PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Disarming The Country?

angelatc
08-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Here's a conspiracy theory I hadn't heard:

http://voluntarilyconservative.blogspot.com/2007/08/ron-paul-monkey-business.html

OK, so how did Ron Paul, who apparently was trying to do well in Ames, only get 9% of the vote? I mean, he had a live monkey, people! Doesn't that just scream presidential material to you?

Maybe people didn't like the monkey. Maybe the monkey was mean or threw poo at people. Maybe the people were starting to realize (as I am) that Ron Paul has many good points but also many dangerous positions (such as the appearance that he is being backed by several groups and individuals that want the United States to surrender its nuclear arsenal).

I'm thinking that Fred Thompson, John McCain, and Rudy Giuliani were wise to stay away from Ames. Better to stay away from monkeys, Elvis impersonators, and children's inflatable toys for as long as possible.

Kuldebar
08-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Here's a conspiracy theory I hadn't heard:

http://voluntarilyconservative.blogspot.com/2007/08/ron-paul-monkey-business.html

OK, so how did Ron Paul, who apparently was trying to do well in Ames, only get 9% of the vote? I mean, he had a live monkey, people! Doesn't that just scream presidential material to you?

Maybe people didn't like the monkey. Maybe the monkey was mean or threw poo at people. Maybe the people were starting to realize (as I am) that Ron Paul has many good points but also many dangerous positions (such as the appearance that he is being backed by several groups and individuals that want the United States to surrender its nuclear arsenal).

I'm thinking that Fred Thompson, John McCain, and Rudy Giuliani were wise to stay away from Ames. Better to stay away from monkeys, Elvis impersonators, and children's inflatable toys for as long as possible.

It's called disinformation.

Any intellectually honest writing on Ron Paul could have spent 5 minutes researching his actual positions on such matters.

paulaholic
08-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Oh brother. He's also supported by KKK members and drug dealers, but you don't see him torching houses or doling out the magic stuff. These people are undoubtedly misinformed about Dr. Paul's positions. That statement goes very much against the strong domestic defense that he supports.

Mani
08-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Ron Paul eats little children at night if they misbehave.

Ron Paul is the boogie man.

Get used to it.

aghman
08-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Ron Paul is 10 feet tall and shoots liberty from his eyes. Watch out world, here he comes!

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-14-2007, 06:01 PM

Wyurm
08-14-2007, 07:15 PM
So? the CFR is anti nuke and all the "front-runners" are CFR guys.

4Horsemen
08-14-2007, 07:18 PM
The disinfo agents are on this board.... :rolleyes:

inibo
08-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Ron Paul is 10 feet tall and shoots liberty from his eyes. Watch out world, here he comes!

Yer funny.
Welcome on board.

Oh, and here's my plan. (http://openqbl.org/preview/the_plan.mp3)

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-14-2007, 07:22 PM

jblosser
08-14-2007, 07:24 PM

You about made root beer come out my nose. I need to get that on a sign...