PDA

View Full Version : Are you a conservative liver?

Jeremy
02-19-2008, 10:59 PM
With those polls about personality types and such, I thought I'd ask this question...

By this I mean do you buy only what you need for the most part, do you not spend your money like crazy, do you have as little debt as possible, do you not buy things you don't need and eat expensive foods, etc...

I didn't grow up in a rich family at all and I definitely think I live conservatively. A lot of people borrow money from me because I'm such a good saver... in fact, I remember even before I had money I would save my candy! (lol) I don't buy anything unless I know it will be worth it.

If you aren't like this, you might want to consider changing yourself if that's possible... especially with the bad economy

pinkmandy
02-19-2008, 11:03 PM
We're very conservative economically.

"Liver" made me chuckle, though. I started thinking about my husband's grandma (God rest her soul) chewing on turkey liver while the turkey was in the oven...

nate895
02-19-2008, 11:04 PM
I am right here with you. I always get two money influxes every year from gifts, (I get my first job this summer) and I will always have money leftover by the next go around. That, and I loan money to kids at school and they pay me interest.

nodope0695
02-19-2008, 11:04 PM
This seems like a conservative liver:

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/58/04/23050458.jpg

:D:D:D