PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Supporter?? A what?

Myerz
02-19-2008, 11:26 PM
I live in Oregon. I am a precinct leader, and I will be on the ballot to become a Precinct Committe Person (PCP) and hopefully a delegate.

I did some calling today to only find current Ron Paul supporters.... I wasn't looking to convince anyone. We don't have time for that now. I just wanted to find Ron Paul supporters and motivate them to become a PCP. In my precinct there are 9 available slots....I am the only Republican on the list. There are 8 slots open.

I called roughly 25 people not one person did I talk to support Ron Paul. 25 isn't a lot but it sure is discouraging. In fact, in my shpeel I ask them "are you a Ron Paul supporter?"....One lady said.... " A what?". I laughed....and said " Ron Paul....he's running for president".....she replied "really....never heard of him."

I would have loved to elaborate to her on who he is but we don't have time for that now.

All I am saying is.... I bummed but hopeful.

Also, I see threads asking why is Ron Paul still only at 5%....... it's not all fraud. Sure fraud is a part of the pie, but lets not forget MSM censored, smeared and attacked the hell out of him.
We have won...they just don't know it yet. We are infesting congress. We will get them from the inside out. It may take another 8-12 years but time flies and soon we will be right back here raise the revolution....and saying things like remember Ron Paul....never forget Ron Paul!

nate895
02-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Then again, if you are living in the Portland area, as am I, except in WA state, you probably called nearly all Democrats or morons.

pinkmandy
02-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Did you check your meetup for others in your precinct? I wouldn't announce your precinct here or respond to an unknown person's pm about your precinct, either. I have a feeling a McCrazy or Hucklie would not hesitate to find out so they can fill those slots...

VRP08
02-19-2008, 11:33 PM
I sadly agree, we do no have that support system anymore. It is so disturbing how biased the MSM is! And everyone IS watching it!

Myerz
02-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Then again, if you are living in the Portland area, as am I, except in WA state, you probably called nearly all Democrats or morons.

I live in Dallas. And, I have a Republican Precinct Call list. So, there shouldn't have been any dems. ....just morons I guess..... or maybe just ignorant and blind to the truth!

When this is all over ( and I'm not giving up so back off!) we need to start getting someone ready for 2012!