PDA

View Full Version : the REVOLUTION continues: Introducing Nation Builder

jacobin
02-20-2008, 11:02 PM
This went out to supporters in Colorado tonight -

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Supporters:

For those that have been wondering where the REVOLUTION goes from this point, here is your answer: NationBuilder.org

Our movement represents hundreds of thousands of people. If we can get a significant portion of these people involved in their local GOPs, elected to their respective State Central Committees and elect as many as possible to the Republican National Committee (RNC), then we will eventually take back the Republican Party.

In addition, we will be reminding old school GOP members of the original party platform and the importance of the Constitution. Currently it has been easier to educate and remind current GOP activists than recruiting new activists.

Therefore, volunteer and get involved! If you can't, then please make a small donation as often as possible.

What exactly are we doing?

* Our primary goal is to establish a Call Center in Denver with our Voice-over-IP phone systems so the REVOLUTION can continue.
* Distributing thousands of pocket Constitutions to GOPs all over the country while Nation Builder speakers talk to Republicans about the Rule of Law and the original party platform.
* Managing grassroots efforts for State and National campaigns.
* Canvassing for State Legislators and State Senator campaigns.
* Campaigning State Delegates to elect two of real Republicans to the RNC at the State Convention May 31st.
* Auto-dial marketing to promote money bombs for National Campaigns, including Murray Sabrin's 2/29 money bomb.
* Building an advanced Voter-tracking online database to draw hundreds or thousands of volunteers that will focus their efforts on winning the June 3rd primary for Murray Sabrin's U.S. Senate race.(www.murraysabrin.com)

We want to ensure the middle class's wealth is protected by ending the inflation tax which is driven by the Government's out of control spending and the Federal Reserves addiction to printing more and more money.

The establishment has been spending billions to put the Constitution further asunder for decades. We are not just fighting ideas, we are fighting the incredible power of fractional reserve banking. All donations will be wisely spent to restore liberty, sound money and limited government that the Constitution charges us to uphold.

If you can help with any area such as office space, legal advice or as a volunteer to attend events contact us. If you can't, consider the power of thousands of dedicated hardworking Americans contributing $20 per month (or whatever they can afford) to support the intrepid cause of liberty and limited government.

Those who can help in big ways, please do. It is from this point that we can change everything that is wrong with the country but first we have to take control of our party to elect those that represent the foundations of liberty.

A special note to Democrats: 200 years ago you were called Democrat-Republicans or just Republicans in Thomas Jefferson's great party. You may be liberals but we are "classical liberals" and our objectives are your objectives -- a better, stronger, more free and prosperous nation.

Check out upcoming events on the site and our blog where we readily post updates on multiple events every week.

Together we can change the country. Please join us and let's rebuild our once great party and our forever great nation back to the Constitutional standards that they were founded on.

---------------------------------

[ Admin Note- RonPaulForums.com maintains neutrality on the established credibility of forum members and recommends all users perform proper due diligence and use their best judgment before donating to any particular cause. Any messages relating to such due diligence for Nation Builder should be posted in the following thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=123889

Thank you.]

Kotin
02-20-2008, 11:17 PM
bump

darkdruid
02-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Hey I live in the suburbs but go to school at the Auraria campus in Denver. I would gladly give any type of help you guys need. I know tons about technology relating to computers in general. Message me or email me.

nate895
02-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Hmm, I think I'll donate when I get some extra money.

pinkmandy
02-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Bump! Great job!

smokey1sc
02-21-2008, 09:10 AM
I sent 10 after I read your blog , keep up the good work

jacobin
02-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Just discovered Congressman Brazilla Carroll Reece was the RNC Chairman from 1946-1948. Here's a great quote from him:

"What we see here is a number of large foundations, primarily The Rockefeller Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, and the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, using their enormous public funds to finance a one-sided approach to foreign policy and to promote it actively, among the public by propaganda, and in the Government through infiltration."

http://blog.nationbuilder.org/2008/02/now-message-from-rnc-chairman_21.html

smokey1sc
02-21-2008, 12:18 PM
go go go!!!

TruthAtLast
02-21-2008, 12:55 PM
i love the idea and have been advocating such a venture here for some time. I've even been working on launching a similar organization.

However, I would suggest that as this project continues to grow, there needs to be a system of transparency in the funds used, official bylaws and mission statement for the organization to protect against internal corruption, and a governance that allows the members (not just leaders and organizers) to contribute into the development and direction of the organization.

There is great power when you can get 50,000 people donating $20 per month, especially with compounded interest. In just two years there would be over $46 million and in 4 years it would jump to nearly $200 million. The problem is that with such resources, there is increased risk of internal corruption, influence, and bureaucracy.

It is sad to say that we need to protect us from ourselves. The founders new this too. They knew that there will be times when the wrong people get put into power. But the Constitution was set up to bind those people and limit their power.

I believe such an organization needs a central head just in terms of initially launching the movement and providing the tool of communication. But the organizational power itself should be decentralized the same way many terrorist cells work. Even in the event that someone destroyed, infiltrated, or corrupted the leadership, it shouldn't matter. 10 more organizations would pop up instantly to take its place. THIS is how a true Revolution grows into an unstoppable force.

Watch the video in my signature. It outlines exactly how such fight can be won.

smokey1sc
02-22-2008, 12:25 AM
go go go

jacobin
02-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Yes, all the finances will be open and members will be capable of helping the direction of the organization.

I haven't watched Griffin's video completely (about half) but if you are suggesting promoting the Libertarian party or our own party, it will take 50+ years. The GOP has the platform (the original platform) that represents our movement. Getting involved and directing the GOP will allow us to effect real change.

I've been a fan of Griffin's for 10+ years and impressed by Freedom Force.

But realize there are a LOT of real conservative Republicans in the GOP that are outside the Ron Paul Movement yet are ready and willing to return the party to that of limited government and fiscal conservatism.

I'll have to study Griffin's ideas more but nothing eclipses taking over the State Central Committees and the RNC.

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Currently we are raising funds to travel the the 14th Congressional District in Texas to provide Ron Paul Supporters with Canvassing Tools, World Class Training, and to perform exit polls with affidavits in agreement with http://www.projectvotecou... please consider volunteering at Project Vote Count if your State has not held its primary.

I spoke to the founder of Project Vote Count today and we are coordinating efforts in Ron Pauls Congressional District to get as many polling places staffed as possible, doing an auto-dial in that area, providing canvassing support, and meeting with the Local GOPs to remind them of the Constitution and promote Ron Paul. All of this is if we are able to raise enough funds for travel. If not, we will still do everything to help Texas keep its Congressman. It is of course however in the best interest of Ron Pauls Congressional Seat to have active volunteers campainging in Texas CD 14 and promoting Liberty. We are running a tight ship financially and all contributions will be wisely allocated to advance Liberty.

The Revolution Continues at http://nationbuilder.org