PDA

View Full Version : Will BUSH bomb IRAN now to take Heat off McCain?

Falseflagop
02-20-2008, 08:34 PM
I see an IRAN story on drudge claim this Think Tank guy saying IRAN speeding up nuclear activity.

Bush to help McCain?

LibertyEagle
02-20-2008, 08:38 PM
If he does it, it will because of the oil bourse, I think.

Falseflagop
02-20-2008, 08:39 PM
I agree but now more of a reason.

pacelli
02-20-2008, 08:40 PM
They hate us for our freedom.

TruthAtLast
02-20-2008, 08:45 PM
this Government is a master of misdirection and diversion. If these McCain scandals become serious, I wouldn't be surprised at ALL if President NumNuts does something drastic to take the attention off of McCain.

pacelli
02-20-2008, 08:47 PM
this Government is a master of misdirection and diversion. If these McCain scandals become serious, I wouldn't be surprised at ALL if President NumNuts does something drastic to take the attention off of McCain.

But would you be surprised if some 'spectacular national security event' occurred ?

Ibgamer
02-20-2008, 08:59 PM
Cmon guys dont get crazy now...

To late ;P

EvilEngineer
02-20-2008, 09:28 PM
You guys make it sound as if the hold back of the juicy scandal by the media wasn't planned ahead of time. They've had all the ammo they could ever want against McCain since before this race ever started. The ONLY reason they have held back is because they WANT a glass jaw at the top of the ticket on the republican side. This is just the tip of the iceberg for the McCain scandal news that will come out of the next few months.

Cinderella
02-20-2008, 09:36 PM
i dont understand why theyre doing this to him now?? he was their golden boy

The Good Doctor
02-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Ding, ding, ding.

PS Question. Anyone else know a country that we invaded because of an oil bourse that only accepted Euros for oil?

If he does it, it will because of the oil bourse, I think.

RSLudlum
02-20-2008, 09:55 PM
I see an IRAN story on drudge claim this Think Tank guy saying IRAN speeding up nuclear activity.

Bush to help McCain?

If he does...I would say it is time for a real revolution!

N13
02-20-2008, 09:58 PM
After Jeb is officially declared the VP as promissed to daddy for the endorsement.

MikeStanart
02-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Rush Limbagh is going to EAT THIS UP!

There's no way this is going to get side-lined.

pacelli
02-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Ding, ding, ding.

PS Question. Anyone else know a country that we invaded because of an oil bourse that only accepted Euros for oil?

Bling bling !

pacelli
02-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Rush Limbagh is going to EAT THIS UP!

There's no way this is going to get side-lined.

Yep I'm curious to get Rush's take. That will guide about 80% of people's opinions.

pacelli
02-20-2008, 10:03 PM
After Jeb is officially declared the VP as promissed to daddy for the endorsement.

+1 you got it ! Watch how it plays out. Guaranteed Jeb Bush VP for McCain

MGreen
02-20-2008, 10:08 PM
My fear right now is that the cease fire in Iraq will be null this weekend and violence will go back up in Iraq, which could shift focus back to Iraq. And for whatever messed up reason, that helps McCain.

RSLudlum
02-20-2008, 10:10 PM
My fear right now is that the cease fire in Iraq will be null this weekend and violence will go back up in Iraq, which could shift focus back to Iraq. And for whatever messed up reason, that helps McCain.

Maybe, maybe not....It could show that the surge never 'worked'

quickmike
02-20-2008, 10:12 PM

Bush to help McCain?

anythings possible with those jag-offs.

The Good Doctor
02-20-2008, 10:26 PM
There is no way in hell this will happen. No way in hell. If it does I am moving out of this country.

FindLiberty
02-20-2008, 10:47 PM
Future news flash:

In order to protect us from a falling satellite, the US Navy targeted
the tumbling spy craft, fired and missed. Unfortunately, this has
resulted in the complete destruction of a small island just off of
Iran.

It appears that the recently opened Oil bourse on Kish Island
is no longer on the map. ...and that pesky satellite may still
require another shot or two within the next few days, unless
the USD can remain the world's oil exchange currency.

In an emergency overnight session, Congress has approved
an additional 3 trillion dollars of defense funding for upgrades
to the Navy's aging "Whack-a-Mole" guidance system since it
failed to score an accurate hit on the orbiting spy craft threat.

jlaker
02-20-2008, 10:50 PM
I hope Bush Bombs himself!!

Ex Post Facto
02-20-2008, 11:19 PM

If he does something stupid, impeachment is knocking on his door. He would do a lot better to just lay low and hope congress let's him leave quietly. Why risk his own neck for some guy that won't win the nation?

nodope0695
02-20-2008, 11:21 PM
It wouldn't suprise me in the least. :mad:

Ex Post Facto
02-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Future news flash:

In order to protect us from a falling satellite, the US Navy targeted
the tumbling spy craft, fired and missed. Unfortunately, this has
resulted in the complete destruction of a small island just off of
Iran.

It appears that the recently opened Oil bourse on Kish Island
is no longer on the map. ...and that pesky satellite may still
require another shot or two within the next few days, unless
the USD can remain the world's oil exchange currency.

In an emergency overnight session, Congress has approved
an additional 3 trillion dollars of defense funding for upgrades
to the Navy's aging "Whack-a-Mole" guidance system since it
failed to score an accurate hit on the orbiting spy craft threat.

No luck...THIS JUST RELEASED. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080221/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/dead_satellite

pacelli
02-21-2008, 12:21 AM
"Confirmation that the fuel tank has been fragmented should be available within 24 hours." It made no mention of early indications, but a defense official close to the situation said later that officials monitoring the collision saw what appeared to be an explosion, indicating that the fuel tank was hit

I wonder if that fuel tank is still out there :)

devil21
02-21-2008, 12:23 AM
No luck...THIS JUST RELEASED. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080221/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/dead_satellite

And all at a bargain basement price of only $30 million!

Grandson of Liberty
02-21-2008, 12:25 AM
You guys make it sound as if the hold back of the juicy scandal by the media wasn't planned ahead of time. They've had all the ammo they could ever want against McCain since before this race ever started. The ONLY reason they have held back is because they WANT a glass jaw at the top of the ticket on the republican side. This is just the tip of the iceberg for the McCain scandal news that will come out of the next few months.

exactamundo.

Carole
02-21-2008, 12:29 AM
LOL Undoubtedly.:eek: