PDA

View Full Version : an Aol Poll

tnvoter
05-24-2007, 07:01 PM
http://news.aol.com/dailypulse/030507/_a/rate-the-field/20070305105509990001?ncid=NWS00010000%20000001

ThePieSwindler
05-24-2007, 07:05 PM
Eek not looking good for Paul thus far on those polls.

llamabread
05-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Those polls are leaning towards neocons, as Hilary, Edwards, Obama, and most of the Dems are way low, while Giuliani and McCain are way up high.

JoshLowry
05-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Eek not looking good for Paul thus far on those polls.

82% voted as "Don't know his views at all", that's where we come in. :D

disciple
05-24-2007, 07:55 PM
For some reason, I am suspicious of AOL polls.

disciple
05-24-2007, 07:59 PM
If you check their political forums you will find that the majority of posters opposes Bush policies but their polls always show the opposite.

It justs does not add up.

disciple
05-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Another thing, and as pointed above, a majority of those who participated in the polls seem uneducated on the various candidates and are only going by name recognitions.

Most likely, most of those polled do not even vote.

Bossobass
05-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Ron Paul's page only showed results and would not let me vote. All other candidates showed no results and would let me vote.

These polls are getting to be a pain in the neck. My time is better spent spreading the news.

AOL=arms dealers

Bosso

AlexAmore
05-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Isn't AOL a creation from the CIA? AOL's HQ is right there in Dulles, Virginia which is an offshoot of Langley, Virginia. They did this because of the negative cannotations of having your internet in control of the CIA, maybe? Also Colin L. Powell and General Alexander Haig is on the board of directors and so are people from Time Warner. It's also interesting that they use the "All Seeing Eye" as their internet logo of all things. Internet is something people like to be kept secret.

Could the polls be rigged? Probably not, but i'm not gonna trust AOL.

CurtisLow
05-24-2007, 09:10 PM
Turner Broadcasting System owns AOL and CNN

Chronicling the steady stream of lies and propaganda pouring out of CNN

vertesc
05-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Anybody see the picture they had of RP? He looks like a nutjob! Compared to the shot of Obama from underneath, pointing ahead "to the future", or any of the other flattering shots...
I haven't even seen the result yet, but I already don't trust it!

tekkierich
05-24-2007, 09:44 PM
I thought that too. His picture is unkempt and looks like he has a small cut on his face.

Thanks AOL

Phillip Skains
05-27-2007, 04:36 AM
It does look bad... but 82% say they know nothing of his views. That is not rejection, it is inspiration for us to go out and spread the word. As for the integrity of an AOL poll, well, the comments on that may very well have basis, but lets continue to shout his name, even louder this time!

Captain Shays
05-27-2007, 07:42 AM
"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war: neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
-- Leading Nazi leader, Hermann Goering, at the Nuremberg Trials before he was sentenced to death

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."
-- Richard Salent, Former President CBS News.

"One cannot wage war under present conditions without the support of public opinion, which is tremendously molded by the press and other forms of propaganda."
-- General Douglas MacArthur

"If you give a man the correct information for seven years, he may believe the incorrect information on the first day of the eighth year when it is necessary, from your point of view, that he should do so. Your first job is to build the credibility and the authenticity of your propaganda, and persuade the enemy to trust you although you are his enemy."
-- A Psychological Warfare Casebook Operations Research Office Johns Hopkins University Baltimore (1958)

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."
--Dresden James

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
--George Orwell

"If 50 million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
--Anatole France