PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is most faithful candidate

qwerty
08-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Dear Editor: The July 23 issue of The New American magazine has its new Congressional Scoreboard based on the U.S. Constitution. Those presidential candidates who are members of Congress voted according to the Constitution as follows: Christopher Dodd (D), 0 percent; Barack Obama (D), 0 percent; Joseph Biden (D), 10 percent; Hillary Clinton (D), 10 percent; Raul Grijalva (D), 30 percent; John McCain (R), 43 percent; Tom Tancredo (R), 67 percent; Sam Brownbeck (R), 75 percent; Ron Paul (R), 100 percent of the time.

As for the other candidates, we can only judge them by things such as past voting records, how well he’s executed his job, the organizations he’s a member of, faithfulness to his wife, his morality, etc.

As for me, I plan to vote for the man who has been faithful to his wife of 50 years and always faithful to the U.S. Constitution. That man is Ron Paul.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20070814/NEWS/708140320/1010/NEWS05

Keith
08-14-2007, 12:48 PM
This is really good timing for the Tuscaloosa News to print this letter with the Straw Poll coming up this Saturday in Tuscaloosa.

I am actually quite shocked that it got printed.