PDA

View Full Version : Video: Fellow Congressman Cannot Name Obama Accomplishment!

mysticgeek
02-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Feb. 20: During an interview with State Sen. Kirk Watson, D-Texas and Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones, D-Ohio, MSNBC's Chris Matthews asks the lawmakers to name accomplishments by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23256713#23256713

constitutional
02-20-2008, 03:02 PM
...But... but he will bring change... hope... solutions...answers!

lol @ those people laughing their asses off in the back.

WilliamC
02-20-2008, 03:08 PM
If you thought he brought change to American as a Senator just wait till you see the changes he will bring to America as President!

heh heh.

chelu
02-20-2008, 03:39 PM
misleading title? I think the dude was a Texas State Senator and not a fellow congressman. i guess he gets a little bit of some slack there for not knowing the details of what Obama's been doing in the Senate, since he's on the outside looking in. Now if he were a Senator in the Congress and had been unable to name anything that would be a complete embarrassment, but instead this Kirk dude is just like some regular Obama supporters who can't name any accomplishment or stance on issues. Just as pathetic, but I'm willing to give him a break, because he's no different than some Obama supporters, and it's not surprising he couldn't name anything.

But hey if the Global Poverty Act passes soon, I'll send this State Senator an email telling him Obama successfully led the way to lay an U.N. tax on the American taxpayer, "and for other purposes".

AFM
02-20-2008, 03:42 PM
He endorsed him regardless.
No, wait, fuck it-- shouldn't EVERY Obama supporter know his accomplishments?
What the fuck is this?
It is almost as if they are supporting him solely due to his incredible ability to read a speech that was written for him by someone else!

szczebrzeszyn
02-20-2008, 03:47 PM
It is almost as if they are supporting him solely due to his incredible ability to read a speech that was written for him by someone else!

Yes, it sucks. Welcome to the real world...

AFM
02-20-2008, 03:49 PM
My own family likes Obama.
I've gotten my mother to support RP, but my father actually admitted to my face that while he likes RP, he thinks Obama is "very inspiring" and has a "better chance at winning". So he is voting for him.

Dave Pedersen
02-20-2008, 04:08 PM
What are Hillary's accomplishments? What are Dr. Paul's accomplishments?

mysticgeek
02-20-2008, 04:13 PM
My own family likes Obama.
I've gotten my mother to support RP, but my father actually admitted to my face that while he likes RP, he thinks Obama is "very inspiring" and has a "better chance at winning". So he is voting for him.
Now that is some great logic!

WilliamC
02-20-2008, 04:15 PM
What are Hillary's accomplishments? What are Dr. Paul's accomplishments?

Hillary, staying married to power for love and to Bill Clinton for politics.

Ron Paul, staying married to his wife for love and to the Constitution for politics.

justatrey
02-20-2008, 04:15 PM
LOL I watched this live and was cringing - I actually felt bad for the guy.

Great video. :D

mysticgeek
02-20-2008, 04:26 PM

Oh I know! LOL I was thinking ... dude! Just make something up! Say something like education and kids... just say something! :D

reaver
02-20-2008, 04:38 PM

Great video. :D

Me too.. me too...

When Chris Matthews said, "well this is HARDBALL!" (like the John Madden of politics) and Keith laughed and said "No, this is election results." I just died. :D

AJ Antimony
02-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Hahaha so true! Obama hasn't done jack sh*t and Hillary voted FOR the war! Good to see the sheep in this country also elect sheep.

Voodoo
02-20-2008, 07:53 PM
misleading title? I think the dude was a Texas State Senator and not a fellow congressman. i guess he gets a little bit of some slack there for not knowing the details of what Obama's been doing in the Senate, since he's on the outside looking in. Now if he were a Senator in the Congress and had been unable to name anything that would be a complete embarrassment, but instead this Kirk dude is just like some regular Obama supporters who can't name any accomplishment or stance on issues. Just as pathetic, but I'm willing to give him a break, because he's no different than some Obama supporters, and it's not surprising he couldn't name anything.

Senator Barack Obama (http://obama.senate.gov/)