PDA

View Full Version : Larry King pay back time?

Agora
02-21-2008, 01:07 AM
I've just found this message:

Larry King is running a viewers choice e-mail in campaign for a guest. So I thought I would post this info and you should all e-mail Larry King and choose Ron Paul as the guest you would like to see the most. I thought of some key things to tell the show in your e-mail that would encourage them to choose Dr. Paul. Bring up the strong grass roots support that he inspired in the American electorate. Talk about how they are guaranteed a strong viewership from Paul’s supporters who watch his television appearances and then post them to the web in a great viral marketing style. Talk about the way that Ron Paul is changing the way people are participating in the political process by curing their apathy. Talk about how he is making many young people, and others as well, rediscover true republican and conservative values. The e-mail address is below I would type “viewers choice” in the subject.

larrykingguests@cnn.com

PS I didn’t post my e-mail because I feel it is disingenuous if we all copied the same e-mail and that it would be spinned as spam. Everyone write the e-mail in their own words and show them what we’re made of.

sounds worth checking

molly_pitcher
02-21-2008, 09:34 AM
bump

tommyzDad
02-21-2008, 12:42 PM
Groovy!

sidster
02-21-2008, 12:58 PM
That hack should've had Dr Paul on his show long ago. He's
had all of the candidates or their spouses (in the case of Obama)
on but not Ron Paul.

Don't give him ratings... my 2 cents.

jumpyg1258
02-21-2008, 02:26 PM
You actually think CNN would put Ron Paul on the air? You guys must have been taking one too many of the happy pills today. It wouldnt matter if every single email was asking for Ron to be on there, they wont allow it.

satchelmcqueen
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Just emailed him, wont do any good, but still flood the guys email box.