PDA

View Full Version : Foreign countries wanting to donate to paul

THE RED DRAGON
02-19-2008, 01:34 PM
I read somewhere i believe where other countries cant donate to presidential canidates. I was wondering if it was possible if a few people could become donors where the foreigners would trust to send americans the money which we would then donate to the campaign. Would that still be illegal?

WilliamC
02-19-2008, 01:36 PM
The Clinton's do it all the time ;)

crazyfingers
02-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Yes, you have to specify that you're donating with your own money and you won't be reimbursed. However AFAIK it's perfectly legal for foreigners to donate to grassroots efforts.

Bubba
02-19-2008, 03:09 PM
If this is kosher...

Something should be set up then.

Let's call it "The World Love$ Ron Paul Fund" (??????)

Should pull in about 50 mill the day it opens.

Jason726
02-19-2008, 03:17 PM
If it's legal I like the idea. We have to be ready for all the possible spins that could be put on this, and we would also have to have all the proof and documentation to defend it.

Red Dingo
02-19-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm a an Aussie and I've given to THE BEST thing we have DRAGON - The Texas Newspaper (well I gave to an earlier one).
I'll send you a PM

http://www.texasronpaulnewspaper.com/ That is the link to a great Ron Paul newspaper that needs money coming in to help them distribute it to Texas. I've given a fair bit to this one as I BELIEVE that the newspaper is the best way to go now in terms of advertising and getting his info out there,, with the whole blackout damage.

RonRules
02-19-2008, 03:22 PM
The main purpose of this whole Ron Paul thing is to spread the message.

I would recommend to Europeans that like Ron Paul and want to contribute is to invite him over for a speech/short vacation (after his congressional bid for Texas is won).

A speech in Munich, Amsterdam and London would be great. You may have better suggestions, but these are three places where English is well understood and many Americans are also around to attend the speech.

I would also like Ron Paul to take a trip to Asia, possibly Japan and South Korea. Any suggestions for cities there?

Spread the message of freedom outside the US. Europeans need it more than we do, actually. Look at the debt/GNP ratio of many European countries.

IRO-bot
02-19-2008, 03:23 PM
^ +1776. Those are great ideas. Spread the message globally.

RonPaulVolunteer
02-19-2008, 03:31 PM
The main purpose of this whole Ron Paul thing is to spread the message.

I would recommend to Europeans that like Ron Paul and want to contribute is to invite him over for a speech/short vacation (after his congressional bid for Texas is won).

A speech in Munich, Amsterdam and London would be great. You may have better suggestions, but these are three places where English is well understood and many Americans are also around to attend the speech.

I would also like Ron Paul to take a trip to Asia, possibly Japan and South Korea. Any suggestions for cities there?

Spread the message of freedom outside the US. Europeans need it more than we do, actually. Look at the debt/GNP ratio of many European countries.

Wow. Your idea is legend! This is certainly something Ron Paul should do.

RonRules
02-19-2008, 04:17 PM
Wow. Your idea is legend! This is certainly something Ron Paul should do.

Thank you for the accolades, but I've posted about this several times for the past 3-4 months.

My first post on the subject was received mostly with disdain as a stupid idea, including one "STFU", but I kept posting.

Originally, seeing that the MSM was not covering Ron Paul, I thought a trip to Europe would force coverage. Still think it's a good idea and the expense is minimal. A trip from California to Maine is about the same than a trip from NY to London. (3100 miles vs 3500 miles)

Back then, everybody though Ron Paul was a slam dunk and a trip to Europe was a waste of time.

How things have changed!

EastWindRain
02-19-2008, 05:07 PM
The Ron Paul movement has to somehow open its self up to the world. There are many Patriots who live outside the U.S. who want to donate, for they have learned the truth about Zionism and Communism. They have learned how the Federal Reserve works, the USS Liberty Attack, the bombing of Dresden, the Rothschild banking conspiracy, the 9/11 attacks, the fake war on Terror, No more wars for Israel, the evilness of the UN which is controlled by the Zionists etc. Zionism Controls America and the West. Basically the whole world. Globalism, which is under the control of Zionism is destroying the sovereignty of the nations of the world. The Patriots of the world are working towards the destruction of Zionism. Once America is freed other nations will follow. The world must unite to destroy the evils of Zionism.

Learn about the Kosher food tax, the bombing of the King David Hotel, the Lavon Affair, The Talmud, Johnathon Pollard who is a Zionist spy who got caught and is now in prison. I could go on and on. People we have been suckered into believing the lies of the Zionist propaganda television machine. Long live Freedom and long live Freedom of Speech. Research these topics and more, while the Internet is still free. Remember they are trying to shut down the Internet because it is exposing THEIR evils of the past. The Zionists are caught and they know it. This is why they are now passing HATE LAWS to shut the Internet up, so people will remain ignorant and in the dark. If we remain in the dark, we will never wake up, and we will never be able to free ourselves from THEIR evil power structure that they have built for themselves. It is time for the people to get educated and fight back. Smashing the evils of Zionism into oblivion. We are fighting the same enemies that the Founding Fathers fought back in 1776. The evil Rothschild banking cartel and their affiliate members. "The answer to 1984 is 1776". But first we need to educate the masses. Learn as much as you can, as fast as you can. Remember the clock is ticking.

JordanQ72
02-19-2008, 05:30 PM
I've been involved with European politics before. Trust me, it isn't a RP friend zone. Their 'right-wing' is slightly to the left of someone like Barack Obama. Ron Paul would just be seen as some xenophobic hate monger when he would point out that you can't have a country where 100% of the population is on government welfare.

Bubba
02-19-2008, 05:36 PM
And all this will help organize the foreign donations how?

EastWindRain
02-19-2008, 05:45 PM
And all this will help organize the foreign donations how?

The people of the world want to donate to a hero who will fight the evil Zionist New World Order. Ron Paul is that hero. :)

Mordan
02-19-2008, 05:48 PM
The people of the world want to donate to a hero who will fight the evil Zionist New World Order. Ron Paul is that hero. :)

I don't think repeating "evil Zionist New World Order" is doing any good. It scares people off really. induce it with arguments backed by checked facts. Use the same tactic as Ron Paul. Don't call them names.

Mordan
02-19-2008, 05:51 PM
can we ask the RP campaign or someone else to set up a special bank account for international donations? with trackable donations and trackable expense accounting. Nobody will give money if money cannot be tracked.

it would be used for international funding.

qh4dotcom
02-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Yes, you have to specify that you're donating with your own money and you won't be reimbursed. However AFAIK it's perfectly legal for foreigners to donate to grassroots efforts.

I've seen people selling Ron Paul stuff on Ebay who claim that they will donate all proceeds to Ron Paul campaign...some are even precinct leaders...so that would be the loophole for a foreigner wanting to donate to the Ron Paul campaign.

kigol
02-19-2008, 06:26 PM
The Clinton's do it all the time ;)

haha