PDA

View Full Version : Oregonians!!! Ron will be on Lars Larson soon!

Myerz
02-20-2008, 02:45 PM
http://www.larslarson.com/

Listen Live Now!!!

Agora
02-20-2008, 03:16 PM
now;)

Chibioz
02-20-2008, 03:21 PM
he's on!

TXcarlosTX
02-20-2008, 03:31 PM
he always owns this radio guys!!!! fair interview

Jeremy
02-20-2008, 03:32 PM
He just said he wants RP supporters to call in

(and tell him about why we shouldn't attack countries if they don't attack us)

(or something global warming)

Agora
02-20-2008, 03:37 PM
what a sheepish guy...

clintontj72
02-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Lars has been fairly decent in past years and really covers some good things in regards to Oregon politics. However, I completely disagree with him on the foreign policy stance that he takes...no surprise there.

IPSecure
02-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Call in, they are slamming the good Doctor!

Agora
02-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Paranoia is a disturbed thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat. In the original Greek, παράνοια (paranoia) simply means madness (para = outside; nous = mind) and, historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

Bruno
02-20-2008, 03:57 PM
for those who missed it, please fill us in.

Pauliana
02-20-2008, 04:00 PM
There is a difference between going over and helping your neighbor...

and holding a Homeowners Association Meeting, deciding from on high that we're going to take up a collection, and storm in as a group to help a neighbor. Oh and if you don't want to contribute to our chip in to interfere with our neighbor, we're going to put a lien on your house and get you foreclosed on.

Agora
02-20-2008, 04:02 PM
You don't go in your neighbor's house and kill all family for sure.
edit: and...bring another bully in their home...

Pauliana
02-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Well, there is nothing wrong with a citizen of their own free will, with their own resources, helping out whoever they want to. Let them send money to Darfur - or join the Israeli army - if it means that much to them.

But *I* have problems too. Don't take MY money forcefully for your do-gooding - and for the sake of argument, we'll even assume that it is doing good.

Convince me if you can that someone else's problems are more important than my kids college tuition, or my car payment, and we'll help Darfur.

bg1654
02-20-2008, 04:22 PM
The one RP supporter I have heard so far got owned pretty badly. The guy harped on foreign policy hard and the guy basically hemmed and hawed. This is the one thing that people do not seem to like about Ron Paul. Foreign policy is the biggest roadblock for most people due to the pure amount of faux patriotic war propaganda. I dont know how many times I have heard radio shows have RP supporters call in and get destroyed with biased foreign policy questions. Get your foreign policy views in order and let them know with confidence. Hell if you dont agree with everything on foreign policy with Ron Pail, let them know and let them know why you are still voting for him.