PDA

View Full Version : Let's fill the new meter!

Jeremy
02-20-2008, 08:52 PM
http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/index.html

It was hard for them to keep up with the donations, let's do it again :D

Lou337
02-20-2008, 08:53 PM
No, fill up the liberty candidates' meters.

Jeremy
02-20-2008, 08:56 PM

Only three of them have actual meters

TruthAtLast
02-20-2008, 08:57 PM

Exactly! Ron Paul already has nearly $1 million. We've done what he asked of us.

We need to give him some SUPPORT in Congress. We need to support the other Ron Paul Candidates now! It is hard enough to find people who follow our beliefs to run for public office, but now that they are emerging all of the country we have a RESPONSIBILITY to support them.

This is the true Revolution. A Ron Paul Coalition in Congress could have a HUGE impact.

TruthAtLast
02-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Why isn't there a single site that has meters for all of the Ron Paul Republican candidates. Technically, each donation can still redirected to the donation pages for each site, but an API could update the total real time.

LibertyEagle
02-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Why isn't there a single site that has meters for all of the Ron Paul Republican candidates. Technically, each donation can still redirected to the donation pages for each site, but an API could update the total real time.

Hey, that's a great idea. :) Maybe someone could set this up.

mkeller
02-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Hey, that's a great idea. :) Maybe someone could set this up.Someone - do!

darkdruid
02-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey, that's a great idea. :) Maybe someone could set this up.

Give me the source to the stuff and I will post ALL of them up.

TruthAtLast
02-21-2008, 03:56 PM
bump.... can someone create a single site with meters for all Ron Paul Republican candidates. i'm sure the candidates would cooperate due to the massive fund raising they could receive.

Our problem is that we focus on money bombs but it is hard to do 10+ separate money bombs. We all like to see the little ticker go up and the meter filled.

I'd love to see a site that has each candidate and their meters. That way we can see the total raised but also make sure everyone gets the money they need.

Shink
02-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Give me the source to the stuff and I will post ALL of them up.

Someone help this druid out!

RollOn2day
02-21-2008, 04:20 PM
bump for R3evolution Power!