PDA

View Full Version : Obama's speech

mikeycapz
02-19-2008, 09:16 PM
BARRFFFFFFFFFF.... God please help America, we need Ron Paul. Amen.

Enzo
02-19-2008, 09:20 PM
BARRFFFFFFFFFF.... God please help America, we need Ron Paul. Amen.

How many people fainted in the audience?

Captain America
02-19-2008, 09:22 PM
does obama have any middle eastern desendents

Ron LOL
02-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Did he trot out "I have a dream" again? I thought that was totally tactless. What a pretentious jackass.

Jeremy
02-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Barack Obama here. Yes We Can talk the country's sheeple into voting for me. Of course! Just look how I've obliterated the Y generation. Bah! Sure, those Paul people have stolen many of my potential minions, but don't fear because I'm younger and the ladies love that. They also love me because nobody likes Hillary and she is white, so vote for me.

Ron LOL
02-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Barack Obama is a total yutz IMO. His speech writers have turned him in to a character with this "hope and change" crap. Yes we want hope, yes we want change, but put a lid on it for just five seconds and make some time to talk politics. Honestly, "Barack Obama" is no more real than Stephen Colbert.

dw1345
02-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Yes, it was a painfully long speech, but at least he mentioned a few policies. Too bad I don't agree with all of them.

abe447
02-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Obama vs. McCain is going to be interesting. We'll see if Obama can keep up all of this rhetoric when going up against someone who can attack him on the issues. Hillary can't really do this because they agree for the most part on the issues. Obama and McCain don't. Also, when the Clintons did try and attack him like Bill Clinton did in South Carolina, it blew up in their face. McCain in debate form is a lot better than McCain in speaking form, and Obama the opposite. Both candidates appeal to independents, McCain has problems with the Republican base, and Obama will be the most liberal Democratic nominee since George McGovern. Should be interesting.

Thomas Paine
02-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Obama vs. McCain is going to be interesting. We'll see if Obama can keep up all of this rhetoric when going up against someone who can attack him on the issues. Hillary can't really do this because they agree for the most part on the issues. Obama and McCain don't. Also, when the Clintons did try and attack him like Bill Clinton did in South Carolina, it blew up in their face. McCain in debate form is a lot better than McCain in speaking form, and Obama the opposite. Both candidates appeal to independents, McCain has problems with the Republican base, and Obama will be the most liberal Democratic nominee since George McGovern. Should be interesting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons arrange for some white supremist to take out Obama on the eve of the Democratic Convention (think Robert F. Kennedy). Of course, Hillary will tearfully accept the Democratic nomination for President in place of Obama and pledge to pay tribute to his memory by winning the presidency in November. Christ, Shakespeare could have had some real working material with these Clintons.