PDA

View Full Version : Remaining States -- A Strong Finish for Ron Paul

Paul4Prez
02-18-2008, 11:53 PM
I looked at the fundraising data for the remaining states, and Ron Paul could finish strong, especially if everyone else assumes the race is over and stops turning out to vote. Ron Paul was the leading fundraiser in 8 of the remaining 17 states compared to McCain and Huckabee:

http://paul4prez.blogspot.com/2008/02/ron-paul-campaign-look-ahead.html

The list below shows the remaining primaries, and the percentage of the three remaining candidates' funds raised in each state by Ron Paul:

Date State RP Pct
19-Feb WI 41.0%
19-Feb WA 56.6%
4-Mar OH 38.8%
4-Mar RI 33.3%
4-Mar TX 32.6%
4-Mar VT 28.4%
11-Mar MS 14.6%
22-Apr PA 42.1%
6-May IN 47.3%
6-May NC 30.4%
13-May NE 41.7%
13-May WV 53.6%
20-May KY 52.2%
20-May OR 53.4%
27-May ID 51.8%
3-Jun SD 30.7%
3-Jun NM 56.1%

In other words, Ron Paul out-raised McCain and Huckabee combined in Washington, West Virginia, Kentucky, Oregon, Idaho, and New Mexico. He was also the leading fundraiser in Indiana and Nebraska.

Let's keep working hard, and keep showing people how much support Ron Paul really has.

rocketless
02-19-2008, 12:12 AM
outraising doesnt mean jack, dont get peoples hopes up. I'll bet you he gets 3rd in very state mentioned. sorry :/

Hope is what this campaign is all about. If it were not for hope we would not even have tried to compete in the presidential race. I still hope that Ron Paul does well in all the states that Paul4Prez posted. Just because you have given up on Dr. Paul does not mean that the rest of us have. Please leave your negative comments at the door, no matter how much of a "realist" you might try to be.

LukeNM
02-19-2008, 12:22 AM
Hope for America -- ring a bell?

syborius
02-19-2008, 12:53 AM
rump roast

Shink
02-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Hope for America -- ring a bell?

Don't be Audacious.:cool:

TruthAtLast
02-19-2008, 01:11 AM
outraising doesnt mean jack, dont get peoples hopes up. I'll bet you he gets 3rd in very state mentioned. sorry :/

Defeatist attitudes get you no where. No one said it would be easy, but it also doesn't mean it is impossible. The fact is that he DOES have more support than most believe. Many supporters either don't vote because they assume McCain has already won or they vote for Huck to spite McCain.

But even if Ron didn't end up winning, why do people think this is so black and white? This Revolution is NOT TIED TO THIS PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN!!!! It is merely a stepping stone. It is the spark and a rally point for people to begin taking their country back. If you really believed that this was only about a Presidential nomination, you've missed the entire purpose; you've skipped over the ENTIRE message.

There are MANY MANY ways to take back control of this country, but to tell people not to get their hopes up assumes that nothing can or ever will be done, and if you believe that then why would you be here at all?

We have proven that there are hundreds of thousands of people who still have hope for this country and virtually everyone who truly becomes informed on the issues is converted. There are dozens of Ron Paul Republicans who are now running for Congress and other offices and several of them have ALREADY WON!

This is just the beginning. We are just scratching the surface. Ron Paul simply tipped the first domino.

OF COURSE the people with power aren't going to give it up without a fight.
OF COURSE there will be setbacks and some defeats.
This isn't a battle.
This is a WAR.

phoenixrising
02-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Defeatist attitudes get you no where. No one said it would be easy, but it also doesn't mean it is impossible. The fact is that he DOES have more support than most believe. Many supporters either don't vote because they assume McCain has already won or they vote for Huck to spite McCain.

But even if Ron didn't end up winning, why do people think this is so black and white? This Revolution is NOT TIED TO THIS PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN!!!! It is merely a stepping stone. It is the spark and a rally point for people to begin taking their country back. If you really believed that this was only about a Presidential nomination, you've missed the entire purpose; you've skipped over the ENTIRE message.

There are MANY MANY ways to take back control of this country, but to tell people not to get their hopes up assumes that nothing can or ever will be done, and if you believe that then why would you be here at all?

We have proven that there are hundreds of thousands of people who still have hope for this country and virtually everyone who truly becomes informed on the issues is converted. There are dozens of Ron Paul Republicans who are now running for Congress and other offices and several of them have ALREADY WON!

This is just the beginning. We are just scratching the surface. Ron Paul simply tipped the first domino.

OF COURSE the people with power aren't going to give it up without a fight.
OF COURSE there will be setbacks and some defeats.
This isn't a battle.
This is a WAR.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just ***wish*** people would resort to playing(!?!) w/the notion...IF all else fails...understand/pretend.... in your mind ...that we have a big shot at this still!!

i do not get the *negative* energy? WHY are you succumbing to what hasn't even happened yet???

ENERGY FOLLOWS THOUGHT......just change *your* thoughts.......u never know WHAT is truly out there...& i'm sorry ...it ain't over until the fat lady sings....& i haven't even heard her warm up yet!!

c'mon!!! we have 7 months to go!! & i for one plan on being in MN ... handing over *x* delegates votes ...for the honorable congressman dr. ron paul!!!

there is NO other thought process!!!

call me an idealist...unrealistic...i personaly am not interested in anyone elses labels!!!

all i can connect w/is WHAT has happened in my own Life...that everyone *thought* infathomable!! impossible!!! unrealistic!!!! {{c'mon -- i KNOW numerous of u reading thius have a clue what i'm talking about........just think about it!!}}}

just go for it!!!!!! play w/it............it CAN happen!!!! my goodness there are literally 1000's of things that can tip the scale in 7 months..........there is NOTHING to be down/remorseful about!!

...yet only if YOU believe it's possible........

...only if YOU can still dream........

....only if YOU can understand the universal laws of what you put out....you CAN/WILL attract!

just *play* w/it.........if its the only thing u have left.....just give it a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akus
02-19-2008, 03:38 AM

I have to agree with this. We don't need to destroy any more hopeful Ron Paul supporters' hearts and make them quit the whole movement altogether.