PDA

View Full Version : We Got One!

mathdude13
02-19-2008, 07:32 AM
Soon to be two after my sister goes and votes. Polling station was packed, mostly geratols (and when I say that, i felt like a kid surrounded by these folks and i'm 47).

I have to admit, it felt so awesome to vote for the truth. I've never felt that way walking out of the polling station before. Just awesome...

go Ron

losinglife
02-19-2008, 07:40 AM
you jerk! i thought this was going to say we got official full fledged 1st in a state that the news would report on :p

NinjaPirate
02-19-2008, 08:29 AM
you jerk! i thought this was going to say we got official full fledged 1st in a state that the news would report on :p

Me, too... People who create misleading thread titles should be [mod-edit...] :mad:

Badger for Paul
02-19-2008, 08:37 AM
I think our numbers will be small in WI because there was absolutely no Ron Paul presence in the state. He did not visit and I did not see or hear any TV or radio ads in the Milwaukee area while the other candidates campaigned hard. The undecideds who are ignorant of Ron Paul certainly weren't exposed to him in the media this past week.

IPSecure
02-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Soon to be two after my sister goes and votes. Polling station was packed, mostly geratols (and when I say that, i felt like a kid surrounded by these folks and i'm 47).

I have to admit, it felt so awesome to vote for the truth. I've never felt that way walking out of the polling station before. Just awesome...

go Ron

Congrats for Liberty!

Mesogen
02-19-2008, 09:37 AM
People who use drug as a past tense for drag should be drugged and then dragged.
;)

Join The Paul Side
02-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Why do people always have to post misleading threads? :mad:

kirkblitz
02-19-2008, 02:52 PM
i didnt think it was misleading, i knew it would be a thread about someone voting...

Trigonx
02-19-2008, 03:28 PM
i voted for RP, my 2 brothers did as well, and one of my friends. However, my mom voted for Hilary :(

Dorfsmith
02-19-2008, 04:21 PM
i didnt think it was misleading, i knew it would be a thread about someone voting...

X2. Anybody who thinks this would be a thread about results before the polls close is crazy :D

markj
02-19-2008, 04:24 PM
My wife and I voted for Ron Paul today!

My mother-in-law voted for Ron Paul today!

w00t!

hope4future
02-19-2008, 08:19 PM
My husband and I voted for RP today. It was very exhilarating after watching the campaign for so long and now finally being able to participate in it. I feel it's a vote against the status quo government and that I voted with my principles. Go Ron Paul!

The Good Doctor
02-19-2008, 09:23 PM
No doubt everyone working there was at least 75. And probably older for most. Only 43 people voted paper ballot in my precinct by the time I voted at 4:30 PM. The old folks were pushing the electronic voting machines hard core. I said nope. Voted for Dr. Paul, wondered how many others did.

Actually funny story. The old guy told me to pull my paper ballot over the folder a couple of inches so it could be fed into the ballot box. I thought he wanted me to feed it in. So, I did. I gave him the folder, he goes where is the ballot? I said in the box! Did it go in? Yeah. He said well my back was turned. I apologized several times. Doh! :D

I just walked out feeling proud that I voted to save America!

go Ron

balric
02-19-2008, 09:47 PM
I voted today and so did my parents. They said it was packed when they went. I got a paper ballot. So at least 3 votes for Ron.