jaybone
08-14-2007, 02:54 PM
http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=47286

a nice piece of writing, inspiring
Paine would be proud

JaylieWoW
08-14-2007, 03:03 PM
WOW!!!

Can we recruit the writer to help with a modern day Common Sense?

Original_Intent
08-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Very Inspirational. Thanks for posting.

nullvalu
08-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Can we recruit the writer to help with a modern day Common Sense?

There was an attempt to get that going here on the forum but I guess it didn't materialize.

JaylieWoW
08-14-2007, 03:41 PM
There was an attempt to get that going here on the forum but I guess it didn't materialize.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to, the discussion about it on this forum. I'd like to be a fantastic writer, but hard as I try, my imagination always seems to get the best of me. I somewhat started one of my own, but when I look back at it, it seems so "ordinary". We don't need ordinary. We need gut wrenching, heart stopping and mind invigorating EXTRAordinary!!

nullvalu
08-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Yeah, that's what I was referring to, the discussion about it on this forum. I'd like to be a fantastic writer, but hard as I try, my imagination always seems to get the best of me. I somewhat started one of my own, but when I look back at it, it seems so "ordinary". We don't need ordinary. We need gut wrenching, heart stopping and mind invigorating EXTRAordinary!!

Yeah same here.. I got like 2 or 3 good paragraphs but thats not good enough.

Dustancostine
08-14-2007, 03:43 PM

If you are going to do the project one thing you need to remember is your audience and the media they use. If you want common sense 2.0, doesn't it make "common sense" that it is made in video that can be quickly spread around between people instead of writing which is hard to publish and even harder to get people to read. In the late 1700 pamphlets were the popular media, today it is video.

Just my two sense.

-Dustan

retrorepublican
08-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Yep, this article is one of my favorites. It shows how far the Ron Paul Revolution can and will go. We're awakening a whole base here.

JaylieWoW
08-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Yep, this article is one of my favorites. It shows how far the Ron Paul Revolution can and will go. We're awakening a whole base here.

Yes, and I am shooting for the unreasonable possibility of awakening them BEFORE election day 2008!! :D

Well, not really unreasonable if you ask me, but I refuse to give up. Must've been all those team sports in high school, we were always the underdog and always came out higher than expected! RaWR!!