PDA

View Full Version : Re-Elect Dennis Kucinich for Congress :: Clevelend, Ohio - 10th Disctrict

FrankRep
02-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Re-Elect Dennis Kucinich for Congress

http://www.kucinich.us/

integrity
02-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Thank you for your contribution! Your transaction confirmation number is #VPFA1FB97BE7

I threw him 25 bucks. Ron needs friends in Congress

Rhys
02-20-2008, 02:56 PM
he's nice for a communist.

don't help him. help us.

BuddyRey
02-20-2008, 04:11 PM
he's nice for a communist.

I thought Kucinich was a social democrat? :confused:

At any rate, he's a hell of a guy who's only had nice things to say about Dr. Paul and our movement. He's one of the few remaining individuals in the lapdog Congress still speaking truth to power and, though I disagree with him on pretty much everything other than war and civil liberties, I'd just as soon support his re-election as Dr. Paul's. Any friend of Ron Paul's is a friend of mine!

jmdrake
02-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Dennis Kucinich has woken up to the Federal Reserve. He was one of only SIX congressmen to vote against the evil Homegrown Terrorism act. (Ron Paul spoke out against the act but he wasn't able to make back in time from campaigning to vote against it.)

We need to be fighting people like Nancy "I saw the torture tapes and kept quiet" Pelosi. Break out of the false left right paradigm. This is about freedom. And Dennis is closer to us on the freedom issue than a LOT of republicans.

Regards,

John M. Drake

freedom-maniac
02-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Better to have Kucinich in office than anyone else that's running against him.

jlaker
02-20-2008, 04:59 PM
A reporter ask Kucinich who he would pick for a VP if he were president and he said Ron Paul.
I also think he is a hell of a guy!

Rhys
02-20-2008, 05:20 PM
if he'll help end the fed, he's good enough for now... unless we can put a RP Republican up against him