PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama said

Bold As Love
02-19-2008, 06:40 PM
"for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am proud of my country", I appreciate what she is saying in that the Dems seem to be in the process of turning their backs on the CFR, Trilateral, Bilderberg, Clinton/Bush Establishment, but....

I wish I could say that, too.

Bold As Love
02-19-2008, 07:13 PM
OK, I may be wrong...evidently Obama is CFR as well...was just trying to be poetic.

freedom-maniac
02-19-2008, 08:07 PM
Eva Braun.

Give me liberty
02-19-2008, 08:32 PM
The Question is what country?

Her country where her folks come from, or the country she lives in (The usa)

Mach
02-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Obama is just a feel good propaganda pusher, rambles on and feeds people what they want to hear, but, with no base... sales and marketing of SELF, sell people on SELF and they will buy anything.

I support Ron Paul 100% and I have to say, if he didn't have the records he has I would not follow him either.

Bold As Love, have you ever been experienced...... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2652063136933189743

angelatc
02-19-2008, 09:01 PM
OK, I may be wrong...evidently Obama is CFR as well...was just trying to be poetic.

Obama is a product of the Chicago Democratic Machine! They've never produced a candidate not touched by corruption.

BreakYourChains
02-19-2008, 09:04 PM
"for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am proud of my country", I appreciate what she is saying in that the Dems seem to be in the process of turning their backs on the CFR, Trilateral, Bilderberg, Clinton/Bush Establishment, but....

I wish I could say that, too.

Mrs. Obama works for the Chicago CFR. Many of Obama's advisors are CFR. Someone is reading something different into what she is saying. She is the establishment.....

Bold As Love
02-19-2008, 09:20 PM
I agree...was just struck by the irony of it all.

JordanQ72
02-19-2008, 09:25 PM

Yeah, sure, apparently everyone is according to people around here... :rolleyes:

JordanQ72
02-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Mrs. Obama works for the Chicago CFR.

There's no such thing as the Chicago CFR you morons... The acronyms are similar, that's it. CFR has no 'satellite' offices. You have NYC and their liaisons in DC. The real CFR group even sued them, successfully, for violating their trademark in terms of the name.

Immortal Technique
02-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Mrs.McCwar said tonight "i have always been very prod of my country", lmao @ taking shots
All you need to use to fight Obamaholics is this link to one certain bill
Anytime i post it most Obamaists quiet up lol
http://tinyurl.com/f2hd2

christagious
02-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Mrs.McCwar said tonight "i have always been very prod of my country", lmao @ taking shots
All you need to use to fight Obamaholics is this link to one certain bill
Anytime i post it most Obamaists quiet up lol
http://tinyurl.com/f2hd2

Can you please explain this for me? it looks like it was a bill to require troops to be redeployed to Iraq and he voted Nay, which is good right?

I don't understand the wording in it

clouds
02-19-2008, 10:59 PM
to be moved from iraq to another location, i believe, to encourage them to defend themselves.

The Tao Of Bill
02-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Yeah, sure, apparently everyone is according to people around here... :rolleyes: See my thread. I'm trying to figure out just what we know about the CFR because I really am sick of it being thrown around like we know all about it. I can't find any solid information about it other then wild speculation from people who get going every time the words government and secret are in the same sentence.

I'm a cynic but I'm also cynical of cynics.

Immortal Technique
02-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Can you please explain this for me? it looks like it was a bill to require troops to be redeployed to Iraq and he voted Nay, which is good right?

I don't understand the wording in it

it was for troop withdraw FROM iraq

LibertyOfOne
02-20-2008, 02:41 AM
The Question is what country?

Her country where her folks come from, or the country she lives in (The usa)

USSR