PDA

View Full Version : I feel like that day is coming soon

Dequeant
02-21-2008, 01:05 AM
EDIT:

Removed because i don't want people to get the wrong idea.

Dr.3D
02-21-2008, 01:14 AM
I hear ya..... it is truly sad how far things have gone down hill. Where is the honor our government officials are supposed to have? Did they sell it on the corporate market?
They took the same oath we did but it seems they don't honor what they said when they took their oath of office. The day will come when they will have to answer to a much higher power for their indiscretion. Perhaps they don't believe they will ever be held accountable. I guess it will be a real shock when they go to judgment.

Dequeant
02-21-2008, 01:24 AM
That's really the only thing that gives me any peace at the moment. Knowing that, no matter how bad it gets here........the good lord will still be in charge of all eternity.

Dr.3D
02-21-2008, 01:29 AM
That's really the only thing that gives me any peace at the moment. Knowing that, no matter how bad it gets here........the good lord will still be in charge of all eternity.

Live in peace my friend and always keep your faith.

maeqFREEDOMfree
02-21-2008, 07:05 AM
don't let it get to you even though some days you can't help it. it's hard to be strong all the time, but faith, organization, and persistence will guarantee or victory.

Doktor_Jeep
02-21-2008, 11:42 PM
That day IS coming but not the way we are lead to believe.

The times almost mirror that of the 1770s. What comes is obvious.

The PTB is working very hard to make sure we lose this time. Their operators shoot 1000s of rounds a month in training, with many trips to all the best schools for training.
Even small towns now have SWAT teams with all the best armor and machine guns, plus an APC or other armored vehicle. This is not for the occasional drug runner or DV case. They say it is, but were able to deal with such things for many years without tactical teams in every jurisdiction.

If you think things will go the way of 1775, and your role in it will be pulling a trigger, or suspect you won't have a choice in the matter, then you better be VERY GOOD at it or some JBT in black will make a trophy of you and many of them will spend their retirement talking about how they smacked us down in that "Glorious battle to save the union" or some crap like that - basically doing what the Union league has done every day since 1865.

There are many schools to be going to in the meantime - while there is time - rather than sitting around thinking about it.

If that is not possible, then there are also some training programs out there too.
There is the Appleseed shoot that is already mentioned on this forum. The guys at AWRM.ORG have the National Militia Standards in place and that program was put together by real operators and veterans. There are numerous books out there with very good material. I used to shoot IDPA with Masaad Ayoob and he practices what he writes about.

For regular practice, there are IDPA and IPSC shoots that, though games for the most part, account for good challenging trigger time. The IPSC 3-Gun and Tactical 3-Gun, matches where you use a rifle, pistol, and shotgun, are time and money well spent. For those living on the planes on mountainous states who might not be so much into pistolero stuff, there are Garand Matches, CMP matches, Precision Rifle (some better than 600 meters!), and "any any" shoots. Most local gun clubs have these matches scheduled on various weekend days consistent from month to month, so you can work them into your schedule.

Even paintball or airsoft matter for force on force experience.

Whatever the case, if you think firearms will play a part in your role in the revolution, again irregardless of choice, you need to be very good at them lest the last time you be seen will be your body being dragged down your driveway by thugs as the sheeple cheer the oppressors over spoonfuls of ice cream.

All the world knows only force. And there is much to be said when those who petition for freedom are capable of answering force with force.

pickdog
02-22-2008, 09:02 AM
That day IS coming but not the way we are lead to believe.

The times almost mirror that of the 1770s. What comes is obvious.

The PTB is working very hard to make sure we lose this time. Their operators shoot 1000s of rounds a month in training, with many trips to all the best schools for training.
Even small towns now have SWAT teams with all the best armor and machine guns, plus an APC or other armored vehicle. This is not for the occasional drug runner or DV case. They say it is, but were able to deal with such things for many years without tactical teams in every jurisdiction.

If you think things will go the way of 1775, and your role in it will be pulling a trigger, or suspect you won't have a choice in the matter, then you better be VERY GOOD at it or some JBT in black will make a trophy of you and many of them will spend their retirement talking about how they smacked us down in that "Glorious battle to save the union" or some crap like that - basically doing what the Union league has done every day since 1865.

There are many schools to be going to in the meantime - while there is time - rather than sitting around thinking about it.

If that is not possible, then there are also some training programs out there too.
There is the Appleseed shoot that is already mentioned on this forum. The guys at AWRM.ORG have the National Militia Standards in place and that program was put together by real operators and veterans. There are numerous books out there with very good material. I used to shoot IDPA with Masaad Ayoob and he practices what he writes about.

For regular practice, there are IDPA and IPSC shoots that, though games for the most part, account for good challenging trigger time. The IPSC 3-Gun and Tactical 3-Gun, matches where you use a rifle, pistol, and shotgun, are time and money well spent. For those living on the planes on mountainous states who might not be so much into pistolero stuff, there are Garand Matches, CMP matches, Precision Rifle (some better than 600 meters!), and "any any" shoots. Most local gun clubs have these matches scheduled on various weekend days consistent from month to month, so you can work them into your schedule.

Even paintball or airsoft matter for force on force experience.

Whatever the case, if you think firearms will play a part in your role in the revolution, again irregardless of choice, you need to be very good at them lest the last time you be seen will be your body being dragged down your driveway by thugs as the sheeple cheer the oppressors over spoonfuls of ice cream.

All the world knows only force. And there is much to be said when those who petition for freedom are capable of answering force with force.

good advice

Dequeant
02-22-2008, 10:16 AM
EDIT:

Removed because i don't want people to get the wrong idea