PDA

View Full Version : List Of Educated People That Endorse Ron Paul

Edu
02-21-2008, 01:12 AM
No actors, no politicians and no unions. Just educated people who are endorsing Ron Paul.

How about a youtube video showing a lot of people with their name and occupation printed at the bottom of the screen saying "I endorse Ron Paul"?

The list of contributors is public information right? What about taking that list and pull out all the doctors, engineers, scientists etc... then make that a super long list of endorsements?

Remember, in this country we are supposed to elect the smartest people we know to go and represent us, so if the smartest people in our society are endorsing Ron Paul, who would argue with that?

It's just an idea, run with it if you want.

mczerone
02-21-2008, 01:41 AM
I think that there was a Simpson's episode where they did that once, Professor Chaos.

(Though seriously, Any candidate can throw a bunch of Ph.D.s around, and the votes don't really change much from these types of endorsements)

bluto20
02-21-2008, 02:10 AM
We all know who the award for Uneducated Endorsements goes to.

revolutionary8
02-21-2008, 02:34 AM
Skull & Boneser KERRY AND BUSH Yalies,
how bout that?
;)
thankyewww thankyewww
Yalies are bred to be commies and Nazis. They are done. The ivy will be cut at the base, and the vines will no longer be able to "stroke" the tree. ;)

Edu
02-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Yea, everyone at my school ended up a left wing liberal too, every one of them! It really does matter what way a teacher leans, all the students just go that way.