PDA

View Full Version : Stop The Holocaust Of Iraqi People

New Governor Of Alaska
02-20-2008, 01:03 PM
It was proven already that Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11.

So Americans better do something TODAY to avoid being sued in the future for astronomical amounts for all that killings and destruction of property. Tomorrow never dies.... There will be consequences for America's actions.

Any ideas how to stop the Holocaust of Iraqi People and show a good will?

http://www.brusselstribunal.org/images/War.jpg

TurtleBurger
02-20-2008, 02:02 PM
I think there should be an astronomical lawsuit, but not against the American people, who were also victims of this war. Only the people who took a significant role in promoting the war should pay. The Bush and Cheney personal fortunes should be liquidated, as well as all assets belonging to Halliburton and other contractors who benefited financially from the war, and turned over to the Iraqi people as reparation.

New Governor Of Alaska
02-20-2008, 02:13 PM
I think there should be an astronomical lawsuit, but not against the American people, who were also victims of this war. Only the people who took a significant role in promoting the war should pay. The Bush and Cheney personal fortunes should be liquidated...

Well, but was that war authorized by the US Senators who represent American people?

Hillary voted for the war. Correct?

Those Senators cannot make goofy faces in court and say something like - If I knew back then that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 then....
This is a WAR they (representatives of American people) have been voting for. War is not a joke.

IRO-bot
02-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Well, but was that war authorized by the US Senators who represent American people?

Hillary voted for the war. Correct?

Those Senators cannot make goofy faces in court and say something like - If I knew back then that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 then....
This is a WAR they (representatives of American people) have been voting for. War is not a joke.

Technically, Ron Pauls argument could be apllied against itself in this. Since it is not a Declared war they are not authorizing a war. They authorized the POTUS to use military force at his discretion.

Agora
02-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Facts: Saddam's regime killed 100.000 Iraqis
U.S. regime killed 655000 /info Guardian 10/2006/ ... for sure - more then 700.000 Iraqis

That's the real "Inconvenient truth"

Working Poor
02-20-2008, 02:42 PM
I think Bush and Cheney ought to be held accountable for this war but they probably have already prepared for that and already have a whole they can crawl into...maybe they will hold up with Bin Ladden cause obviously he can't be found .

Agora
02-20-2008, 02:45 PM
I think Bush and Cheney ought to be held accountable for this war but they probably have already prepared for that and already have a whole they can crawl into...maybe they will hold up with Bin Ladden cause obviously he can't be found .

The fact is: they don't look for him, at least not for 9/11
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

CurtisLow
02-20-2008, 02:56 PM
I think there should be an astronomical lawsuit, but not against the American people, who were also victims of this war. Only the people who took a significant role in promoting the war should pay. The Bush and Cheney personal fortunes should be liquidated, as well as all assets belonging to Halliburton and other contractors who benefited financially from the war, and turned over to the Iraqi people as reparation.

I could have not said it better! And the world bank for financing the war.

Chibioz
02-20-2008, 02:59 PM
If there was any justice the Bush family fortune would be seized and both George Bush's would spend the rest of their lives in dirty rat infested prison cells. Sadly at this point it seems unlikely that they will pay a price for the crimes they have committed.

kimo
02-20-2008, 03:40 PM
The fact is: they don't look for him, at least not for 9/11
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

Funny you say that. It took Russians way toooo long to take out famous Chenchen terrorists, but then they were almost sure that Chechnya are "done", they did that just like that?! One by one..Basaev, Chatab, Raduev, Machadov....

Agora
02-20-2008, 03:49 PM
Funny you say that. It took Russians way toooo long to take out famous Chenchen terrorists, but then they were almost sure that Chechnya are "done", they did that just like that?! One by one..Basaev, Chatab, Raduev, Machadov....

Russian story in dealing with terroristics is very similar.
I put that FBI link to show how fuzzy Usama911 story is. They are not charging him for that even 7 years later...

kimo
02-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Russian story in dealing with terroristics is very similar.
I put that FBI link to show how fuzzy Usama911 story is. They are not charging him for that even 7 years later...

It almost too much "similar".
..and I`am not a conspiracy nut.

Agora
02-20-2008, 03:52 PM
It almost too much "similar".
..and I`am not a conspiracy nut.

almost nobody is ;)