PDA

View Full Version : Rene Caisse. Essiac: Cancer Cure?

Phantom
02-20-2008, 06:07 PM
A rare glimpse of the humble Canadian nurse who brought "Essiac" to the world in the 1920's. Filmed in the 70's. One of the cancer cures that has not been formally recognised yet?

Rene Caisse. Essiac: Cancer Cure?

http://video.google.com/ThumbnailServer2?app=vss&contentid=ac037b193175a0e1&offsetms=850000&itag=w160&lang=en&sigh=UCiPiaiss5RXjG9F3F2sDUMF8Nw (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-183694243261657048&q=Complete+Rene+Caisse+Essiac+video&total=5&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2)

s35wf
02-21-2008, 10:13 PM
This story is TRUE! You can buy essiac tea from herbalhealer.com

Also when i got sick awhile back, I ended up eventually going to a chiropractor who practiced alternative medicine. On one of my visits (after reading detailed info from various naturopaths, homopaths, alternative medicine info) I brought in some info regarding this story and info from herbal healer about essiac tea. My chiropractor WAS amazed that i had come across this information and he personally knew the guy in CA that told of Rene Casse's story and wrote a book about her. He wanted ALL the info about herbal healer I could give him.

I DO NOT have cancer and never really tried the tea; But I'd give it whirl if i did. (Probably along with some other treatments)

dsentell
02-21-2008, 10:17 PM
I got Rene's recipe (found it a few years ago on the internet). I buy the herbs and make it myself. I do not have cancer, but take it regularly as a preventative . . .

thuja
02-21-2008, 10:22 PM
i tske it now and then for the same reason, but am too lazy to make my own, so i buy the flora version from canada.

mackler
02-27-2008, 05:49 AM
Speaking of cancer cures, check out this video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5528328984547372206) and this book (http://www.amazon.com/When-Healing-Becomes-Crime-Alternative/dp/0892819251/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?&qid=1204069689). Frigging amazing.

sedele
03-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Bump for more testimonies.

sedele
06-04-2008, 11:21 PM
bump

amy31416
06-05-2008, 01:30 AM
I read up on it a long time ago and don't buy it, but hell, the tea doesn't seem to be bad for you--so it probably can't hurt.

acptulsa
06-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Haven't heard of it before and don't know if I have faith. Should I come down with cancer, I'll be switching to a Miso diet and trying to eliminate my toxin intake. If this tea fits, fine...

Nirvikalpa
06-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I really believe nature has the answer for nearly every disease and sickness. Instead, they pump your body with pills that sometimes can do more harm than good (ie, you take birth control and it gives you blood clots).

Unbelievable. I hope I can practice some type of alternative medicine.

dsentell
06-06-2008, 08:51 AM
As I mentioned before, I do not have cancer so can give no personal testimony regarding the effect of Essiac on that. However, as with any other type of medicine (natural or pharma), one substance rarely affects only one condition or one part of the body. The same is true of Essiac and the herbs it is made from. For example, it is said that Essiac cures cancer, cures diabetes and kills tumors. My family history has all three of these so that is my reason for taking Essiac as a preventative.

The effects that I have personally seen are not so dramatic as curing cancer (perhaps that is because the prevention has been successful!). The single thing I notice most when taking Essiac is that I am a smoker and after a day of heavy smoking sometimes feel a rattling in my lungs, like a phlegm build up. I cough trying to clear them with little or no relief. After taking Essiac at night, the next morning, I can cough and easily clear my lungs. If I take the Essiac regularly, it prevents the rattling all together. Clear lungs, easy breathing. My husband reports the same for him. So, for anyone having any breathing problems, I would suggest giving this a try.

Additionally, I suffered from heartburn quite often and find that Essiac has taken care of that problem. My belief is that somehow this relief resulted from the increase in the production of bile, which Essiac is known to cause. Finally, I take this before bed and it makes falling asleep easier, another reported effect.

I buy the herbs and make the Essiac myself at a cost of about $25 PER YEAR! FOR BOTH ME AND MY HUSBAND! I use to spend more than that on antacids in a year, so all the other benefits are a bonus.

As for me personally, I guess only time may be a indicator of whether Essiac has successfully prevented the development of cancer . . . .

s35wf
06-06-2008, 09:24 AM
i would buy the bulk herbs from herbalhealer.com (mariah mccains site). Another product I highly recommend is a superfood drink called "Emerald Balance" made by sgn nutrition. It is very good for you, has some of the same ingredients as essiac tea, along with tons of good stuff. Definitely will help your health and energy levels. Tastes like a green mint tea. Fantastic stuff. I usually buy it from vitacost.com cuz its cheaper thru them. Retail 39.95, from vitacost its only 27.00.

My teenage daughter also loves it. We' ve also used the X Balance chocolate kids version also. Highly recommended.

I read naturalnews.com all the time. Mike Adams the "health ranger" advice is excellant. So far whatever this guy recommends works great. For my diabetes 2 i use Barron Baseline "Glucotor V2" to control blood sugar levels, this with a low/no carb diet controls my blood sugar naturally. :)

I also now use "maggie's soapnuts" for washing clothes. Excellent product, also found through Mike Adams recommendation.

If your sick, follow this guys advice; it definitely helps!

JJBencze
07-20-2011, 06:27 AM
20+ Cancer Remedies - Natural & Low Cost

1. Aloe Vera Extract- (Watch “Is Aloe a Cure for Cancer” on YouTube). Get your aloe juice or powder from HSU.com. There's a book by aloe's leading expert, Dr Lee Ritter that's very helpful.
2. Pycnogenol- is Pine Bark Extract and it's much better than Yew bark extract for cancer...and it's tens of thousands of dollars less expensive... VitaCost.com has low cost Pycnogenol and Pine Bark Extract... Take 500 to 1,500 mg a day... See books on Pycnogenol by R. Passwater... Pycnogenol also great for cardiovascular health & for breaking up blood clots.
3. MesoSilver- (Colloidal Silver) Kills all germs and viruses known to science. See the PurestColloids.com website. Take a tablespoon or 2 a day.
4. MMS, the Master Mineral Solution- (AKA- Stabilized Oxygen). See YouTube “MMS- Jim Humble” or “Dr John Humiston”... This remedy is so effective, it came eliminate malaria from the blood stream is 4 hours, at the cost of 5 cents! JimHumble.biz has dozens of pages of testimonials (and instructions on how to use it), and you can download 45 pages of his new book free at miraclemineral.org.
5. Baking Soda- See YouTube for Dr Simonicci's video on his discovery that cancer tumors are filled with fungus...and baking soda will melt and destroy the tumor in days.
6. Essiac- (Four Herb Tea) Canadian nurse Rene Caisse was given this recipe from a Native American medicine man and recorded tens of thousands cancer reversals over the next 50 years... JFK's personal physician, Dr Brusch, worked with Rene to bring the formula to general awareness but was derailed by the modern medical cartel... Dr Brusch later healed himself of colon cancer with no medical help...just the Essaic Tea.
7. Shark Liver Oil- See the book by Dr Passwater. This oil is not only effective for cancer reversal, its one the best treatments for allergies.
8. Oxygen/Ozone Therapy- See the book by Ed McCabe, Mr Oxygen. OxySulfur is a product that Ed touts...it's a MSM product (organic sulfur supplement) that is the purest on the market.
9. Vitamin D3- Whether by sunlight or supplement, vitamin D3 maybe is in the shortest supply in humans and maybe the most important for cancer relief. It's very inexpensive...take about 10k to 15k IU's a day.
10. The Energy Cure- Dr Bill Bengston accidentally discovered that people can be trained to heal breast cancer in lab mice by just holding their hands around the cage for one hour a day for about 3 to 4 weeks... He has also worked on human cancers for 30 years and has never failed to reverse a cancer if the person came for all the treatments.... Other diseases also respond to this method; some don't... Look for his book, “The Energy Cure”... It's one of the best books I've ever read! EVER!
11. Tocotrienol- is a form of super vitamin E that is 50 times (5,000 %) greater antioxidant than regular vitamin E. VitaCost.com has the lowest cost on Nutricology brand... Do not take Tocotrienol with regular vitamin E, says Dr Tan, the creator of tocotrienol. DrPasswater.com has a great interview with Dr Tan about tocotrienol.
12. Fasting- helps the body purify, which improves your immune system... A strong immune system reduces the chance of cancer... Fasting also helps obesity, arthritis and vascular issues... Look for fasting books by Herbert Shelton, ND and Paul Bragg.
13. Raw Food Diet- See “Fasting” above... See videos and books by David Wolfe.
14. Spices- High antioxidant spices like ground Sumac berries, ground Cloves, ground Saigon Cinnamon, ground Turmeric, (all available from MySpiceSage.com) & ground Wild Oregano Powder (from North American Herb & Spice).
15. Thyroid Therapy- The thyroid controls all the endocrine glands and most of the body functions. Most people over 40 are deficient in correctly made thyroxin (the thyroid hormone). When thyroid activity is high, cancer and heart disease are very rare. Read “Hypothyriodism, Type 2”, by Mark Starr, MD... You may need “desiccated porcine thyroid extract”...it's been around for a hundred years and works many times better than synthetic thyroxin.
16. Iodine- is what the thyroid uses to make thyroxin, but we don't get enough of it in our diet to supply our thyroid and all of the other organs and tissues that need iodine.... The average American diet has less than 1% of the iodine we need.
17. Sleep- Between 7 & 9 hours of sleep are required every night to renew the immune system to ward off cancer... Try the product, lithium orotate to help mood enhancement and natural sleep...this form of lithium also helps regrow brain cells according to UCLA researchers.
18. John of God- is a spiritual healer from Brazil that has cured millions of people worldwide at no charge... You can look at his website and videos... People give him donations so he can continue his work.
19. Vitamin C- Humans are one of the few animals that do not make their own vitamin C... Dr Linus Pauling, PhD, found that high levels of vitamin C helped to discourage cancer.
20. Laetrile- aka vitamin B17 (found in apricot pits) has been known to have a positive effect on cancer for over 40 years... When the FDA bans something natural, you know it has to be good for you.
21. Zeolite- “Natural Zeolite (clinoptilolite): A New Adjuvant in Anticancer Therapy”...This article is found in a Europeon scientific magazine in 2001... Zeolite treatment of mice and dogs suffering from a variety of tumor types led to improvement in the overall health status, prolongation of life-span, and decrease in tumors size... In addition, toxicology studies on mice and rats demonstrated that the treatment does not have negative effects.

The remedies listed above should be used in combination with each other... Different people react differently to treatments, so I would use the shotgun approach and use a wide variety of these if I had cancer... I don't have cancer but I use many of these remedies already... The pycnogenol and shark liver oil work great for my allergies.

Many natural doctors recommend NOT using chemo, radiation or surgery...not even a biopsy... All of these methods make the cancer worse... The chemo and radition cause cancer...they literally cause cancer... Why would you treat cancer with agents that causes cancer... Do you think you can fight fire with fire?
Have you ever had a fire in your house, and you got out a blow torch to put it out!? How did that work for ya?

"Patients don't survive cancer because of chemo, radiation and surgery...THEY SURVIVE INSPITE OF THEM!" - Dr Leonard Coldwell, MD, who saved thousands from cancer with natural methods, not medicine.

Chemo Therapy is only 2% effective when used by itself, says Dr John Apsley.
Modern Medical cancer therapy has not improved in 60 years (however, its way more expensive)!
Your odds of dying of cancer in 2010 are GREATER than in 1950!
In 1972, there were 220,000 cancer deaths...Nixon started the War on Cancer!
In 1997, there were 560,000 cancer deaths...that's more than double, but the population did not double.
65 years of chemo, radiation and cancer surgery have killed more people than Hitler.

As important as what you do when you have cancer, it's important to stop the bad habits.
If you're smoking cigerettes or dope, you're not serious about your health.
If you're working with toxic chemicals like asbestos, PCB's, lead, or mercury, there's not much hope.
If you're hating and holding grudges, your body may be working against you.

When 118 oncologists at a major cancer institute in the United States were asked whether they would opt for chemotherapy if they were cancer patients, three-quarters said they would turn down the treatment... Why?... “Ineffective and unacceptably poisonous.”

“Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing.” - Voltaire, French Author

“Nearly all men die of their medicines, not of their diseases.” - Moliere, French Playwright & Actor

"One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine." Sir William Osler, MD, one of the four founders of Johns Hopkins Medical School, and revolutionized medical training world-wide (he started the “Intern” concept in medical training).

“I have endeavored to show that there is no real service of humanity in the profession of medicine and that it is injurious to mankind.” - Mahatma Gandhi