Let me see

-Unwise Iraq war that shifts attention from Afghanistan
-Its time to come home
-John M. wants to stay 100 years in Iraq and keep our troups there
-Change in foreign policy, negotiation, diplomacy with countries
-Trade with people
-I obey the constitution
Please feel free to fill in

While I am happy to hear a shift in his speech, however I think it might be just a way to attract Ron Paul supporters. Maybe he is a Paul supporter after all

dw1345
02-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Obama/Paul '08

SIKE!!!

forsmant
02-19-2008, 09:33 PM
I think he has always opposed the Iraq war. He has always said to come home from Iraq. John McCain did say that.

Drknows
02-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Get real he's a Mike Huckabee. a Smooth talking liar.

hopeforamerica
02-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Obama, please tell me how your global poverty bill is in the constitution?

heartless
02-19-2008, 09:46 PM

RWN'D

RSLudlum
02-19-2008, 09:48 PM

:p

CountryboyRonPaul
02-19-2008, 09:50 PM
-I obey the constitution

lol, who's constitution?

aksmith
02-19-2008, 09:51 PM
I think he has always opposed the Iraq war. He has always said to come home from Iraq. John McCain did say that.

In one of the Dem debates, Hillary, Obama and Edwards all said they couldn't get the troops home before 2013. So, no, he hasn't always said what he's saying now.

And frankly, I don't get it. I didn't get Reagan as the great communicator. And Obama gives me a headache. Maybe my BS meter is just pinned in the red for all politicians. But he's as full of it as all the rest besides Ron.

forsmant
02-19-2008, 09:53 PM
2013 is bringing them home. That is just not as fast as Ron Paul would do it.

pinkmandy
02-19-2008, 09:55 PM

Lmao! Wonder if he'll get Congressional approval before invading Pakistan or Iran?

gerryb
02-19-2008, 10:01 PM

Why do people believe this? ESPECIALLY someone on a RP forum? GET SOME FACTS PEOPLE!

If you take even a small glance into Obama's past speeches and votes, and look at who his chosen advisor's are, you will see he is no better than John McCain as far as the wars go!

HollyforRP
02-19-2008, 10:09 PM
I don't understand how someone could teach the constitution but vote yes to the patriot act.

lucynuts
02-19-2008, 10:14 PM
The only candidate that even comes close to following the constitution is Ron Paul. I bet anyone you'll hear the word Constitution come from every single candidate's mouth more and more between now and November but remember the only one with a record of actually upholding the ideas stated within the constitution is Ron Paul. Never Forget.

jyakulis
02-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Let me see

-Its time to come home
-Trade with people
-I obey the constitution

While I am happy to hear a shift in his speech, however I think it might be just a way to attract Ron Paul supporters. Maybe he is a Paul supporter after all

haha i'm glad someone addressed this. i was on the computer and my roomate was watching the obama speech. i could hear it in the background. i was just like wow did this guy rip off everything ron has said? it's a fucking travesty. RESTORE HABEUS CORPUS. restore the constitution. even though that cfr scum bucket voted for the patriot act.

humanic
02-19-2008, 10:16 PM
I don't understand how someone could teach the constitution but vote yes to the patriot act.

The founding fathers were smart, but Obama knows he is smarter.

Jeremy
02-19-2008, 10:17 PM
It's definitely true that Paul was the first one to talk about McCain's 100 years

Shellshock1918
02-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Let me see

-Its time to come home
-Trade with people
-I obey the constitution

He's full of shit.