PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's results disappointing? They should be fuel!

AJ Antimony
02-19-2008, 10:48 PM
I don't know about you guys, but seeing the results tonight doesn't disappoint me, it angers me! I'm angry that Americans are voting for evil. I'm angry that they are asleep. I'm angry they don't know about Ron Paul. I'm angry the MSM keeps blatantly censoring him. I'm angry these results could very easily be nothing but Diebold generated results. This anger doesn't make me feel like hitting someone, oh no... it makes this march on Washington sound more and more attractive!

constitutional
02-19-2008, 10:55 PM
Given that Ron Paul has no received almost no coverage at all lately, you should be, indeed, furious.

pacelli
02-19-2008, 10:55 PM
I am literally pacing around my house throwing stuffed animals into the walls! :(

Dave Wood
02-19-2008, 10:57 PM
I don't know about you guys, but seeing the results tonight doesn't disappoint me, it angers me! I'm angry that Americans are voting for evil. I'm angry that they are asleep. I'm angry they don't know about Ron Paul. I'm angry the MSM keeps blatantly censoring him. I'm angry these results could very easily be nothing but Diebold generated results. This anger doesn't make me feel like hitting someone, oh no... it makes this march on Washington sound more and more attractive!

Anger is a very powerful tool/drive. When you are angry, you take action.

Edu
02-19-2008, 11:09 PM
Main Stream Madness!!!!!!

MSM helps you live longer!

That's right! As long as you listen to them you will be calm and collected! Chill! Drink a beer! Don't use google. Be happy. Go to work, get paid in worthless paper. Nothing's wrong. The dollar didn't go for a dive today! Oil prices are OK, don't worry about that, we didn't mention it on the news tonight so it's OK. When oil goes up that doesn't mean the dollar went down. It's statistics! Don't worry about the math, we do it here on CNN/FOX/MSCNBC. Don't think for yourself and strain your brain! We do it all for you! Sleep.... Sleep.... Sheep......

VRP08
02-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Main Stream Madness!!!!!!

MSM helps you live longer!

That's right! As long as you listen to them you will be calm and collected! Chill! Drink a beer! Don't use google. Be happy. Go to work, get paid in worthless paper. Nothing's wrong. The dollar didn't go for a dive today! Oil prices are OK, don't worry about that, we didn't mention it on the news tonight so it's OK. When oil goes up that doesn't mean the dollar went down. It's statistics! Don't worry about the math, we do it here on CNN/FOX/MSCNBC. Don't think for yourself and strain your brain! We do it all for you! Sleep.... Sleep.... Sheep......

SO FUNNY but SO SAD at the same time!

nodope0695
02-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Don't forget that Washington's primary is a beauty contest...RP placed third in delegates at the caucus. http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#WA

WA REPUBLICAN CAUCUSES February 09, 2008

1. McCain 3,191 26%
2. Huckabee 2,898 24%
3. Paul 2,666 22%