranchised, but we need to figure out a new system of inspiring people to seek the best option without simply resorting to partisan elections.

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, it to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all."

painter4Ron Paul
02-21-2008, 08:34 AM
Godyv

WilliamC
02-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Thank you all so much for doing this.

This should be repeated at every McCain, Huckabee, Obama, and Clinton rally or appearance all over the Nation.

WilliamC
02-21-2008, 08:59 AM
If by fraudulent election system you mean the disinterested, easily manipulable masses all with the right to vote, then yes. I don't think anybody should be disenfranchised, but we need to figure out a new system of inspiring people to seek the best option without simply resorting to partisan elections.

No by fraudulent I mean rigged so that there is no transparency and no veracity in the results.

I can't claim to know how much fraud currently occurs but nearly everyone accepts that there is some level, most believe it somehow magically balances out so that no one candidate is overtly helped by it.

But until we have elections where the vote counting is transparent (anyone willing to participate can participate and be there to verify the counting as it happens) and reproducible (anyone willing to pay the money can have the votes recounted) then I will no longer believe we have honest elections.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-21-2008, 09:02 AM
Lol - Nice and Repectful in the beginning and then cheered when it appeared the reporter thought it was OK.

Very classy.

teshuah
02-21-2008, 09:03 AM
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

slamhead
02-21-2008, 09:59 AM
Once again...another flash driven video site that does not work in Mozilla.

goat farmer
02-21-2008, 10:38 AM
While this is cool and it's great to get support out to these things.. I think most view this as ..... Look, there's those same 50 crazy ron paul supporters always getting on TV behind other cadidates in the spotlight.

What I'm wondering is why I have heard no commercials in Dallas on the radio and seen no TV ads?

yesterday, in a 20 minute span driving home skipping through radio stations, I heard every candidates name mentioned except Paul, heard an Obama commercial and promos for 2 Huckabee radio Interviews. Chelsea clinton hit 3 college campuses and Obama had a rally downdown that drew in 17,000 people!!

Again, this was in a 20 minute span while listening on the radio skipping through different channels. I could only imagine, stories and reports/interviews and commercials were playing ALL DAY!!!

Where is Paul's presence on the radio/TV ? I don't get it?

I realize the mainstream media is shunning him, but in most states, local media has not. Even if they are, we are talking advertizements here, not media coverage.

Not trying to be a bummer, just kinda frustrated, I know the campaign is not in debt and spending wisely, but for God's sake, Texas is Paul's last stand, the campaign needs to unleash the mother load down here!!!! There are MILLIONS of people in the DFW area that need to hear his message and the campaign needs to be spending some of that cash in my opinion.

A similar subject, are there any signs that say something besides just Ron Paul for president 2008? Something with issues on it? I think the signs are starting to get old.. maybe something about "The ONLY conservative left in the race" Ron Paul... etc.

Surely we can do better in the Dallas area than just showing up in the background of a Hucakabee interview?

Shellshock1918
02-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Pwned

SWATH
02-21-2008, 11:11 AM
WTF!?! Huckabee claims to be the most conservative Republican left?!? What a dueche! More conservative on what grounds? Has he no shame?

BTW, I think in Texas there needs to be signs that Texans identify with like:

"America's Last Stand
Vote Ron Paul"

and

"Remember the Alamo
Ron Paul for President"

or

"It is we who stand against many
Join us
Ron Paul Revolution"

Also some counter psych war like

"We want amnesty
Vote McCain"

"We love taxes
vote Huckabee"

"We Love the Trans Texas Corridor
McCain for President of North America"

"We need the NAFTA Superhighway
we need Huckabee"

"WAR is FUN
Here's to 100 more years of it
Vote McCain"

constituent
02-21-2008, 11:13 AM
WTF!?! Huckabee claims to be the most conservative Republican left?!? What a deuche!

no no no no,

that's the most conservative on the republican left.

tstorey
02-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Kind of like wall paper down there ain't it?

Ron Paul wall paper, of course.

tamor
02-21-2008, 12:13 PM
thanks guys! wooohoooo

kirkblitz
02-21-2008, 01:39 PM
LOL is that a ron paul or a huck rally lol

goat farmer
02-21-2008, 02:26 PM
WTF!?! Huckabee claims to be the most conservative Republican left?!? What a dueche! More conservative on what grounds? Has he no shame?

BTW, I think in Texas there needs to be signs that Texans identify with like:

"America's Last Stand
Vote Ron Paul"

and

"Remember the Alamo
Ron Paul for President"

or

"It is we who stand against many
Join us
Ron Paul Revolution"

Also some counter psych war like

"We want amnesty
Vote McCain"

"We love taxes
vote Huckabee"

"We Love the Trans Texas Corridor
McCain for President of North America"

"We need the NAFTA Superhighway
we need Huckabee"

"WAR is FUN
Here's to 100 more years of it
Vote McCain"

Exactly dude, something Texans have a lot of is TEXAS PRIDE, TRUST me on this.

If we could get some signs made for the polling locations that bring out that pride and associate it with their "hometown" congressman, I guarantee you, it would make a difference.

Stuff like you mentioned above, especially Remember the Alamo! Vote for Ron Paul... Texans love this story of the few taking on many and how ironic.....

Also, things like -

Keep 100% of your GUN RIGHTS
Vote Ron Paul

Vote for a Texan - Ron Paul

Vote for one of your own - RON PAUL

Signs like these along busy suburb routes, rural areas and at the polling stations would make a difference.

Charles Wilson
02-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Awesome!

Can you all demonstrate in front of the various TV, Radio, and Newspaper outlets and ask them to support Ron Paul the Favorite Son of Texas? How can they turn their backs on him?

I live in Florida otherwise I would be right there with you.

Charles Wilson
02-21-2008, 02:34 PM
While this is cool and it's great to get support out to these things.. I think most view this as ..... Look, there's those same 50 crazy ron paul supporters always getting on TV behind other cadidates in the spotlight.

What I'm wondering is why I have heard no commercials in Dallas on the radio and seen no TV ads?

yesterday, in a 20 minute span driving home skipping through radio stations, I heard every candidates name mentioned except Paul, heard an Obama commercial and promos for 2 Huckabee radio Interviews. Chelsea clinton hit 3 college campuses and Obama had a rally downdown that drew in 17,000 people!!

Again, this was in a 20 minute span while listening on the radio skipping through different channels. I could only imagine, stories and reports/interviews and commercials were playing ALL DAY!!!

Where is Paul's presence on the radio/TV ? I don't get it?

I realize the mainstream media is shunning him, but in most states, local media has not. Even if they are, we are talking advertizements here, not media coverage.

Not trying to be a bummer, just kinda frustrated, I know the campaign is not in debt and spending wisely, but for God's sake, Texas is Paul's last stand, the campaign needs to unleash the mother load down here!!!! There are MILLIONS of people in the DFW area that need to hear his message and the campaign needs to be spending some of that cash in my opinion.

A similar subject, are there any signs that say something besides just Ron Paul for president 2008? Something with issues on it? I think the signs are starting to get old.. maybe something about "The ONLY conservative left in the race" Ron Paul... etc.

Surely we can do better in the Dallas area than just showing up in the background of a Hucakabee interview?

Please contact HQ and demand an answer. We are paying the bills, for the most part, therefore we have a right to know.

dima7b
02-21-2008, 02:44 PM
OMG I LOVE IT!

My teacher was one of the organizers for this event AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE SAYS TOMORROW IN CLASS. hahahahah!

She completely ignores Ron Paul in class. Karma. :)

Jeremy
02-21-2008, 02:49 PM
lol

this reminds me when there were hundreds behind cooper

TruthAtLast
02-21-2008, 03:03 PM
it almost brings a tear to my eye how dedicated and steadfast some of the Ron Paul supporters still are. This is exactly the kind of continued support we need to take the Revolution to the next level.

goat farmer
02-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Please contact HQ and demand an answer. We are paying the bills, for the most part, therefore we have a right to know.

I did :cool:

goat farmer
02-21-2008, 03:07 PM
I downtown Dallas, there is a new "trendy" area called Victory Park, it's like a little wannabe mini times square.

A local news station broadcasts there and you can see them through the windows, it's also on HUGE big screens right outside the studio.

It would be great to have all the meetups rally down there with Ron paul signs.. not just plain ron paul sings, but the ones mentioned earlier in this post... if we got several hundred down there, they would have to put us on the news.

IPSecure
02-21-2008, 03:31 PM
I downtown Dallas, there is a new "trendy" area called Victory Park, it's like a little wannabe mini times square.

A local news station broadcasts there and you can see them through the windows, it's also on HUGE big screens right outside the studio.

It would be great to have all the meetups rally down there with Ron paul signs.. not just plain ron paul signs, but the ones mentioned earlier in this post... if we got several hundred down there, they would have to put us on the news.

Le Bumper...

xRedfoxx
02-21-2008, 04:19 PM
that is awesome!!! Can't wait to be part of the Austin rally!!! It will be HUGE!!!!