PDA

View Full Version : Crowds behave like sheep and pick leaders to follow

Give me liberty
02-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Have you ever arrived somewhere and wondered how you got there? Well, a new study has finally found the answer — it's our “flock mentality”.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/Crowds-behave-like-sheep-and-pick-leaders-to-follow/273482/

Yup this proves that some of the voters are nothing but sheep's

chris198
02-19-2008, 10:53 PM
I have a example to add. I work at a big grocery store thats part of the A&P Chain, we had a lane open at the end, the line was huge, while we had another lane open further up, with its light on, very visible, and no one was in it, they just stood in the one line/lane. People are SHEEP, its so pathetic.

clouds
02-19-2008, 10:58 PM
speaking of grocery stores, what is up with people waiting a long time for someone to pull out of a wal-mart or something so that they can park 5 spaces closer to the door? I keep wondering this because they do a lot more walking once inside, and also get inside quicker if they just park at the first available space.

probably off topic

seapilot
02-20-2008, 12:08 AM
speaking of grocery stores, what is up with people waiting a long time for someone to pull out of a wal-mart or something so that they can park 5 spaces closer to the door? I keep wondering this because they do a lot more walking once inside, and also get inside quicker if they just park at the first available space.

probably off topic

Noticed that too, think it has to do with get the car as close to the destination as possible mentality. They would drive into the store if they could do that too. We have drive thrus for banks, food, etc.

As far as sheep go, at least there are hundreds of thousands of less people that are not sheep and wont be anymore after they learned about Ron Paul.

Personally have seen about a half dozen people realize what the country really is like after the obvious treatment by the media. Historically there are so many more people now that do not trust the media for news today than ever before.

HOLLYWOOD
02-20-2008, 01:12 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/1238866277_ff39af5eb0.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/x-sheeple.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/sheeple.jpg
"OFFICIALS SAY"
gossip, sensationalism and manufactured controversy

AS SEEN ON FAUX NEWZ
BUSH: "THE ADJUSTMENT IS UNDERWAY"
BUSH: "VIOLENCE WON'T STOP JUST BECAUSE ELECTIONS WENT FORWARD"
BUSH: "WE WILL SEE MORE CONFIDENCE IN THE IRAQI PEOPLE"
BUSH: "EXPECT IRAQUIS WILL TAKE MORE CONTROL OF BATTLE SPACE"
BUSH: "WE WILL EMBED COALITION TRANSITION TEAMS WITH THE IRAQI TROOPS"
BUSH: "CONCENTRATE THE BENEFITS, DIFFUSE THE COSTS"
BUSH: "I'M NOT MAKIN THIS UP!"
BUSH: "THEY DID A FINE JOB"

NO CHILD LEFT WITHOUT A FAT BEHIND, McNUKE mart
PROPERTY VALUES - THE BOTTOM LINE
BRAINWASHING&YOU!
RUBBER ROOM ROMP

OL' McDUMSFELD HAD A FARM --- HE LIE HE LIE OooooH! and on that farm he had some COWBOYS ! HE LIE HE LIE OooooH!
with a sleeper cell here, a false flag attack there! AMBER ALERT , RED ALLERT EVERYWHERE A LERT LERT!

--------------
Unfortunately, Bush/Cheney have got the Congress and the country so beaten down at this point, that there could be video footage and eyewitness reports of Bush personally clubbing baby seals, then taking drunken target practice on caged Gitmo prisoners, and playing Texas Hold'em with Bin Laden at the Four Seasons Jalalabad, and nothing would come of it, except a sly jab at democrats for wanting to always raise taxes, two Monica Lewinsky references, and a Rush Limbaugh attack on the growing amount of real estate on Hillary's bum. Then, a false terror alert and another missing adorable white girl, and the requisite three days will have passed before the American people have forgotten all about it - just in time for another special edition of 'American Idol.'

There has never been a bigger insult to the U.S. Constitution and the American people, and the worst part is we did it all ourselves. When sheep are led to slaughter you can forgive them for being sheep. We are our own fault.

rpfreedom08
02-20-2008, 07:24 AM
I was at the LAGOP state convention. I have first hand experiance at how people are such sheep that they don't even care if they just signed away their kids and their grand kids to fight in iraq, iran and God knows where else McLame will bring us.

Cleaner44
02-20-2008, 08:04 AM
This explains the McCain voters. People think he is a strong leader and that is what they want more than freedom. Americans don't want liberty, hell they don't even know what it is. Americans just want a strong leader to kick ass on the world.