PDA

View Full Version : Is The Handwriting On The Wall For America?

chiplitfam
02-19-2008, 08:20 AM
http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin429.htm

Bottom Line folks, Ron runs on the Constitution party or it's over. Period.

FreeTraveler
02-19-2008, 08:24 AM
If he runs on a Constitution Party ticket, it's over anyway. No way I'd ever vote for anybody running on a Theocracy ticket. Trashing the First Amendment and continuing the War on Drugs is not my idea of a Freedom President.

The only thing scarier to me than a secular king, is one "carrying a cross".

clouds
02-19-2008, 11:10 AM
oh please, as if ron paul would change his stance on anything running on their ticket.

BillyDkid
02-19-2008, 11:58 AM
The way it looks to me (and whoever the dick is who likes to suggest that I am a troll - as fucking if!!!! You can bite me.) barring a miracle those of us who can will have to write in Ron Paul. I really wish Dr. Paul had left the option open to run as an independent candidate or as a libertarian. If he were running as an independent many of us would still be happy to join in money bombs an such. I wish I really understood how things stand. I am a delegate. Is the plan for delegates to try to make something happen at the convention? I don't even understand. We would happily give him the money to do an hour long info-mercial. How many of us have been saying he should do that from the beginning. We knew, for God's sake, that media would ignore, distort and marginalize us. Our only hope was to do an end run.