PDA

View Full Version : Don't vote for Ron Paul!!

disinter
08-14-2007, 01:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK-QR88yfOE

IF YOU VOTE FOR RON PAUL, WE WON'T BE ABLE TO PROTECT YOU FROM YOURSELF ANYMORE. THINK OF YOUR FAMILY, YOUR DUTY TO US, AND YOUR SAFETY. WE PROTECT YOU FROM DRUGS, TERRORISM AND POLLUTION. WE ARE YOUR SAVIOR. DO NOT VOTE FOR RON PAUL. YOU ARE SAFE WITH US. WE PUT EVERYONE IN JAIL SO THEY CAN'T HURT YOU. WE KILL EVERYONE SO THEY CAN'T HURT YOU. DO NOT VOTE FOR RON PAUL.

VOTE NO ON RON PAUL. VOTE YES FOR SAFETY.

Mr. White
08-14-2007, 01:43 PM
LMAO

preaching to the choir, but hilarious nonetheless

nullvalu
08-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Creepy! but so true

synapz
08-14-2007, 02:18 PM
The sad thing is that many people will be like, "Hell yeah, I'm not going to vote for Ron Paul!"

Ron Paul will win.

Broadlighter
08-14-2007, 02:26 PM
I like the fact that the voter was sleeping and moved her arm while the uniformed policeman was striking her. That metaphorical image is closer to the truth than what most people think.

MemphisFloater
08-14-2007, 02:29 PM
Priceless.

Wyurm
08-14-2007, 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK-QR88yfOE

IF YOU VOTE FOR RON PAUL, WE WON'T BE ABLE TO PROTECT YOU FROM YOURSELF ANYMORE. THINK OF YOUR FAMILY, YOUR DUTY TO US, AND YOUR SAFETY. WE PROTECT YOU FROM DRUGS, TERRORISM AND POLLUTION. WE ARE YOUR SAVIOR. DO NOT VOTE FOR RON PAUL. YOU ARE SAFE WITH US. WE PUT EVERYONE IN JAIL SO THEY CAN'T HURT YOU. WE KILL EVERYONE SO THEY CAN'T HURT YOU. DO NOT VOTE FOR RON PAUL.

VOTE NO ON RON PAUL. VOTE YES FOR SAFETY.

But the administration says this every time they have a press release (without the don't vote for Ron Paul part). People still think everything is ok.

BarryDonegan
08-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Don't worry so much. people know stuff is wrong. housing bubble, iraq, people are not down anymore.

my mother and father are both voting for ron paul. you have to understand, on my moms side everyones in politics, my grandmother was the regional solicitor for the labor dept, my grandfather a state senator in TX and ran for governor when he died, my uncle a state supreme court justice in TX. they were all democrats. my mom was raised to believe in that sortof big government idealogy, and she would never bend from that.

my stepfather is a hardcore vote for whoever the republicans give you voter. he does that every time no matter what, and he and my mother always disagree.

they are both totally closeminded about this my whole life.

when Bush did the immigration thing and started to sell out our borders, my stepdad was out. no longer down with that administration.

my mom was out when the democrats proved they wouldn't end the war.

they are both excited about ron paul, this has never happened in my family, that both are excited about the same candidate in the same party.

things have gotten THAT bad.

taxes have become a major financial issue for them as well.

they sortof represent that ordinary american your talking about, as my stepdad does listen to the conservative talk shows and such, hes that guy.

thats what strikes me about this election, things have finally changed, the mainstream media is on the defensive, and trying to contain all the leaks.

Karl Rove freakin gave up.

themanhere
08-14-2007, 04:42 PM
This should be a campaign ad on tv its that good!

Kregener
08-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Did he wander in here from over at Fred Thompson Forums (http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/index.php)?

Those folks over there have me spitting coffee all over the laptop!

kern802
08-14-2007, 05:11 PM
FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION DO NOT DIGG IT:

http://digg.com/videos/comedy/DON_T_VOTE_FOR_RON_PAUL

Kuldebar
08-14-2007, 05:36 PM
LOL that's a brilliant video. Simple, effective and scary!

Roxi
08-14-2007, 08:20 PM
creepy, look at the channel of the poster

Kuldebar
08-15-2007, 07:13 AM
creepy, look at the channel of the poster

PROTECTMAN1138
Only has that one video posted...

10thAmendmentMan
08-15-2007, 07:52 AM
They really ought to run that on TV. It's my new favorite thing.

disinter
08-15-2007, 08:28 AM
This should be a campaign ad on tv its that good!

Seriously! This thing would stick in people's minds. I think it would be national news if we ran this.

This is the type of out-of-the-box advertising we should consider doing.

Run this on Comedy Central, MTV, VH1 or something...

disinter
08-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Thoughts?

Mr. White
08-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Agreed, it would look great on VH1, MTV, and Comedy Central where people would understand the message and appreciate it. I think older people may not be able to hear the voice as well and dismiss it as some artsy, hippie deal. The Adult Swim crowd would eat it up.

Roxi
08-15-2007, 11:48 AM
it reminds me of that old school information video on what to do in case of a nuclear bomb from the 50's.... propaganda brainwashing mkultra kind of stuff... i still think its creepy... i have to bust out laughing everytime i see it though

dspectre
08-15-2007, 06:38 PM
This definitely needs to be a commercial. Someone needs to contact this guy!

Dary
08-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Shades of THX1138.

If you have not seen THX1138, rent it today.