PDA

View Full Version : Hoosiers! Last day to file is Friday!

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 09:58 AM
The last day to file in Indiana for State Delegate / Precinct Committeeman, or any other office in Indiana, is this Friday, Feb 22 at NOON. If you haven't filed yet, please make arrangements to get over to your election office before noon on Friday.

Ron Paul needs YOU to become a delegate to the State Convention for your county!

We are recruiting delegates for the Indiana GOP State Convention and the deadline is just days away - February 22nd. This is your opportunity to have your voice heard at the State Convention on June 1 st and 2nd in Indianapolis and elect Ron Paul delegates to the Republican National Convention!

Becoming a delegate to your state convention is one of the most important things you can do to help Dr. Paul, and in Indiana it's very simple to become a participant. Below is an outline of the qualifications and requirements.

Qualifications

1. A qualified elector of the precinct
2. In good standing with the Republican Party
3. Cast a Republican Party ballot at the most recent primary

This is the official wording. Even if you don't meet all the qualifications, the guidelines are more flexible than they appear, so don't hesitate to let us know that you're interested.

Filing

Individuals who wish to become a delegate to the State Convention from their county must file a simple form, which we can provide, with their County Election Board no later than Noon on February 22nd. Residents of Lake and Tippecanoe counties must file with the Board of Registrations. There is no filing fee.

If Elected

If elected to the State Convention, you will need to be in attendance at the Republican State Convention in Indianapolis on Monday June 1st and 2nd, 2008.

Sign-Up Today!

If you are interested in becoming a delegate for Ron Paul or would like more information, please let us know by filling out the delegate information form on our website.

Spread the Word

Please help us recruit more delegates by forwarding this message to other Ron Paul supporters in Indiana who may not be on our mailing list.

State Delegate Coordinator extraordinaire, Melissa Lineberry, is organizing a team of volunteers to call every identified Ron Paul supporter in Indiana. If you've got some time to spare for the cause, please email Melissa and let her know you're ready to "ring for Ron!"

If just 10% of the Ron Paul supporters on our list from Indiana read this, and file to become a delegate, Dr. Paul can WIN A MAJORITY of delegates from your state to the Republican National Convention.

Dr. Paul is doing his part. I implore you, please do yours.

I recommend just going to your local elections office, bring your I.D. They'll fill out your CAN-37 form for you and notarize it for you right then & there. It's a simple process and takes less than 10 minutes.

This is important, please help me keep this bumped for the next couple days.

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 10:29 AM
bump

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 11:05 AM
bump

PauliticsPolitics
02-20-2008, 11:05 AM
where are all the indiana people?

Agora
02-20-2008, 11:08 AM
bmp

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 11:10 AM
where are all the indiana people?

Hopefully at their elections office. Currently there are only 45 people filed for state delegate in this county, and there are something like 75-80 slots available in Lake County, alone. Ugh.. of those 45 I think only about 10 of them are Ron Paul supporters. I sure hope other counties are looking better than this.

Pathetic that people will go out to sign waves and useless crap like that but won't do the one thing that could really make a difference.

PauliticsPolitics
02-20-2008, 11:23 AM
HEY EVERYONE....
If you know any RP supporters in indiana, pleeeez contact them now!
Pass this information along.

Do y'all understand.... This how we get delgates to the convention!!!
When will people realize that the primaries and caucases are not the final vote?
We need the county delegates to go to the state convention!!
More info on other states in this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=119814

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 11:52 AM
bump

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 12:17 PM
bump for lunch crew

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 01:13 PM
bump

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 01:48 PM
bump

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Here is your once in a lifetime chance to participate in a private conference call with Ron Paul himself.

Ron will be speaking about the importance of Indiana's role in our movement and why we must still be vigilant in our fight. Also on the call will be Debbie Hopper, National Field Coordinator; Dallas Moorhead, Deputy National Youth Coordinator; Melissa Lineberry, Grassroots Delegate Coordinator as well as other Grassroots Leaders.

Stay tuned after Congressman Paul speaks for important announcements for Indiana and its continued fight for Freedom, Prosperity and Peace.

The event will begin at 9:05pm ET. Please be on time to allow for announcements and/or technical difficulties.

Click the link below to begin listening to the conference call. You can ask your questions via the chat function.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ronpaul2008

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 02:46 PM
I hope everyone makes it on the call! No doubt Dr. Paul will be discussing the importance of the State Delegate.

I'll be making a recording of the call for those who will not be able to make it & will post it up as an MP3 shortly after the call is over.

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
I'll post the MP3 here after the call: http://libertyhq.com/blogs/libertyhqnews

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 04:41 PM
bump call in about 3 hours

jsgolfman
02-20-2008, 06:25 PM
bump, 1:30 to call

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 07:24 PM
bump, 30 minutes til call

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Ugh.. I'm getting server too busy errors. Did we crash the server?

No1ButPaul08
02-20-2008, 08:01 PM
i can't get on either

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 08:02 PM
*UGH* hang tight i guess

No1ButPaul08
02-20-2008, 08:06 PM
i just got on

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 08:20 PM
yep I'm on & recording

nullvalu
02-20-2008, 09:44 PM
The Indiana Call recording can be downloaded from here: http://www.libertyhq.com/files/storage/indiana_call.mp3 [MP3 / 15MB]

nullvalu
02-21-2008, 09:41 AM
BUMP - Last full day to file!

nullvalu
02-21-2008, 12:59 PM
BUMP - Get to your elections office NOW! FILE!

nullvalu
02-21-2008, 08:22 PM
BUMP - You have until NOON on Friday.

nullvalu
02-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Hope everyone got their paperwork in on time. Time's up.