PDA

View Full Version : If RP loses his COngressional Seat he MUST run 3rd Party in PRESIDENT RACE !!

Falseflagop
02-20-2008, 04:25 PM
Because that will be war. No way he loses 14th District w/o FRAUD!! Now Hannity chiming in, tells me they are starting to rig things down their with the help imho of Neo-con governor PERRY (Worked under Bush), They want RP out badly, so if that happens we run 3rd party in President race and focus on RP !! I doubt that is what they want?

kirkblitz
02-20-2008, 04:26 PM
i think he would

Falseflagop
02-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Time to fire up the RP Revolution and get that fire back. Win, lose or CREATE problems to expose the crooks running on both sides!! Mr. Change is owned, Mrs. vince FOster is owned and McCain is a neo-cons enough said, other than RON there is NO choice! imho

burningfur
02-20-2008, 04:33 PM
I don't think he is going to lose, not after ten terms. Name Recognition actually works for us in this situation. lol

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-20-2008, 04:37 PM
I admit it's unlikely, but also advocate this approach 100% if a loss did occur. A loss isn't just a loss for Ron: It's irrefutable evidence of just how war-hungry, deranged, and monstrous the Republican Party has become. And irredeemably so. I refuse to believe any sane Ron Paul supporter could continue to advocate hanging in the GOP and altering it from the inside if they are so war-obsessed as to boot Dr. Paul out.

pacelli
02-20-2008, 04:39 PM
As a lifelong republican, I agree. He has absolutely nothing to lose at that point.

literatim
02-20-2008, 04:43 PM
I admit it's unlikely, but also advocate this approach 100% if a loss did occur. A loss isn't just a loss for Ron: It's irrefutable evidence of just how war-hungry, deranged, and monstrous the Republican Party has become. And irredeemably so. I refuse to believe any sane Ron Paul supporter could continue to advocate hanging in the GOP and altering it from the inside if they are so war-obsessed as to boot Dr. Paul out.

Don't be stupid. We aren't in the GOP because we like the company of the war mongers.

Mordan
02-20-2008, 05:28 PM
yea i was thinking that. the loss in tx14 would not be a loss really. it would be a casus belli and the death of the GOP. by the way I'm for the staying in the GOP. but if they kick you out of the party with smears and saddam hussien like tactics. eurk... i'm pissed. When i go on hannity forums... I feel the GOP is beyond repair

blakjak
02-20-2008, 05:35 PM
The Congressional Election is not the reason he has ruled out the Third Party Run. He could do both.

Mystile
02-20-2008, 05:38 PM
The neocon Inquisition is out in full force attempting to "purge" their party by replacing awesomeness with shittery. I think its pretty likely RP will keep his seat, but who knows how badly the establishment wants to remove him? If Shillery gets the nomination, RP could run 3rd party and pick up the intelligent sector of the Obama vote. :)

nate895
02-20-2008, 05:43 PM
The Congressional Election is not the reason he has ruled out the Third Party Run. He could do both.

He wants to stay in Congress as a Republican, impossible if he loses the primary.