PDA

View Full Version : Voted for Ron Paul tonight and sleeping good

Rusty John
02-20-2008, 12:09 AM
The country may be on its way downthe toilet, but it wasn't my fault. I can at least sleep good tonight knowing I am a delegate for my county caucus and voted for Ron Paul in my state's primary.

Dave Wood
02-20-2008, 12:13 AM
way to go rusty! The country may be going down the toilet but we will clog the drain........the toilet will back up. The toughest part is getting the country OUT of the toilet all together.

erin moore
02-20-2008, 12:14 AM
:d

^5

Luft97
02-20-2008, 12:15 AM
The country may be on its way downthe toilet, but it wasn't my fault. I can at least sleep good tonight knowing I am a delegate for my county caucus and voted for Ron Paul in my state's primary.

Grats Rusty! Get some rest. We have alot of work to do. :D

Rusty John
02-20-2008, 12:26 AM
I have no idea how any Republican can watch a McCain speech, then an Obama speech, and think that McCain has any chance of winning the election- It is as if the entire party (with the exception of us Ron Paul supporters of course ;)) is stuck in some time warp and it is the fall of 2001. The leading candidate for the Dems is talking about the insecurity and economic issues (albeit in a very elementary way) and the leading candidate for the Republicans is talking about Iraq as if they would ram planes into all our buildings if we pulled out. Nothing like a member of the Keating 5, a sell out, and a 30 year Washington insider who admits he knows nothing about economics as the candidate for President at this moment in time. Could you imagine a debate with Ron Paul and Obama? Oh, it would be awesome- he'd school him on the economy, not even Oprah could save him.

qh4dotcom
02-20-2008, 12:55 AM

You would probably love the bumper sticker and T-Shirt I bought on Ebay and just got in the mail today...it says "Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul"

RonPauledbyYoutube
02-20-2008, 12:58 AM
You would probably love the bumper sticker and T-Shirt I bought on Ebay and just got in the mail today...it says "Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul"

You should get that going. You'll make big bucks!!!

Akus
02-20-2008, 01:04 AM
It's early voting in TX, so I've voted for RP as well, I just don't understand why I had a choice between him, Duncan Hunter and a lot of other losers that dropped out and no one remembers.

syborius
02-20-2008, 01:31 AM
way to go rusty! The country may be going down the toilet but we will clog the drain........the toilet will back up. The toughest part is getting the country OUT of the toilet all together.

lol, nice visuals :D

and WTG rusty