PDA

View Full Version : Political Justice PAC

skiingff
08-14-2007, 07:28 PM
I need immediate help, I plan on starting a PAC ASAP, raising funds and getting Ron Paul's message out there.

The PAC will be "Political Justice PAC" at http://www.politicaljustice.us

I just registered the domain name an hour ago, already have hosting set up and web page is ready to be made, already have e-mail accounts, and a PayPal business account to accept donations.

I am going to move ahead full force with this project and need as much help as possible, especially administrative and technical help!

My only goal is to get TV, radio, newspaper, etc ads out there and spread the message. The rest will naturally follow.

How can you help?

Lord Xar
08-14-2007, 07:30 PM
n/m

skiingff
08-14-2007, 07:31 PM
well, hmmmm.. I can do the design/website for you....

That would be awesome... would really appreciate it!!!

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-14-2007, 07:34 PM
What does "Political Justice" mean? It sounds slightly vindictive, although there can be scenarios calling for that, such as negative campaigning against other candidates while taking every precaution not to be associated with Ron Paul. How will you be using it?

Mr. White
08-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Sounds like a vote fraud domain name to me. How bout RonPaulforFreedom.com

You know... something for OUR GUY.

skiingff
08-14-2007, 07:40 PM
What does "Political Justice" mean? It sounds slightly vindictive, although there can be scenarios calling for that, such as negative campaigning against other candidates while taking every precaution not to be associated with Ron Paul. How will you be using it?

I believe Ron Paul himself is political justice...

Before Ron Paul, "political justice" was an oxymoron.

skiingff
08-14-2007, 07:42 PM
Sounds like a vote fraud domain name to me. How bout RonPaulforFreedom.com

You know... something for OUR GUY.

That would be nice but a PAC cannot associate with the candidate or list his name.

LibertyEagle
08-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Just my opinion, but I think "political justice" sounds like some kind of vigilante group and doesn't send a particularly good message.

skiingff
08-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Just my opinion, but I think "political justice" sounds like some kind of vigilante group and doesn't send a particularly good message.

Okay, I thought the name was catchy and would spark interest, like "political justice? what is that?" then they log on and see what ron paul is all about.

However, if need be I will change the name, register a new domain name, set up a new website/email/paypal and we can get this thing moving.

We don't need infighting, we need Ron Paul ads. If the MSM won't do it, WHO WILL???

Suggestions for a name? Input?