PDA

View Full Version : *Little Miss Sunshine*

Mckarnin
02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Good Afternoon!

I know a lot of us are hurting right now, tired out...others of us are mad, perhaps disillusioned too...others still holding onto hope and working hard for Ron Paul, some working for good Senatorial or Congressional candidates to get results. Well I'm here to ask you to smile, even if it is a little faint, wry, or vaguely amused at my post...I'll even take a mocking smile as long as you go and sign up for the email list on the website that is serving as our staging area, www.RonPaulAmbassadors.com (http://www.ronpaulambassadors.com).

No matter what your feelings are right now the organization I am working on in conjunction with a growing list of grassroots leaders is for you. This organization is by no means the only hopeful thing coming out of our movement but it will revolutionize things for us and our cause now and in the future. Please read this (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=115250) introduction to the organization. Also, look at this (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116699) update.

In addition to Barry Goldwater Jr. and Jason Barrick from RPRadio we have now been joined by Al Dellgrottaglia from RPRevolution Radio and will soon be joined by several other Grassroots individuals who are familiar to most of you.

Right now we are in the thick of getting the legal groundwork in place and before long we will launch our website and our first educational campaigns will sweep America.

This organization will carry the things we have been fighting for into the future and will ensure that with each passing year more people are cured of their apathy and understand the economy, foreign policy, personal freedom, immigration, Constitution based governement and more...all from our point of view.

Normally, the media sets up the issues that the candidates have to address by way of articles, reports and "experts" who they invite to discuss the election. All the candidates have to do is prove that they are the best person to fix the problems the media has laid out and they are pretty much a shoe in. Ron Paul and his supporters have been in the unenviable position of needing to convince America that some of our greatest problems are those they have never or rarely heard discussed. If they can be convinced of that Ron Paul emerges clearly as the right man for the job. This organization will work to educate the hearts and minds of America and make them receptive to Ron Paul and candidates like him in the future.

This wasn't as eloquent as I had hoped but I'd like to think I have given you some idea of what we are working towards.

Thank you

Katharine Memole

http://ronpaulambassadors.com/images/RPAbanner60x468.jpg (http://www.ronpaulambassadors.com)

Dave Wood
02-20-2008, 03:07 PM
love ya!

liberteebell
02-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks K! Something much needed to look forward to! :D

Mckarnin
02-21-2008, 12:08 AM
love ya!

Thanks! :D

affa
02-21-2008, 12:14 AM
hahah... based on the subject line I thought this was gonna be about McCain!

Luft97
02-21-2008, 12:35 AM

LOL..:D

RollOn2day
02-21-2008, 12:45 AM
Really nice! I can't wait to see what comes out of this effort!

Would the ads be available to us so that we can run them locally in print and tv?

revolutionary8
02-21-2008, 02:21 AM
I love that movie, and I love this idea...

Olive: Grandpa, am I pretty?
Grandpa: You are the most beautiful girl in the world.
Olive: You're just saying that.
Grandpa: No! I'm madly in love with you and it's not because of your brains or your personality.

Grandpa: Losers are people who are so afraid of not winning, they don't even try.

Sheryl: What did he say?
Richard: I'll tell you when I regain consciousness.

Sheryl: She can't go. They've got some equestrian thing.
Richard: Oh, they do that horse shit every weekend.

Grandpa: Again with the fucking chicken.
Richard: Dad.
Grandpa: It's always with the goddamn fucking chicken.

Olive: Do you think there's a Heaven?
Frank: Well, it's hard to say, Olive. I don't think anyone knows for sure.
Olive: I know, but what do *you* think?
Frank: Well... um... uh...
Olive: I think there is.
Frank: Think I'll get in?
Olive: Yeah.
Frank: Promise?
Olive: Yeah.

:D

revolutionary8
02-21-2008, 02:51 AM
just want to add, I love that they stuffed grandpa in the back and "trekked on". I know that is what I would want. :D
March on Troopers, do what you gotta do in order to see the horror first hand.
If you see the horror, you will be so scared, you will ACT. :D

You will notice that "Little Miss Sunshine's family went in to full PROTECT mode. Did they succeed in "sheltering" the sunshine from the horror?
Was that the intent?
Who knows.
That is why I love that movie. :D

RollOn2day
02-21-2008, 10:55 AM

Would the ads be available to us so that we can run them locally in print and tv?

bump for ad availability:D

Mckarnin
02-21-2008, 12:44 PM

:-) I have not had any time to look into the passing rumors I have heard about McCain so I just googled...looks like I will be entertained for a few. thanks!

Mckarnin
02-21-2008, 01:25 PM

We plan to run national ad campaigns but also to cultivate a national network of local charter groups made up of people who want to further educate themselves and others in their community. We also plan to coordinate a national collegiate network which will be an affiliate or under our organizational and use our educational materials. I will double check the legalities but it should be possible to provide local groups with the tools to run/distribute our national materials more heavily in their market if they so desire. We also plan to have educational campaign kits that we send to our local groups for their use and to help them host fun and informative events in their communities.

Mckarnin
02-21-2008, 01:31 PM

We plan to run national ad campaigns but also to cultivate a national network of local charter groups made up of people who want to further educate themselves and others in their community. We also plan to coordinate a national collegiate network which will be an affiliate or under our organizational and use our educational materials. I will double check the legalities but it should be possible to provide local groups with the tools to run/distribute our national materials more heavily in their market if they so desire. We also plan to have educational campaign kits that we send to our local groups for their use and to help them host fun and informative events in their communities.