PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?!

LandonCook
02-19-2008, 02:49 PM
We should have more people helping Operation Come and Take It.

Damn you sunshine patriots!

Chibioz
02-19-2008, 02:50 PM
I think half the forums have already been shipped off to fema camps

terlinguatx
02-19-2008, 06:29 PM
We've got a few volunteers here and few on their way. But you're right people need to start stepping up (even though this subforum was only launched today) :) Less than two weeks until the primary to go though and we need boots on the ground.

hyoomen
02-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Dallasite here and ready (in between full time school and work).

I'll be at the Dallas HQ as often as possible.

Current plans:
-canvas
-church leader outreach (only one week to get this organized)
-phone calls
-try to cover extra precincts
-signbomb like never before

terlinguatx
02-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Dallasite here and ready (in between full time school and work).

I'll be at the Dallas HQ as often as possible.

Current plans:
-canvas
-church leader outreach (only one week to get this organized)
-phone calls
-try to cover extra precincts
-signbomb like never before

Keep up the fight. We can win Texas if we just raise Paul's name awareness and educate people about his platform and the fact that he's a Texan!

gotcats
02-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Where is Everyone? Has been my question at my Meetups board and I've sent emails even called other supposedly precinct leaders in my area to see how things are going and ask for help because I'm only 1/2 way thru the phone list, I signed up a week or so ago.
I'm thinking maybe I should go ahead and be a presence at the early voting location to talk to people.
I feel like I'm on a sinking ship and everone else left on the lifeboats already!

LandonCook
02-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Where is Everyone? Has been my question at my Meetups board and I've sent emails even called other supposedly precinct leaders in my area to see how things are going and ask for help because I'm only 1/2 way thru the phone list, I signed up a week or so ago.
I'm thinking maybe I should go ahead and be a presence at the early voting location to talk to people.
I feel like I'm on a sinking ship and everone else left on the lifeboats already!

Yeah, and where is matt daemon so save us...

therealjjj77
02-25-2008, 03:34 PM
The life boat is this:

Once your state is done and your on your way to becoming a delegate, help the states that are left.

I, personally, am trying to catch up on my life. There was a lot of stuff I neglected in the months before Iowa. Now I have to catch up on that stuff and I hope to see you at the national convention.

acptulsa
02-25-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm trying to get my car out of the shop so I can drive south. This is also not the forum where everyone sticks their nose in regularly.

Don't forget to remind as you call and canvas that Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate against the NAFTA Superhighway Land Grab! I think this will be his biggest selling point!

ghemminger
02-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Just letting you know the SOCal is COOKING

The IE had 40+people comming to meetups still and the OC is on FIRE with CANDIDATES - they got like 30-40 running for office - just sick...

rockwell
02-26-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm no sunshine patriot and it's a damn shame that things are so far gone there is no legitimate, i.e. political means for achieving our ends. This was the last stand for me, politically and I had to come out of retirement to do it.

Ron Paul made decisions based on notions of a system that had long ago ceased to function according to rules of order. As he made each measured move, like distancing himself form 9/11 activists to failing to come out swinging, to deciding not to challenge obvious election fraud he shaved off a chunk of his core until there was almost nothing left and frankly, I don't really blame him for it, he was only doing what he thought was the right thing- I hope.

So no, there's no options left for any of us that includes an electronic ballot box or a media that is so firmly in control of an alien subset that does not place the interests of a Republic and a free citizenry first, but dead last.

You tried, you did what you could, it was great to see just how many people still care, but the time for politics is over. Soon the decisions will have to be made to comply, skeedaddle or resist, there's no options left.

jmdrake
02-27-2008, 09:23 AM
We should have more people helping Operation Come and Take It.

Damn you sunshine patriots!

Saving their money for a march on Washington? That or people are looking at what they can do closer to home. (I'm in Tennessee, but there is a primary coming up soon in neighboring Kentucky.) Contact the campaign. Try to get them to get behind this. (The last email I got simply mentioned Texas, Ohio and Pennsylvania and asked for a donation. But there was no mention of this effort.) Really OCATI is a good idea but the focus of the movement hasn't been directed there unfortunately.

Regards,

John M. Drake