PDA

View Full Version : We need a site where we can track in some way which districts we DONT have covered

newyearsrevolution08
02-21-2008, 02:41 AM
Is there a way to get a state list of those running and then from that list know which districts and so forth we DONT have covered and need to LOCATE someone for?

I think that if there was some organization to get one per district and we all focus on our very own towns and cities we could really start getting things going.

I know we can get someone elected to a district WAY easier then going straight for the presidency. There are sites like the rpcongress one and odds are 5+ close to it BUT it would be great to know district by district which are needed as well as having ONE site that has ALL the money bombs and so forth for the varies local/state/fed candidates.

Here in california we have some ground to cover BUT it would be easier to cover california then to try and work on each state like we have done with the presidential election.

It would just be great to see a site or something where I can just type in my state or whatever and then it will show all of the ron paul republicans and ron paul democrats that are running for various office who need help THEN on that same site the ability to THEN start helping.

For example.

Have a backoffice where you can select specific candidates based on your location and then you would then be directed to their money bomb page, information on what you can do (letter writing, canvassing, phone calls, fund raising,sign holding) and then track the progress of the candidates as they move INTO office and then support them as well ONCE they are in.

There can be different marketing methods based on the office the candidate is trying to run for or is already holding so that we dont waste time and or money doing things like a blimp and focus more on the gotv method that actually works.

There could be different types of candidate types from city council to presidential candidates and everything in between. Allow a candidate to sign up and get their page and so forth so that anyone looking to help elect a ron paul candidate can go to this ONE site and then locate their area and get to work.

Why have 50 different sites and so forth and then thousands of individual pages for the various candidates when we could do an all inclusive site that gets every job done at once.

I really believe the way to take our nation back is by getting it back through office and not by protest or sit ins, we cant fight the law but need to change them BACK to how they were supposed to stay.

I hope there is someone or a group of talented web guys and one rich guy who would love to get this done, funded and advertised to the masses and really let us start really getting some ground work layed.

I am an seo guy and could happily fill that position if needed which would be great for the various ron paul candidates to get coverage for specific keywords about their city office position and so forth.

I just hope the grassroots effort can simply come together and form one big coalition to really just GET THE DAMN THING DONE and start getting the right people in office starting now.

Bryan
02-21-2008, 03:03 AM
Just an FYI- to help on this we're starting a wiki to collect information- it has just got started and has a page in the works for candidate links (or full candidate pages) and open to a good deal of updates. You can find it here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277

The wiki will be used for other things too but this is one place to start. There are some other tools being developed within the community that should help here too in the future.

newyearsrevolution08
02-21-2008, 03:08 AM
thnx for the link and will look into that thread.