PDA

View Full Version : David Walker....Crazy.....as Akon so eliquently puts it!

Highland
02-19-2008, 12:48 PM
http://www.petergpetersonfoundation.org/leadership.asp

You know that David Walker guy who is stepping down from the GAO and heading up the new Peterson Foundation....supposed to kinda be a hero for stepping out??

I found this on the chairman of the group and he is the Chairman for the CFR!

How does it benifit the NWO to make it obvious that we are a failing economy, other than that the CFR gets to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Sounds like they want to appear to have all the answers and get to completely re-wire the government economically and have no other choices for the American People and Congress to choose from...I am very concerned that we were looking at Walker like someone who will be a whistle-blower...more looks like he is covering for NWO efforts to finally completely take over our economic machine.

Also I saw where Hillary and Obama have plans for a National Bank! Can you believe they are openly in defiance of the Constitution! Americans have drifted so far from the knowledge of the Constitution. We need to be in prayer for Americans to have questions and that they are drawn to Ron Paul's Message for Enlightenment!

Go Ron Paul and RP Supporters...we can and will do this!:D

rollingpig
02-19-2008, 12:52 PM
I guess he realized this country is doomed and has given up hope. Now he's gonna take care of his own family.....

Highland
02-19-2008, 12:57 PM
I think the point is that D. Walker helped run the country in the ground and will now be able to provide the only answer to fix the economy. The Peterson Group wants to provide the only solution, because they want to re-vamp everything anyway to benefit the NWO. How can you be villain and a hero. He is a villain.

Libertytree
02-19-2008, 01:00 PM
As someone else stated, he may have gotten an offer he couldn't refuse.

Scott Wilson
02-19-2008, 01:15 PM
How does it benifit the NWO to make it obvious that we are a failing economy, other than that the CFR gets to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Sounds like they want to appear to have all the answers and get to completely re-wire the government economically and have no other choices for the American People and Congress to choose from...I am very concerned that we were looking at Walker like someone who will be a whistle-blower...more looks like he is covering for NWO efforts to finally completely take over our economic machine.

There is not a command and control conspiracy like you perceive. It is more a common philosophy of a belief in collectivism which is leading the world into tyranny.

David M Walker sees the legitimate problems in regards to the accrual of debt to fund state welfare. Many establishment see this problem just as we do. Their solution will be more government working within the confines of the present monetary system.

He is still of the mindset of thinking within the confines of the established system rather than looking outside of the established system for a solution.

Penners
02-19-2008, 02:03 PM
I watched the show last night and was just waiting and waiting for someone to say... RON PAUL IS TALKING ABOUT THIS. If there had been an RP commercial after the segment it would have been THE BOMB!

It was perfect... talked about the necessity of stopping overspending, decreasing welfare programs..... could not believe (yeah, call me naive) that Beck missed the opportunity to mention our man. Instead he talked about the other 4 candidates and how none of them are addressing the issues. At one point I wondered if by doing that he was hoping people would notice that RP was not mentioned as a candidate that would continue to screw us.

D

Found link to the segment:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/02/19/gb.america.fiscal.crisis.cnn